Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,837 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed (22200 Views)

Court Adjourns Igboho Hearing Till Monday. 'Why He Can't Be Extradited Nigeria' / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by OfoIgbo: 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
So these imbeciles think the British government will even attempt to extradite Kanu after they would have watched the attempted assasination carried out by Buhari's people two years ago at Afaraukwu? These guys are dreaming. It will never happen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
They just learnt of the word "extradite" thanks to FBI.
Stupid people that should focus on cattle rearing managing Nigerians.
They just learnt Kanu can be extradited.
Vagabond!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by AmazingELixir: 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
grin grin grin

I will really love that...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
ebuk4real:
grin grin

Ignoring this man will do this country a whole lot of good. Chai

This man mouth is big oo.he just reveal that is in the mind of northern cabals

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by ednut1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
He was let go after he made a deal with buhari. Notice he never talks about his parents who have disappeared. Its all a game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Unconquerable: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
I guess the same way Buhari planned to extradite Umaru Dikko.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Iamgrey5(m): 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
It will be hard tbh

He would just make a case that his life would be in danger if he is extradited to Nigeria.

Nigeria is not a country with good human rights record.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by emma321(m): 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
[url=noisemakers.com.ng]Go and extradite[/url] him now . nonsense and buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Adadio: 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
This NK is giving lots of people bad times and bad dreams.Some are quaking because of him,yet the fellow has not fired one single bullet.Nigeria, learn to get your priorities right instead of pursuing shadows.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by TommyAnthem(m): 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
They should extradite Abubakar shekau for crime against heaven and earth, Shekau is fighting for an Islamic republic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by ifyain: 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
Britain knows that Nigeria government is a farce and will not pay attention to such request. this old man is forgetting that the same Britain gave him travelling document and facilitate his coming back to Uk.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by nick50(m): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
He can be extradited to Nigeria to be dealt with if it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt,” he said. With this last sentence I think junaid Muhammed is not totally mad..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by drdan777(m): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
They should go ahead and extradite him, so we can quickly add it to the numerous project accomplished by this government

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by jrusky(m): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
I will support his extradition 100%. Despite I so much dislike apc and buhari this guy called Kanu boils me up like mad.

I just don't like Kanu and I'm not pretending about it or ready to repent of it. I have said it before that with Kanu approach Biafra will never come and if it comes Kanu won't witness more so Kanu has finally nailed SE chance of smelling Aso Rock the game is over he pulled the final wrong straw for ordering attack on Ekeremadu and threaten to embarrass Buhari which was condemned across board.

Truth is bitter but with the fingers on wall for SE it's over take it or burst it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by 02Kebreal(m): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
hammerFC:
JUNAID U ARE FOOL

U THINK THE GREAT IGBOS ARE HAUSA THAT U CAN SUBDUE.

ANIMAL!

Ranting and chest beating as usual....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
ebuk4real:
grin grin

Ignoring this man will do this country a whole lot of good. Chai
It's difficult to ignore someone saying the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
I get it ipob is proscribed and Fulani herdsmen is not. It's good. The leader of afenifere can relate. He has suffered his worst nightmare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by TSRC: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
tsdarkside:
and thats the plain truth....he has a court case against him and he is makin noise all over the place....

if nigeria realy concentrate on that animal,they will get it back in nigeria quick quick....

thats ofcourse if its even still alive....
because i dont think its the real cownunu giving orders....
And a fool like junaid that was threatening blood is your role model.
Filth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by CynthiaNwadiora: 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Which one lousy Junaid or Coward Nnamdi?

Just like coward prophet Muhammad who ran away from his enemies but had the gut to rape little Aisha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by seanjy4konji: 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
He is a british citizen..they value a single life unless you mmorons that human life you use it for your selfish purposes...

go and etradite him..maybe its your cows you think we are talking about

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by TSRC: 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
N

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
if junaid can be this vocal in the crisis and poverty eating their life in North he might have influence some changes

KANU, Sowore still the activist we have in this country even though the duo lack diplomatic and consultation but you can't rule out their readiness to air the displeasure against these bunch of cankerworms

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Masterclass32: 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
This guy has been crying on top Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB matter for some days now. Someone should give him a handkerchief.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by CynthiaNwadiora: 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
tsdarkside:
and thats the plain truth....he has a court case against him and he is makin noise all over the place....

if nigeria realy concentrate on that animal,they will get it back in nigeria quick quick....

thats ofcourse if its even still alive....
because i dont think its the real cownunu giving orders....

YOU'RE A MOHAMMEDIAN TERRORIST

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by tsdarkside(m): 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
TSRC:

And a fool like junaid that was threatening blood is your role model.
Filth.

what....

am talkin bananas,you are talkin oranges....

what you wrote make no sense to me....

i dont even know who that guy junaid is....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by DesChyko: 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
The interviewer though.
He's the person at fault.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by focus7: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
hammerFC:
JUNAID U ARE FOOL

U THINK THE GREAT IGBOS ARE HAUSA THAT U CAN SUBDUE.

ANIMAL!

From all that has been displayed we don't have anything great about the Igbos but cowards that only beat chest, make noise and call for war but runs away when they see the war.

Talking about the subdue the Igbos can only continue consoling themselves with denials.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by tsdarkside(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
CynthiaNwadiora:

YOU'RE A MOHAMMEDIAN TERRORIST

what....??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Own Obajana Cement Plant 100% – Dangote Group / Edo 2024: Hoodlums Destroy Shaibu’s Campaign Vehicle(pix) / Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.