Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed (22191 Views)

Court Adjourns Igboho Hearing Till Monday. 'Why He Can't Be Extradited Nigeria' / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
ZombieDestroyer:

Tell your Dullard to try it nah!

It is easier said than done!!

If you have sense, you would have known that the govt helped to transport NNAMDI KANU out of Nigeria; and even paid him handsomely!!

If you are intellectually deficient to engage in a civil conversation on a public forum like this without insulting your daddy then you better GTFOH.

Provide evidence that he was aided by Britain to get out of Nigeria and how much was he rewarded with?

If you weren't an online juvenile and a novice on this platform, you would have known my views about this lawless administration.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by jrusky(m): 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
chrismastre5:
Can your properties be save if there are to be chaos in Nigeria. Go and check the history of what happened far back, you will work your ass off all to wake up one day and loose it all. You are blinded by your so called success and yet you are not save in your own country. Whether you support Biafra or not you will still be a slave both your children and children's children in Nigeria, and how do you correct that?, You know the answer. The struggle is not for nonentities as you thought, don't betray your own people and regret later.

Biko stay your lane no longer interested I have dropped facts for the guy who asked for it so any other person talking bro it's irrelevant.

I'm not on Kanu side and I'm.unrepentant about it so keep your words to yourself bro. No offense.

Good day.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
gidgiddy:

There is no way Britain will extradite it's own citizen to a country like Nigeria that has a bad human rights record, it is never done. Aside that, all British citizens have a right to challenge their extradition in court and Nnamdi Kanu only needs to show that the authorities want to kill him, like when they sent Soldiers to his house.

Trying to extradite Kanu is completel waste of time

You are leaving in a world of fantasy with this theory especially when it has to do with NK's british citizenship.

Hope you are aware that a member of BP brought this up on the floor of the house about NK being a British citizen being held in a Nigerian prison and what was the outcome? Nothing.

Britain may actually protect their own but they failed to rise to the occasion when NK was held back in Nigerian prison while buhari kept frequenting there for all manner of reasons without the British government raising an issue about NK's incarceration.

My point is this, Britain wasn't there for him despite being a citizen.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by nextstep(m): 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
Kanu this, and Kanu that. IPOB this and Biafra that.

I had relatives killed in the War and our ancestral home still bears bullet holes from when the Nigerian army riddled my grandfather's brother with bullets. We've left it like that as a reminder.

But forget sentiments ... when Biafra was established, do you know what the leadership concentrated on?
- fancy titles and awards ceremonies, instead of serious planning
- leaders lived well, yet the regular people were barely feeding
- bragged and overstated their actual capabilities
- overextended themselves by the misadventure into Benin, then Ore.

and many other blunders.

I see the same mistakes being repeated by Kanu, IPOB, and people here. Talk, talk, talk; grandstanding and pomposity; no serious planning, organization, and worst of all, continuous insult of constituted authority, which causes people to question their seriousness.

A serious people who want revolution/independence will be working on increasing self-sufficiency in agriculture and other things; making friends across the country instead of aggravating them; strategic stockpiling of food/medicine/arms; and planning for protection of agricultural land from bombing.

If it's referendum, why not silently make friends and allies. Convince people of the merits of it and how it's in their best interest. Kanu should not be making "kpim" at all, just work in the shadows to bring his dream to reality.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by gidgiddy: 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
byrron:

You are leaving in a world of fantasy with this theory especially when it has to do with NK's british citizenship.

Hope you are aware that a member of BP brought this up on the floor of the house about NK being a British citizen being held in a Nigerian prison and what was the outcome? Nothing.

Britain may actually protect their own but they failed to rise to the occasion when NK was held back in Nigerian prison while buhari kept frequenting there for all manner of reasons without the British government raising an issue about NK's incarceration.

My point is this, Britain wasn't there for him despite being a citizen.

You are talking about two different things here. A British citizen held in another country is subject to the laws of that country. Theres little Britain can do in that type of situation.

It's a completely different thing when that citizen is home in Britain and another country is seeking extradition.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
gidgiddy:

You are talking about two different things here. A British citizen held in another country is subject to the laws of that country. Theres little Britain can do in that type of situation.

It's a completely different thing when that citizen is home in Britain and another country is seeking extradition.

Your assertions are valid and I completely agree with you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by KenModi(m): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
tsdarkside:

and you think they can not revoke his british citizenship....??

their are many cases were citizenship was revoked....

You citizenship is can only be revoked if you arw a threat to the national security of the country; Kanu is not a threat to the UK govt, infact they are watching the issue very closely; you would be shocked when the UK starts talking about signing pacts and agreements with an Nnamdi Kanu led Biafran govt if things go completely south and Biafra seem to be having the upper hand.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by LordPsalm(m): 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
Bring back Diezani first
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by FUCKU: 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Which one lousy Junaid or Coward Nnamdi?

To 4K your stupid mother is the sweetest
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Laslaslala: 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
tsdarkside:

stfu....!!
Shut your ANUS
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by tsdarkside(m): 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
Laslaslala:

Shut your ANUS

Shut your face....!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Kamanuozuzu: 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
tsdarkside:

Based on what? What's his crime?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by tsdarkside(m): 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
Kamanuozuzu:

Based on what? What's his crime?

for just been a moroon....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Kamanuozuzu: 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
You used the Army to chase a man away, and u still want him extradited? How do these people reason?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Kamanuozuzu: 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
linearity:

Not all charged court cases are worth the paper they are written on.

It will be difficult for the Nigerian government to win an extradition case against him in UK, hence they are not going for it.

They have not prove that, the charges of treasonable felony were not politically motivated in order to silence his activism....and a clear evidence against the Nigerian government in a proceeding like that, is the fact that, the other people arrested, charged and locked up with Kanu have not been prosecuted by the government; it appear that, the government is contented with just locking them up and throwing away the keys, without pursuing the trial to logical conclusion.

Another case is Sowere, they arrested him, then start asking for 90 days to gather evidence against him; are you not supposed to have your indicated evidence before arresting someone? Agreed, you have to do investigation, but before you should at least charge them to court for the offense you are alleging that, they have committed.

The government know that, if they fail in an extradition hearing, it will be a big egg on their face....also, even if they win and he is extradited; the trial will take a global status as the whole world will pay attention to see if it was been conducted according to international rule of law and that it was fair...it is a lose...lose situation for Nigeria, hence they would rather just ignore him and behave as if he does not exist.

Apt. Ur head is still intact.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by ibechris(m): 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
cownu is a coward
runaway lunatic p0rnstar

U mean coward like u?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by WeRblessed(f): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
tsdarkside:

His British citizenship will never be revoked unless he breaks the law that contravened his citizenship.

I just shed tears for Nigeria and our Nigerian youths, because they have no clue. They have no idea that their futures have been bastardized by the same criminals in power they are supporting. If anyone can tell me what growth Nigeria has made since they were born, ( other than GSM). Let me know any year schools did not go on strike, let me know how many times you've enjoyed constant electricity, or how many times have you gone to hospital without down payment? I hope you all are enjoying the security? How far with employments? Now, your hatred on biafrans has blinded you not to see and fight for what belongs to you. If you read the history of the igbos ( not biafra war), but the history of ndi igbo, you will know that they are resilient people. Igbos don't bow to no one. They have no respect for you name it. They achieve what they want without leaving any stone unturned. See you see Nigeria. See you see your future. Continue ranting online and hating igbos, you think the western countries reason like the zoo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Uche352(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
They can when he commits any offence that's will warrant them to revoke it... remember Britain is not Nigeria where things are not done legally
tsdarkside:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by tejiritex(m): 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
tsdarkside:

Which village did u fall out from. I forgot u r in the zoo called Nigeria. Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by searchlight: 10:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
tsdarkside:
and thats the plain truth....he has a court case against him and he is makin noise all over the place....

if nigeria realy concentrate on that animal,they will get it back in nigeria quick quick....

thats ofcourse if its even still alive....
because i dont think its the real cownunu giving orders....
one animal from the centre of the ZOO barking
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by searchlight: 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
tsdarkside:

even if the want to do it, they will do it for the ZOO?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by brookz: 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
Some people said you (NK) were called The Lion, but when trouble came, you were the first to run away from the zoo.

We need you back in the Zoo

Awon weyrey
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Stevebamdex(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
gidgiddy:

It is impossible to get Britain to extradite it's own citizen to a country with bad human rights record such as Nigeria. They will never do that
I Guessed You Heard The News? Impossible Is Nothing When Your Cup Is Full.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Akudaisi: 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
Stevebamdex:

stupidity is when you don't even confirm a news before believing it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Femmyfestus: 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
Somebody should plz look for chains Junked.... Sorry Junaid is loosing his mental stability. grin he wants to make himself another Lie Mohammad grin grin
They have arrested him.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Femmyfestus: 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
OfoIgbo:
So these imbeciles think the British government will even attempt to extradite Kanu after they would have watched the attempted assasination carried out by Buhari's people two years ago at Afaraukwu? These guys are dreaming. It will never happen
It has happened

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by DenreleDave(m): 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
ebuk4real:
grin grin

Ignoring this man will do this country a whole lot of good. Chai

How far na..

I guess u can't Ignore him again

How market

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Armaggedon: 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
Stevebamdex:

out of curiosity, you didn't bother to check if the AG mentioned that he was extradited.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by OfoIgbo: 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Femmyfestus:

It has happened

Not in the UK. Otherwise, where is the extradition hearing.

Anyway, Kanu is not my leader.

And vulnerabilities of this nature is why I have always made it clear he can never be my leader.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by DenreleDave(m): 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
OfoIgbo:
So these imbeciles think the British government will even attempt to extradite Kanu after they would have watched the attempted assasination carried out by Buhari's people two years ago at Afaraukwu? These guys are dreaming. It will never happen

FreeBiafra2018:
Somebody should plz look for chains Junked.... Sorry Junaid is loosing his mental stability. grin he wants to make himself another Lie Mohammad grin grin

gidgiddy:

It is impossible to get Britain to extradite it's own citizen to a country with bad human rights record such as Nigeria. They will never do that

How far Dotians

How market

KenModi:

You citizenship is can only be revoked if you arw a threat to the national security of the country; Kanu is not a threat to the UK govt, infact they are watching the issue very closely; you would be shocked when the UK starts talking about signing pacts and agreements with an Nnamdi Kanu led Biafran govt if things go completely south and Biafra seem to be having the upper hand

Sorry ooo. Buhari has given Ip0bs upper cut

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dialogue -Our Patience Is Running Out, Niger Delta Militants Tell FG / Yoruba Leaders Adopt Atiku For 2019 Presidency / Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.