Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground (19094 Views)

Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman / Osinbanjo Walks Out Of Primaries ground / Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground by asobo: 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
yarimo:
Narration of loser, since before the commencement of the election, you guys knew clearly your chance of defeating YAHAYA BELLO is 0.% out of 100 % .
I just pity you. May your life be as Bello has been running Kogi state either good or bad.
Re: Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground by Merit123(m): 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
Oga you fail for primary school nah secondary school you no go fail.
Re: Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground by Antipob777(f): 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
God bless APC
God bless Bello
APC Change

This is victory for democracy.
Re: Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground by Rukkie2: 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
Yaya bello is a failure
Re: Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground by Jabioro: 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
He is not a member therefore he was treated as a outcast.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground by Charly68: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
Is there any free and fair election in Nigeria outside June 12 1993 ?
Re: Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground by emma321(m): 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
Bello will win this primary. Congrats to him in advance. this is the story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground by Original4u(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
I am surprised, Bello still have people supporting him on this platform.
Re: Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground by Jimasun: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
Caseless:
just shut up, don Allah. Apc is about to lose kogi, it's painful to us as party members. Yaya can't win in the main election.
As much as I want him to lose, the bad news is, Yahaya is going to win.
I can't believe Kogi people have forgotten so soon how they suffered.
Because he cleared their salary.
I was in Kogi last week. Many people that hate him before now saying he has paid salary bla bla.
I just shake my head.
That bastard of a Governor
Re: Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground by SOFTENGR: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
You joined a party of professional riggers and you're complaining about rigging.
grin grin grin

Join Dino to get the wicked man out of Lugard house. Any other move is a mission to nowhere.
Re: Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground by deriod(m): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
Despite the fact a lot of people are saying they don't want bello again, I won't be surprise if he wins again, this is Nigeria anything can happen.
Re: Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground by Oleku1(m): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Lamentation of a loser grin grin
I respect your loyalty to APC as do I. But I wonder how you guys find delight in supporting Bello. That man is a catastrophe to us in Kogi
Re: Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground by DrKKK1(m): 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
Bello is not good but he is smart. and that is what you need most time not unnecessary hardwork.
Re: Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground by rhythyson: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
Sonoyom:
So even Bello has some Bas.tard supporters on NL.
Mr Hassan, APshit have always been known for impunity and apportioning of blames.

Hmmmm

Re: Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground by OhiOfIhima: 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
amaniro:
Them rig primary what of main election?

Dem go rig am join. we are seriously in for big palava :-
Re: Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground by Admin14: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
I'm in support of anything or strategy that would ensure the defeat of Bello in the main Election... Kogites should do the needful...
Re: Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground by jibril4oke(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
Can this one win? God � is � Bello 4 + 4 =8 ✓
Re: Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground by Sonoyom(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
rhythyson:

Hmmmm
hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha see them, clowns
Re: Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground by lilytender: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
Sonoyom:
So even Bello has some Bas.tard supporters on NL.
Mr Hassan, APshit have always been known for impunity and apportioning of blames.

You call supporters of Bello bastards, what then do we call you? Son of a thousand fathers or a result of violent rape like Helen Paul?
Re: Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground by yarimo(m): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
Caseless:
just shut up, don Allah. Apc is about to lose kogi, it's painful to us as party members. Yaya can't win in the main election.
you are a PDP party member and you want me to take you serous in APC affairs haba. grin
Re: Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground by contigiency(m): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
Look at stupid talk. That delegates to governorship primary election complained that they can not spell the names of their preferred candidate, and as such are being helped to do so. This is obviously a gossip mill.
Re: Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground by Jasseyfrd(m): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
APC scamming APC since 1860

grin grin

Re: Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground by Valkrie: 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
Re: Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground by datribune: 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
ObserversTimes:
Observers Times | Lokoja

Source

In as much as i don’t like Bello, this guy is a NO NO. The greedy Mumu wan turn Kogi to family affair. HIS IMMEDIATE ELDER SISTER is APC NATIONAL WOMAN LEADER. HE IS CURRENTLY A MEMBER OF THE HOUSE OF REPS. This was all achieved within 4 yrs plus & he isn't still satisfied. Na only una family una sabi sef. Who go vote this selfish guy. Tueh!
Re: Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground by datribune: 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
Re: Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground by teejona(m): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
ObserversTimes:
Observers Times | Lokoja

Source

Lie from the pit of hell....its easy to spot a loser through his narration
Re: Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground by teejona(m): 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
Caseless:

Lamentation of a diaspora voter. keep judging through the media and leave us to do the work in the field
Re: Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground by Sonoyom(m): 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
lilytender:

You all supporters of Bello bastards, what then do we call you? Son of a thousand fathers or result of violent rape like Helen Paul?
don't call me your name, it's reserved for you and your family.
Re: Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground by Caseless: 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
yarimo:
you are a PDP party member and you want me to take you serous in APC affairs haba. grin
you don't know me. What's your registration number? I mean the one on your membership card.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UK To Pay Nigeria Compensation For Fraud In Oil And Gas Sector / Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP / Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.