Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,821 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

How Google My Business Works In 10 Ways - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Google My Business Works In 10 Ways (171 Views)

Google To Shutdown Google My Business Website Platform. / Does Anyone Know How The Charcoal Exportation Business Works? / .......how The Mini Importation Business Works.......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Google My Business Works In 10 Ways by Cumek(m): 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
Google my business is an online base service operated by Google. The motive of this is to give business owners the control to over what shows up on the Search Engine Result pages (SERPs) when someone searches their business name. This internet base service allows business owners to authenticate their business data by creating a profile that represents their business well or pulling an already created one.

In this 21st century, any business that doesn’t have an online presence is missing out both on popularity and profit. The world is now a global village and people are more on the internet where they engage in any activity the want. Thanks to Google for coming up this idea of Google my business, another way to help you grow your business with technology.

That’s why you need to look into the benefits you stand to gain having your business profile on Google My Business. Join me as I discuss them below

https://www.depreneurdigest.com/how-google-my-business-works-in-10-ways/amp/

(1) (Reply)

Order On Ebay @300/$ Two Days Bonaza / CBN Gives September 2, 2019 Deadline For Nigerians To Change Bad Naira Notes. / We Build And Renovat Kitchen Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.