Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner (28360 Views)

Tecno Camon 12 Vs Realme C3 Vs Samsung A20 Vs Xiomi Redmi 8 vs samsung M11 / TECNO Spark 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A11 Full Comparison - Only One Clear Winner / Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by HaryoBamex(m): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
Who still uses infinix?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

The S4 has some kind of edge but we can't rule out the other device.
See them, Tecno and Infinix marketers!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by nonut: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

So you think that because it yas a higher megapixel count so its automatically better undecided
That's the slow thinking of inifinix users.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by ddjay: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

I get your point
What's the proof that Infinix deteriorate overtime?
Like i said, check infinix xclub for complains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by NoLotty7(m): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
I bought infinix S4 in July,the boys (Ghanaians) in my neighborhood have been monitoring me ever since then.
On 4/5 night of August,l was sleeping between 3-5am when the robber(s) stole my S4 through a little opening on my window,l was confused when l woke up.
They used Stick to moved it through the window.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by ddjay: 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
Kaykerry:
The Samsung A series were produced to compete with the Infinix devices... unfortunately, dem no reach
Thank God its only in Nigeria that infinix won, but around the world, Samsung has won/beaten infinix. This means there is a way phones are rated in Nigeria that is totally different from any where in the world

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by fruqy(m): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
I don't know why you're comparing infinix to Samsung. It's like you people are high on some weed shii

If a phone wins in storage, screen and processor, then definitely it's worth buying over a phone with weak screen, processor and storage because it's 6k cheaper. I mean, how cheap are you guys? How cheap are you?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by wakes: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
Temitope1759:
Someone should just dash me Infinix S4
I'm not asking for too much.
Be it into you according to your faith

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by Topmaike007(m): 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
dake40:
How can you compare Samsung A2 with Infinix S4?

People who choose S4 over A2 don't understand any shit about phone hardware.
people like you buy phone because of name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by sylve11: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
ddjay:

Thank God its only in Nigeria that infinix won, but around the world, Samsung has won/beaten infinix. This means there is a way phones are rated in Nigeria that is totally different from any where in the world

you don't need to thank God. Unfinix are no mate for Samsung. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by Topmaike007(m): 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
fruqy:
I don't know why you're comparing infinix to Samsung. It's like you people are high on some weed shii

If a phone wins in storage, screen and processor, then definitely it's worth buying over a phone with weak screen, processor and storage because it's 6k cheaper. I mean, how cheap are you guys? How cheap are you?
guy do you know the cost of changing Samsung screen if it breaks that alone piss me off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
Temitope1759:
Someone should just dash me Infinix S4
I'm not asking for too much.
Visit . com for your phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by ridbell01(m): 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
I swear that s4 is a fantastic phone I used it for a week I felt like not giving it back to the owner.. The camera was superb,voice clarity when making call is top notch battery life is fantastic and the phone is sleek
Note I have not seen the Samsung A20 thou

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by dake40(m): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
Topmaike007:

Lol. If you know how many brands I have used before I finally I settled with Samsung you will get the clue.

Go read users reviews. You can't compare Samsung A20 with s4

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
dake40:
How can you compare Samsung A2 with Infinix S4?

People who choose S4 over A2 don't understand any shit about phone hardware.

Sadly they don't know they buy depending on the form and not function.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by mamaa88(f): 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
Am using Samsung A20 I swear the phone na bomb,so inlove with it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by pheesayor(m): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
You should compare with the Samsung a50 as Infinix s4 is a direct copy of that phone

Ennyholar:
When someone popped the question about which of these two devices was better, I knew I would be doing a Samsung Galaxy A20 vs Infinix s4 comparison review. Why let the opportunity to create another exciting smartphone comparison go to waste?

So, beside RAM and storage, how similar are these two smartphones? They both have a 4000mAh battery. They have similar screen sizes and resolutions with a waterdrop notch. They both have a rear fingerprint scanner. They both run Android 9 Pie. And they both cost around $140 or ₦50,000. Clearly, this is a fair fight. So, let’s get into it.

Camera :Let’s talk about the camera specs here on neutral ground. While on paper, the Infinix s4 has the higher specc’d cameras, we already know that numbers don’t count in camera performance. We do know that the Galaxy A20’s camera suffers in low light, which is something that the Infinix s4 handles well.

Display: The Galaxy A20 has a punchier display – AMOLED displays give you punchier colours and deeper blacks. Thery are also rare on budget phones, so the A20’s display is something of a novelty and has been adjudged as being the best display in its class Clear win for the A20.

Processor: In terms of performacne, Samsung’s EXYNOS 7884 chipset is a more powerful engine than Helio P22. The P22 is the processor in the A20’s younger and cheaper sibling, Galaxy A10s. An easy win for the A20.

Memory: While both mid-range Android phones give you a dedicated memory card slot, the Galaxy A20 supports up to 1TB size cards, against the Infinix S4’s paltry128GB. That is a huge difference, especially if you love to store loads of videos and other heavy files.

Price: The only area where the Infinix S4 wins clearly is in price. It costs about ₦6,000 less than the Galaxy A20. Which means that the only reason you are likely to choose to buy the S4 is if you can’t afford the Galaxy A20.

But Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, India, Phillipines and many other countries in which these two devices sell side-bu-side are price-sensitive markets. Which means that a lot of those shoppers will default to the Infinix.

More sophisticated shoppers with the purchasing power will definitely pick the Samsung for all the extra value it brings to the table.

Which device do you think is the winner?

https://mobilityarena.com/samsung-galaxy-a20-vs-infinix-s4/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by missunknown: 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
I use Infinix S4 bought for 63k as against the stipulated 50k in the writeup and no regrets whatsoever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by julitoch: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
I'm using Samsung galaxy A20, I bought it this bought this month, the phone na bomb, the best so far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by DarkJeddi(m): 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
sureinfo:
The specs of that Galaxy A20 are really great, the only issue I have with Samsung devices are the cost of their screens when they break, it might cost you almost the price of a new phone sef so I think it's best I stick with the infinix S4
Well maybe if you are more careful with your phones,you wouldn't have to be bothered about the cost of the screen.. shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by DarkJeddi(m): 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
Topmaike007:
And you base your own judgment based on what?

How cheap the Infinix is,even though it is clearly the lesser speced device? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by Eberex(m): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
I am using S4, bought it over 3months. I will say its a very nice phone. The battery is good. Charge fast too, and the camera is wow!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by ayusadeg(m): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
missunknown:
I use Infinix S4 bought for 63k as against the stipulated 50k in the writeup and no regrets whatsoever.

S4 is of two types may be you bought the senior one 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM, the cheaper one is 3GB RAM and 32GB RAM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by Xpress24(m): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

The S4 has some kind of edge but we can't rule out the other device.
which edge?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by udemzyudex(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

I get your point

Someone just explain what he experience while using the note 5 and you're still asking for proof? Well he also told people like to check the infinix xclub.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
udemzyudex:

Someone just explain what he experience while using the note 5 and you're still asking for proof? Well he also told people like to check the infinix xclub.

Because he's experiencing some issue with his device doesn't mean everyone is experiencing the same thing.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by Abolajihowells2: 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
They choose s4 bcoz it's 6k cheaper
Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
Xpress24:

which edge?

The price is a competitive edge.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by naijajobx: 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
hmm
Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by jameslojohn(m): 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

I get your point
you went proof ask people that use hot 5 ,hot 6,hot 6pro how many os update them than get
Only what infinix know how to do is recycling desame phones with different os

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) / Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / My Experience With Tecno/Carlcare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.