Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner (28391 Views)

Tecno Camon 12 Vs Realme C3 Vs Samsung A20 Vs Xiomi Redmi 8 vs samsung M11 / TECNO Spark 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A11 Full Comparison - Only One Clear Winner / Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by jameslojohn(m): 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
But samsung A20 no be s4 mate A20 pass am well use your eye see am or you go youtub see review no matter say the spec dey alike
https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=9640&idPhone2=9678
Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by Maikel26(m): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
Samsung Galaxy A20 clearly comes on top. If you truly knows your way around android phone well then you'll agree with me that what matters most is the processor, and A20 comes on top

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by fweshboi1: 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

I get your point
What's the proof that Infinix deteriorate overtime?
I'm a living proof o. my infinix smart 2 pro has shown me hell. From it's detoriating camera, phone now hangs like crazy and not to mention the now useless battery that charges for 3-4 hours, and stays on for barely 4 hours with full 3g. This is very disappointing, considering it's a 2gb ram phone i bought about 9 months ago. Shame on you transion holdings! shame on you!! angry

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by DedeNkem: 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
Comparing any of the unknown crappy phones only found in Africa with Samsung, an world-wide established well tested phone maker, is st*upid!

Don't trust any phone maker that's unknown in Europe and U.S! The phones there meet the basic quality requirements for a phone maker to sell their phones there. That why these unknown phone makers can sell there. So they instead flood Africa with their crappy phones because African leaders are too corrupt to even care.

So you should compare this thing called infinix with other crappy phones in its category!
Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by Unpredictablejo(m): 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
Temitope1759:
Someone should just dash me Infinix S4
I'm not asking for too much.
I understand...It's not that much,just a little much...
Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by Respect55(m): 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
I'm using infinix s4. Bought it last month from jumia at 67k.To be sincere with u, I haven't seen something like this all my life. God bless infinix

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by wman(m): 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
The Infinix and Tecno marketers messed up on this one. Just look at the profiles of everyone commenting on the front page. All of them are Tecno marketers judging from their topics and post history.

Now, a lot of people now realise that Samsung offer better midrange devices than the shitty Tecno and Infinix thanks to this thread.

Ya'll failed big time and even converted more people over to Samsung's side.

Mumu people.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by ibkkk(f): 12:09am On Aug 30, 2019
Well,i use samsung A20 n I'm super cool with it.
Very nice phone!

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by udemzyudex(m): 12:13am On Aug 30, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

Because he's experiencing some issue with his device doesn't mean everyone is experiencing the same thing.

Thats not the issue here Oga, whether you experience the same thing or not, I'm talking about asking for proof from someone that already state his own experience.

What proof does he want again?
Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by Officialfarex: 1:26am On Aug 30, 2019
The fact is Samsung device are far better than infinix, incomparable.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by Xpress24(m): 2:18am On Aug 30, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

The price is a competitive edge.
no resale value
Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by oluwazoba25: 2:37am On Aug 30, 2019
Surenigga:
The S4 is a clear winner.... I love the device so much.... Super clear camera
thanks for that its wat am using
Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by fineboynl(m): 3:26am On Aug 30, 2019
julitoch:
I'm using Samsung galaxy A20, I bought it this bought this month, the phone na bomb, the best so far
so how much?
Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by Buke26: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
fineboynl:
so how much?

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by jameslojohn(m): 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by sexymonkey(m): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
julitoch:
I'm using Samsung galaxy A20, I bought it this bought this month, the phone na bomb, the best so far
does the a20 have a notification light??
Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by missunknown: 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
Oh yeah, true. Got the 6GB RAM/64GB ROM
ayusadeg:

S4 is of two types may be you bought the senior one 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM, the cheaper one is 3GB RAM and 32GB RAM.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by kulex2k1(m): 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2019
Comparing Infinix to a Samsung.... very sad!!!!
Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by tck2000(m): 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
ddjay:

Long term review is where infinix clearly fails, most especially if u apply eighter android os updates or google security patch, the quality of the camera and overall performance drops (check infinix xclub for the complains) and Samsung phones get better with updates. This is a business strategy by transsion, they want u to get tired of the infinix or tecno u r using then go and buy the latest model instead of sending an update fix to improve the performance. You can use and enjoy a Samsung for even 2 years or more but you can't use an infinix and enjoy it for even up to a year sef, i got tired of my infinix note 5 after updating to pie because of issues and sold it after just 4 months, some people downgraded to oreo
Great review
Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by Androidking: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
ddjay:

Long term review is where infinix clearly fails, most especially if u apply eighter android os updates or google security patch, the quality of the camera and overall performance drops (check infinix xclub for the complains) and Samsung phones get better with updates. This is a business strategy by transsion, they want u to get tired of the infinix or tecno u r using then go and buy the latest model instead of sending an update fix to improve the performance. You can use and enjoy a Samsung for even 2 years or more but you can't use an infinix and enjoy it for even up to a year sef, i got tired of my infinix note 5 after updating to pie because of issues and sold it after just 4 months, some people downgraded to oreo

Pls do u know how I will.downgrade this note 5... Thanks
Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner by ddjay: 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2019
Androidking:

Pls do u know how I will.downgrade this note 5... Thanks
When i had this problem,i was adviced to visit carlcare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... / My Experience With Tecno/Carlcare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.