Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant (40414 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / Maria Okan Reportedly Pregnant For Olamide - Nigerians React / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant by Mercy2006(f): 8:26am On Aug 30, 2019
Congrats to you two.But some women are not just photogenic. I saw this Bambam sometimes ago in Lagos and she is way finer than this.she has this fresh look about her.Her carriage was graceful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 30, 2019
Huntelaar9:
The wife sef no fine reach my gal
U go chop d fine face?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant by renewable1(m): 8:30am On Aug 30, 2019
Congratulations to them!

You need affordable solar power system anywhere in Nigeria, check my signature. Payment on delivery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant by ComzyB(f): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2019
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant by gnykelly(m): 8:38am On Aug 30, 2019
agbarisocket:
all flat head should be tied like ram and goat and be deported back to their poto land...they should not stay in Lagos oooooo...Yoruba don't need bad people

Don't let hatred consume you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant by jaxxy(m): 8:40am On Aug 30, 2019
Bambam is a nice gal, generally nice attitude and style. My concern is teddy complementing her and vice versa. Wish them the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant by ZUBY77(m): 8:43am On Aug 30, 2019
Another marriage by mistake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant by OILOFGLADNESS: 8:45am On Aug 30, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Biggie should be the father of the day. grin

BIGGIE HAV REFUSED TO REveal himself

Ebuka would replace him.

thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant by OILOFGLADNESS: 9:04am On Aug 30, 2019
passyhansome:
Where you met your wife, how it started matters, especially for a Christian remember the Bible says "Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?"
Marriage should not be gone into based on feelings alone, Love can die, but the word and promise of God can't will never

VERY ON POINT

BUT THE FACT IS THAT BAMBAM HAS FALLEN INLOVE WITH THE GUY!!!!

TEDDY NEVER HIDE WHO HE IS

EVEN THAT HAIR HE CUT, I AM 80% SURE THAT HE DID IT FOR LOVE!!!!!!!!

SOME OF THIS WAY WORLD GUYS BEHAVE BETTER THAN SOME PRETENDER AND HYPOCRITE PARADING AS BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS AND CHURCH WORKERS (RCCG MAKES EVERY ONE WORKER, MINISTER AND PASTOR)

1 YEAR CLOSE DATING AND TRANSPARENCY IS ENOUGH CONVICTION PERIOD

I OBSERVED HOW TEDDY NEVER CEASED TO DEFEND THIS GIRL WHENEVER SHE WAS TROLLED ON SOCIAL MEDIA!

I OBSERVED HOW HE ALWAYS SPEAK FOR HER AND NEVER ALLOWED HER DEFEND HERSELF

I OBSERVED HOW BOTH OF THEM SPOKE WITH ON VOICE DURING INTERVIEW

I OBSERVED HOW TEDDYS MOTHER CHERISH HER ..

THAT IS MATURITY AND TOGETHERNESS AND THATS WHAT MARRIAGE NEED

AND I BELIEVE THAT THEIR MARRIAGE WILL LAST, I SEE ANOTHER MERCY JOHNSON IN BAMYyyyy... S

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant by millhouse: 9:04am On Aug 30, 2019
The reception of their wedding should be held in Big brother’s house !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant by Yewandequeen(f): 9:06am On Aug 30, 2019
Just as there is compensation for those that meet in youth service camp and marry. Biggie should do likewise abi cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant by deebrain(m): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2019
This will not end well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant by Raalsalghul: 9:12am On Aug 30, 2019
ornicus:
Hope she knows what she is getting herself into.
Pray, do tell wise one!
What exactly is she getting herself into? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant by passyhansome(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2019
OILOFGLADNESS:

VERY ON POINT

SOME OF THIS WAY WORLD GUYS BEHAVE BETTER THAN SOME PRETENDER AND HYPOCRITE PARADING AS BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS AND CHURCH WORKERS (RCCG MAKES EVERY ONE WORKER, MINISTER AND PASTOR)

I OBSERVED HOW TEDDY NEVER CEASED TO DEFEND THIS GIRL WHENEVER SHE WAS TROLLED ON SOCIAL MEDIA!

AND I BELIEVE THAT THEIR MARRIAGE WILL LAST, I SEE ANOTHER MERCY JOHNSON IN BAMYyyyy... S

\

BELIEVE ME YOU ARE SPOT ON

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant by mezarddinny: 9:24am On Aug 30, 2019
Congrats to the couple..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant by Ogaonos: 9:37am On Aug 30, 2019
gift2xl:
She's pregnant and so fucking what. Let the duo's be and mind ur business.
is it d pregnancy dt make them have 2 marry.it doesn't matter anyway. but on a personal I dey fear unwanted pregnancy.it has made me lose dates/gfs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant by gotnel: 9:38am On Aug 30, 2019
Good, congratulations to the couple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant by Biingoo: 9:39am On Aug 30, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
This is a goal.

Wishing them a happy and blissful marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant by DONFASZY(m): 9:58am On Aug 30, 2019
Dat rest room quickie reli dope o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant by yesloaded: 10:03am On Aug 30, 2019
OILOFGLADNESS:

VERY ON POINT

You are very correct!

Maturity and understanding matters most

I don't believe in this SU thingy, am too exposed to fall for such rubbish

and no, I don't like immorality as well and not in anyway in support of immorality of any sort

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant by BobiNick(m): 10:12am On Aug 30, 2019
udoka2013:
What BBN has joined together ...

Social media can put assunder...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant by Crixxx: 10:26am On Aug 30, 2019
Two useless idiots..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant by toprealman: 10:32am On Aug 30, 2019
udoka2013:
Let diary room put .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant by nelacy: 10:38am On Aug 30, 2019
God bless their Union ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant by kilojoDesigns: 10:44am On Aug 30, 2019
ornicus:
Hope she knows what she is getting herself into.

No one ever does

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant by Fxwarrior: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2019
udoka2013:

Let Nairalanders put asunder. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant by King204(m): 10:51am On Aug 30, 2019
Bam-bam pregnant?

Teddy A na chap guy cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant by Evebeautyworld2: 10:55am On Aug 30, 2019
OILOFGLADNESS:

VERY ON POINT

Keep ur observation,and work on urs...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant by Leo588(m): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2019
GistMore7:
The marriage rites of recently engaged reality TV stars, Tope Adenibuyan aka Teddy A and Bamike Olawunmi aka BamBam, begins tomorrow August 30th as the couple will be having their introduction at BamBam's father's house in Lagos.

Bambam is reportedly pregnant.

The couple met in the Big Brother “Double Wahala” edition and continued their relationship outside the house.

They announced their engagement on August 4th.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/bambam-and-teddy-as-introduction-hold-tomorrow-shes-reportedly-pregnant

Mark my words this marriage na scam.....Nothing good can come out of evil.... We will see to this revelation in 2yrs time

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style / John Okafor 'mr Ibu' Tours Europe In Style (photos) / Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.