Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

If You Know This Truth, You Will Never Stop Increasing In Prosperity In Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Know This Truth, You Will Never Stop Increasing In Prosperity In Life (522 Views)

If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same / SOME Harsh Truth You Probably Don’t Want To Hear But Must Hear / If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Know This Truth, You Will Never Stop Increasing In Prosperity In Life by sharpguy10(m): 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
God has always wanted us to keep increasing and expanding in prosperity. That is what He wish for us. And your soul is also seeking expansion from you in all you have now. But for you to expand and increase in prosperity and whatever the blood has purchase for us on the cross, you need this key. Without this key, you possessing your possession in Christ will be little and the power of God cannot manifest mightily in your life. The key to expanding in prosperity is "As far as your eye can see and believe". This is the key to expanding in prosperity. God cannot do anything beyond what you can see and understand. When God show Papa Abraham this key, I think Papa Abraham saw the whole earth as his own. That is why God give Abraham and his seed the blessing of the earth. So for you to expand in prosperity, you have to see far. If you are doing business, see your business expanding in all the earth. I know your mind will be asking question on how will this my small business expand every where? The how it will expand is not your problem, just accept, see and believe what you want and focus on it. As you do that, God power will start manifesting Himself in your business. If you are stuck in life use this strategy to expand your life for prosperity.
Expanding in Prosperity is always from the inside. What the inside carry is what will always show on the outside. For you to create more prosperity from the inside, God has already given us the power, and that power is your imagination. If you read Gen. from chapter 12 to 22, you will see how God was trying to change Abraham life from the inside through imagination. God said to Abraham, as the sand of the see shore so shall your descendants be. God was trying to plant the image of His future in Abraham. In another place, God said look northward, southward, eastward and westward, as far as your eye can see I have given it to you. In another place again, when God wanted to make an oath with Abraham, He told Abraham to bring five different animals and divide them into two. God was using those things to plant images of the future on Him. God knows the power of imaging and that is why He use images to show Abraham the covenant, the promises and the blessing. As Abraham was remembering and thinking from those images, his inside was changing and started walking and believing on the promises. So your imagination is in you to create the prosperity you want, the life you want and to see far. There is no limit to the prosperity you can have in life. There is abundance to go round for everyone and is base on "as far as your eye can see" or as far as you want it. To use your imagination to expand prosperity in your life, there are five ways to use it and bring manifestation your life.
1. Image: You create the world you want in your imagination. Don't create little, create something you and people around you will celebrate when it finally happen. When creating the image in your imagination, you close your eye, relax your body and see in your inner eye what you want to be true in your life.
2. Illustrate: illustrate yourself in the image. If it is house you want, see yourself open the door, walk round the parlour and sit down. Go to the bedroom and feel the bed. Open the wardrobe and see all the clothes you want inside. Feel yourself in the house as if you already have it. In your mind, take dominion over what you want as if you have already have it.
3. Prophesy: Words you say in your imagination are very power. As you say those words, it goes with feelings in your subconscious mind and plant a seed in it. The prophesying way is done by saying the word you will love to hear in your imagination. For example, words like yes I finally have it, it feel good and wonderful, I have gotten to where I want to be, I am happy that I have it. Say words you will say when it has happened and what people will say about you.
4. Wait for opportunity: After you have create, illustrate and prophesy your desire prosperity, wait for opportunity and door to open for you. They will always come. When God see what you have is a good intention, He will always make away for you.
5: Wait for the season of your manifestation: The season is the perfect time God has ordain for the manifestation of your desire. What you have created already exist now and is now seeking you. And your soul want to have it. In this time of waiting, is time God will be working in you to develop you for the blessing. When your season come, there is nothing that can stop you from receiving it.
Thank you for reading this post and God bless you.
The best thing you can do for yourself is to give your life to Christ by doing so you have total peace in your life. So if you know that you have not given your life to Christ please say this short prayer:
Lord God, i believe with all my heart in
Jesus Christ, son of the living God. I believe
He died for me and God raised Him from
the dead. I believe He is alive today. I
confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is
the Lord of my life from this day. Through
Him and in His Name, i have eternal life, I'm
born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my
soul, i am now a Child of God. Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know This Truth, You Will Never Stop Increasing In Prosperity In Life by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
Good writeup but I think it could be better spaced.
Re: If You Know This Truth, You Will Never Stop Increasing In Prosperity In Life by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
You will never see any truer writeup like this... Trust me this works.
Re: If You Know This Truth, You Will Never Stop Increasing In Prosperity In Life by sharpguy10(m): 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
Darivie04:
Good writeup but I think it could be better spaced.
OK thanks
Re: If You Know This Truth, You Will Never Stop Increasing In Prosperity In Life by sharpguy10(m): 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
R2bees:
You will never see any truer writeup like this... Trust me this works.
thank you

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Truth, You Will Never Stop Increasing In Prosperity In Life by sharpguy10(m): 7:31am On Aug 30, 2019
The top you are created to be, find your life and prosper
Re: If You Know This Truth, You Will Never Stop Increasing In Prosperity In Life by sharpguy10(m): 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
Prosperity is our birth right

(1) (Reply)

IPPIS Uncovers 60,000 Ghost Workers In FG Payroll - Minister / 2020 NECO Common Entrance Exam (NCEE) / Coronavirus: Lagos State Ministry Of Education & Wazobiatv Support SS3 Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.