Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) (59460 Views)

Huge Python Killed In Ore, Ondo State (Pictures) / Snake Dies In Sagamu After Swallowing Pregnant Goat(pics). / Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
Where's the she goat ? Seeing is believing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) by seborrhic: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
PureGoldh:

Lolz grin my brother, give it a try... You will like it tongue
To be honest with you,I rather not eat any meat at all,despite the much I like meat,than eat snake for meat.
I even find the thought of eating it nauseating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
seborrhic:

To be honest with you,I rather not eat any meat at all,despite the much I like meat,than eat snake for meat.
I even find the thought of eating it nauseating.

Lol... Well, it's a matter of choice bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) by Maski87: 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
This python no realize say things are hard, imagine, one full goat by one person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) by madenigga(m): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
I am a Nigerian from Imo and

I have an idea that i think would really help imo state greatly. Especially its economy.

I am of the notion that Okorochas Eastern palm university should not be used as a campus of IMSU.
Let the status quo remain or they shift it to Mbano zone as Rochas planned.

Instead let the Eastern palm University be used as a transport university, it would be the first in the south since the only available one is at Katsina.

This would naturally attract investment and improve the economy, cause i sense Nigeria is about to withness a boom in that sector.

WHATS YOUR TAKE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
D news about snakes swallowing goats,chickens,pigs and Even ants is alarming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
It will sweet for pepper soup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) by easytalking23(m): 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
soup don ready

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) by naijajobx: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) by astute28: 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
Lala right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) by TempleHouse: 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
Stop this ridiculous amount of cannibalisation of endangered species wildlife !
Your unborn generation may not live to see this beautiful animal again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) by Gabriel0805(m): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) by Gabriel0805(m): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
DaRuud:
Where's the she goat ? Seeing is believing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
Snake will just be swallowing what will lead to its death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) by Baroba(m): 12:38am On Aug 30, 2019
A doe, let us learn to use the right terminology.. cheesy
Re: Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) by Onyedikachi323(m): 2:40am On Aug 30, 2019
EHH. where did this take place.
Re: Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 2:56am On Aug 30, 2019
dmltoyin:
Let me sit down comfortably sipping my chilled fanta
Laslasticlala is my uber driver pushing me to front page
No worries on this one
Jedi Jedi won't keep you
Re: Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) by abaquad(m): 7:38am On Aug 30, 2019
python that want to enjoy now become enjoyed
Re: Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) by abaquad(m): 7:38am On Aug 30, 2019
python that want to enjoy now became enjoyed.
Re: Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) by Alwaysking: 5:36am On Aug 31, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
this is before and after the goat was swallowed.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez / Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male / Nigerians Butcher Giant Turtle At Seme (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.