Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Reason Why I Advise Men To Impregnate Their Maids. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reason Why I Advise Men To Impregnate Their Maids. (772 Views)

Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman / Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why I Advise Men To Impregnate Their Maids. by Yawabase: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
Popular and controversial Ghanaian marriage and relationship counsellor who is foundly known as Counselor Lutterodt has dished out his advice to married men to on the need to impregnate their maids if their wives can’t conceive.

Counsellor Lutterodt is of the opinion that nothing is wrong if a married man gets his maid pregnant because his wife is infertile or barren.

He stated that married men must not be criticized when they make such a bold decision to impregnate their maids because their wives can’t have children.

The marriage counsellor also added that if the wife is not fulfilling the duties of a wife and also has a bad character, there is nothing wrong if the man goes in with his own maid.
According to the controversial counselor, every man wants a peaceful home so its a step in the right direction if a man falls in love with his maid because his wife is not giving him that peace every man needs.

“If a wife is not exhibiting a good character and the maid is doing such, then what makes it wrong for the husband to make a move by going for the maid.

Every man wants peace and so if your wife is not giving you that, and your maid is, then there is nothing wrong with you going in for her”, Counselor Lutterodt said.

Source https://yawabase..com/2019/08/why-i-advised-men-to-impregnate-their.html

Re: Reason Why I Advise Men To Impregnate Their Maids. by blackboy(m): 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
Sick.. no justification
Re: Reason Why I Advise Men To Impregnate Their Maids. by Chuks9000: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
Hnmm
Re: Reason Why I Advise Men To Impregnate Their Maids. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
Smh

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Advise Men To Impregnate Their Maids. by Gloriagee(f): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
Hmmm, doubt if this advise is necessary as a lot of this has been happening without this late advise. grin

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Advise Men To Impregnate Their Maids. by Mimimaidservice(f): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
Hi.
Are you interested in buying GOOG QUALITY hairs for your personal use or to resell?

Then join our wholesale group to buy this hair at company price.

Forget that thing wey all these Instagram people they do, come buy the hair direct from Vietnam.. technology has made shopping easy for us all.

Instead of roaming around inside Lagos island market , shop from the continence of your phone.
Just click the link below to go to our WhatsApp group straight.
Or if you are afraid of links kuku WhatsApp us on 08037679650.
https:///EzFSndOsiN6EtiwnYLbXuH
Re: Reason Why I Advise Men To Impregnate Their Maids. by babyfaceafrica: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
terrible man
Re: Reason Why I Advise Men To Impregnate Their Maids. by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:44am On Aug 30, 2019
......... And no one asked him if the wife can do exactly the same if the husband is the one with reproductive issues, smh!

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Violence / Women Leaders Of The World (pictures) / Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.