Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) (58045 Views)

Fetish Items Discovered In Lady's Room In Uyo / Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car / Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
Slay Queen indeed. Meatless soup and 2 huge raps of akpu for dinner.

Carry her go eatery now she go order for a full goat and cow.
Re: Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) by Zubydeangelo(m): 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
Make dem kukuma eat...I mean reap the fruit of their labour. �
Re: Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) by Mercy2006(f): 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
correctguy0900:
Slay Queen indeed. Meatless soup and 2 huge raps of akpu for dinner.

Carry her go eatery now she go order for a full goat and cow.
Even the soup looks disgusting, eww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) by Mercy2006(f): 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
dachisom:

Sure, but the thives ain't ibos.am sure you know where they are from....nonsense
well,even that is debatable considering their names were not written, they might obi's cousins
Re: Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) by sonnie10: 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
Mercy2006:
you guys are always on the defensive if it has to do with ur people, but let it be a Yoruba lady,this nonsense you typed will miraculously change. Useless things.Any lady who can keep smelly akpu in her bag is very dirty.she will be smelling if she stands close to you.what happens to food flask? .prudent ko,educated ni,yeye dey smell
Olodo. Nobody packs lunch in food flask anymore, that is archaic. It even look daft to carry food flask about to and fro work. People use zip lock bags and lunch paper bags, but in Nigeria where those are not readily available, polyethylene bags are the best alternative.
Go to restaurants and fast foods and see if your take away lunch won’t be packed in a fancy polyethylene bag for you.
Re: Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) by penplus: 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
Fufu anywhere you go..

I hail una ooo
Re: Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) by Dbiz1111(m): 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
AnonymousIP:
grin grin

View More Pictures + Video Here : https://afro.life/crime-list/unlucky-robbers-find-fufu-in-ladys-handbag-after-snatching-it-from-her-photos/

Ur one of the reasons Nigeria is having a lot of problems. Ur post ur ftc haba cheesy grin
Re: Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) by Rotimi47: 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
Good for them. Na poo for dey the bag undecided
Re: Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) by Mercy2006(f): 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
sonnie10:

Olodo. Nobody packs lunch in food flask anymore, that is archaic. It even look daft to carry food flask about to and fro work. People use zip lock bags and lunch paper bags, but in Nigeria where those are not readily available, polyethylene bags are the best alternative.
Go to restaurants and fast foods and see if your take away lunch won’t be packed in a fancy polyethylene bag for you.
well I guess u are the senior olodo.People who are better than you still use fancy flasks and warmers.They simply put it in polythene bag or baskets or even fancy lunch bags and put in the car.Of course like u said u will look daft carrying only flask to and fro work.I guess the joke is on you cos ur sister poured her own disgusting soup inside a nylon straight
Re: Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) by dachisom(m): 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
Mercy2006:
well,even that is debatable considering their names were not written, they might obi's cousins

Naah, we don't do snatching of bags, we go for the high risk type.
Re: Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) by sonnie10: 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
Mercy2006:
well I guess u are the senior olodo.People who are better than you still use fancy flasks and warmers.They simply put it in polythene bag or baskets or even fancy lunch bags and put in the car.Of course like u said u will look daft carrying only flask to and fro work.I guess the joke is on you cos ur sister poured her own disgusting soup inside a nylon straight
I have always eaten my Mac burgers straight from lunch paper bags. Burger King lunch has never been served in a food flask. I go Olive Garden, buy take away salad and it’s packed in a bag.
I repeat, food flask is for grandmas and nobody does that anymore re.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) by Mercy2006(f): 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
sonnie10:
I have always eaten my Mac burgers straight from lunch paper bags. Burger King lunch has never been served in a food flask. I go Olive Garden, buy take away salad and it’s packed in a bag.
I repeat, food flask is for grandmas and nobody does that more.
Awon fakers.
Re: Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) by efemena5050(m): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
Sagay212:
One of the thieves should be made to eat the fufu without using the soup and without drinking water..make the fufu choke am to death
slow down ur wickedness has bones in it
Re: Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
Them must eat d food first bfor d beating commence
Re: Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) by sonnie10: 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
Mercy2006:
Awon fakers.since you are so hung up on lunch paper bags,maybe next time make sure ur sister put her smelly akpu and the funny looking soup inside one and not straight inside #5.00 nylon bag.Are we good now? Thanks.Night,night
My sister is a top executive and cannot afford to carry food flask around. She carries her work bag on one hand and a Laptop on the other. No room for food flask. Her home made lunch is packed in a lunch bag inside the hand bag. That is how correct babes roll.
Flask is for people going for hospital visit and those living in retirement homes.
Re: Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) by BrokenCock: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
Mercy2006:
Bia,don't deny ur sister,we know u Igbos are the smelly akpu eaters.Own it honourably,inugo?
for your mind its only yorobah cone heads and ipob flat heads we have in Nigeria. your cockhead will make u think im arewa block ball head now
Re: Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) by naijajobx: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
ohh
Re: Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) by slaypapa: 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
grin grin
Re: Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) by Damoche10: 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
They met their waterloo at last by snatching fufu grin grin
Re: Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) by Damoche10: 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
sonnie10:

My sister is a top executive and cannot afford to carry food flask around. She carries her work bag on one hand and a Laptop on the other. No room for food flask. Her home made lunch is packed in a lunch bag inside the hand bag. That is how correct babes roll.
Flask is for people going for hospital visit and those living in retirement homes.

Can some give this fool a hot mopol slap angry
Re: Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
hahahah, bad market for them.
Re: Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) by Paulynez(m): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
Raysleek:
Shey they Don tell you say na food go kill you! You think say na lie.. See am now
grin
Raysleek:
Shey they Don tell you say na food go kill you! You think say na lie.. See am now
Re: Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) by jaymee0(m): 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
BobiNick:
That lady might be one of all these slay queens on social media lol

Loll...

She must have looked rich. Lol
Re: Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) by Chochovini: 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
Sagay212:
One of the thieves should be made to eat the fufu without using the soup and without drinking water..make the fufu choke am to death
FROM WHAT I can see here I think they are 3 in number.
So what happen to the two?
Re: Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) by BobiNick(m): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
jaymee0:

Loll...

She must have looked rich. Lol

Am telling you. Better packaging with two wraps of fufu and soup for bag lol.
Re: Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) by joinnow: 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
The fast and fufu
Re: Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
I don't know why....but this is actually funny grin grin grin grin
Re: Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
what happens to the food now
Re: Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 30, 2019
all these ladies and fake lives, them go say they dont eat fufu only veggies.
Re: Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) by Thesunnys: 7:31am On Aug 30, 2019
Poverty no good @all... Cos ur poor no mean say make u go dey thief o
Re: Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
So there is a slay mama in dis obodo dat can consume dose 2fufu comfortably.. shocked
Re: Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) by ufotunang: 10:56am On Jan 03
That means majority of ladies that carry handbag up and down na fufu, garri, soup dey inside the handbag ... nawaoooo 🙄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street / The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo / My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.