Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Man Re-enacts How He Steals Bales Of Clothes – Worth N24k Each - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Re-enacts How He Steals Bales Of Clothes – Worth N24k Each (20038 Views)

A Thief Explains How He Steals People's Valuables In Benin Clubs (Video) / Thief Who Was Caught Red Handed In The Act Re-enacts How He Breaks Into Houses / Transporter Nabbed For Diverting Clothes Worth N5.2m (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Re-enacts How He Steals Bales Of Clothes – Worth N24k Each by Kuana: 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
myfan:
One day for the owner

1 Like 8 Shares

Re: Man Re-enacts How He Steals Bales Of Clothes – Worth N24k Each by NakitendeEsthe: 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
PureGoldh:
hmm....For him mind nOw... He dey smart shey.

Instead of him to go and hustle up tight... He just dey go pluck another man hustle.

There is nothing wey person no go see inside dx our country Nigeria

Re: Man Re-enacts How He Steals Bales Of Clothes – Worth N24k Each by Eig(m): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
madenigga:
to me putting all these on the internet is not necessary,

its just spoiling our already battered image meanwhile,

I am a Nigerian from Imo and

I have an idea that i think would really help imo state greatly. Especially its economy.

I am of the notion that Okorochas Eastern palm university should not be used as a campus of IMSU.
Let the status quo remain or they shift it to Mbano zone as Rochas planned.

Instead let the Eastern palm University be used as a transport university, it would be the first in the south since the only available one is at Katsina.

This would naturally attract investment and improve the economy, cause i sense Nigeria is about to withness a boom in that sector.

WHATS YOUR TAKE

I think there's a thread somewhere on this same nairaland where it was reported that the honorable minister of transportation is soliciting ideas from nigerians on transportation issues and policies. It would be good if you could get this your good idea across to him through that platform. Good luck.
Re: Man Re-enacts How He Steals Bales Of Clothes – Worth N24k Each by armadeo(m): 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
ladyF:
Everyday for the thief

It’s LadyF again grin grin grin

Where have you been?
Re: Man Re-enacts How He Steals Bales Of Clothes – Worth N24k Each by Rasbel(m): 4:04am On Aug 30, 2019
chiboyo:
Let's carry out a census:
Who is the bigger thief?

Click like for politicians
Click share for petty thieves, fraudsters etc
See you. A petty thief will most likely steal big like the politicians do cos of lesser stress and easier modus
Re: Man Re-enacts How He Steals Bales Of Clothes – Worth N24k Each by siverspooon(m): 4:44am On Aug 30, 2019
ladyF:
Everyday for the thief

It’s LadyF again grin grin grin
U still dey nairaland so?
Re: Man Re-enacts How He Steals Bales Of Clothes – Worth N24k Each by mrmohammed71(m): 7:35am On Aug 30, 2019
U are a mumu man..u think say u wise

Re: Man Re-enacts How He Steals Bales Of Clothes – Worth N24k Each by Psoul(m): 8:04am On Aug 30, 2019
Afonja rat

Madman Kills Native Doctor Over Goat In Anambra / Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town / SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo)