Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) (20036 Views)

A Man In Mufti Threatens To Kill A DPO In The Presence Of Other Policemen / Suspected Kidnappers Kill Man In Plateau (Photo) / Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by ebukajay184: 9:05am On Jan 13, 2023
Gunmen suspected to be bandits have abducted the Divisional Police Officer, DPO in Pankshin Local Government Area of Plateau State, IGBERETV reports, IGBERETV reports.

IGBERETV gathered that the police officer popularly called SP Lareee, was abducted on Thursday, January 12, 2023, at WOKTORI Hotel in Pankshin.

A policeman in the council area who spoke to newsmen on Thursday, said the DPO was kidnapped by the gunmen after they shot him in his hotel room.

"The DPO was just posted to Pankshin about three days ago. He was staying in a hotel in Pankshin and was in that hotel when the gunmen came and shot him before taking him away. Since then, we have not seen him.” the source said.

It was also learnt that the police officer had just resumed posting as the DPO in the area a day before his abduction.

https://igberetvnews.com/1436495/unknown-gunmen-kidnap-dpo-plateau-photo/

9 Likes

Re: SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by Zonefree(m): 9:08am On Jan 13, 2023
If Oga that is incharge of protecting our lives and properties is being kidnapped, what's our fate

And some people are still supporting APC?

As a Nigerian, if you're feeling depressed and suicidal, never give up, always remember there are people supporting APC and Tinubu, your life can't be worse than these people.

188 Likes 17 Shares

Re: SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by oliseh99: 9:14am On Jan 13, 2023
Choi
Insecurity everywhere
Not only in South East but every part of Nigeria

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:33am On Jan 13, 2023
Buhari will handle security & Osibanjo will handle economy...

biggest FRAUD of the 21st century.

170 Likes 8 Shares

Re: SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by tydi(m): 9:42am On Jan 13, 2023
When the hunter becomes the hunted.

9 Likes

Re: SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by Misterc(m): 9:47am On Jan 13, 2023
What a life....
What a country.....
What a Job as a policeman...
If the people saddled with the responsibility of protecting the people can be easily kidnapped like chickens... What then is the fate of the citizens

Anyways..... Nigeria Police don too do bad sotay nobody sympathizes with them even when them (police) dey beg for help.... Nobody gives them a flying fvck

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by Felabrity: 11:03am On Jan 13, 2023
A whole DPO

Bulabaaaaa

26 Likes

Re: SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by ImoleNaija: 11:04am On Jan 13, 2023
They shot & still kidnapped him. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 13, 2023
This looks like an insider job.
Someone got posted to a place and after three days, he gets kidnapped.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by Guyman01: 11:04am On Jan 13, 2023
Bandits in Plateau are simply Fulani militia emboldened by Buhari not taking action against them for the past 7 years

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by jibolarazor(m): 11:04am On Jan 13, 2023
I pity the poor man. Nobody would want to be posted there again
Re: SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by Administration1: 11:05am On Jan 13, 2023
RIP Officer.

Igbere TV I know say on a noms you no Sabi speak English, but which one be say
they had to shoot him before fighting him?

6 Likes

Re: SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by Generalwoodz(m): 11:05am On Jan 13, 2023
When the Nigerian government say, bandit you'd think they're ants that can't be tracked or traced once it goes into antholes.

Countless times they've successfully tracked and arrested citizens for mere insult on SM

But to bring these guys to book to face the full wrath has overtime become a Herculean task.

BTW: I'M SELLING MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT BECAUSE HUNGER WAN SHIFT MY WOMB

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by Oluwapresley(m): 11:05am On Jan 13, 2023
Omo! They kidnap DPO self? Lmao. Mehn! This country don go.

Remaining CP & IGP for them to kidnap.

1 Like

Re: SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 13, 2023
He looked like a Yoruba man.
Re: SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by southsouthking(m): 11:06am On Jan 13, 2023
I fear for the ordinary citizens.
Re: SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by ArinzeAnthony03: 11:07am On Jan 13, 2023
Jos people shouldn't worry, Obi will handle security very very well. In every part of Nigeria not just Jos alone. Vote wisely please.

1 Like

Re: SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by FalseProphet1(m): 11:07am On Jan 13, 2023
O brethren hear ye the words of the Lord!

If thou votest this APC administration a second time, thou shalt suffer like the heathens, thine land shalt be desolate, thine crops shalt wither and die.

Thine sons and daughters shall be slain and thine treasure shall be looted, bandits shall take over the land and thine blood shalt not be avenged.

Thou shalt call upon the name of the Lord thine God but he shall not harken unto thee, neither shall he hear thine cries, thine bed shalt be soaked with tears by the Lord shalt turn his face away from thee because thou choose wickedness over him with thine own hands so wickedness shalt not depart from thine house.

This I have seen.

5 Likes

Re: SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by RedChiefPriest: 11:07am On Jan 13, 2023
Ok
Re: SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by whytediamond(m): 11:07am On Jan 13, 2023
grin
Re: SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by John3v19: 11:07am On Jan 13, 2023
The man is missing? or what did you say again?

1 Like

Re: SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by emmanuelbrown26: 11:08am On Jan 13, 2023
I gat no pity on any Nigerian again. If bandits like let them roast him is non of my fucking business. Both bandits and uniform men are same, d difference is that one is legal bandits while one is an illegal bandits.
When d sensible ones were protesting for their welfare, they shot people dead, d same 15million useless zombies chaired them.
Or Lekki massacre? When bloody sucking men were in their bedroom and ordered military to shoot unarmed protesters and they all covered it till date, yet same bloody suckers wants to rule over d relatives of those they massacred in Lekki.
ABEG if una see anybody wey Wan commit suicide, just tell d person to rest in pieces bcs majority of Nigerians deserves d kind of leadership they got

5 Likes

Re: SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by Klington: 11:08am On Jan 13, 2023
Re: SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 13, 2023
Nigeria and its government.
Re: SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by whytediamond(m): 11:08am On Jan 13, 2023
Oluwapresley:
Omo! They kidnap DPO self? Lmao. Mehn! This country don go.

Remaining CP & IGP for them to kidnap.

Vawulence everywhere
Re: SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by Omahleigh(f): 11:09am On Jan 13, 2023
Am I the only one who thinks this DPO looks familiar? Quite sure I've seen him somewhere before
Re: SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by ibrosantus(m): 11:09am On Jan 13, 2023
Another Banger cool cool cool
Re: SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by SouthSouth1914: 11:09am On Jan 13, 2023
Bandits are extraordinary everyday!
Re: SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by Esales(m): 11:09am On Jan 13, 2023
Ordinary bandits kidnap DPO... Wahala dey.
Meanwhile, to dey browse for interesting posts no dey Taya you? Save yourself the stress and time, Join my WhatsApp TV for hilarious content right on WhatsApp. Check my signature for the phone number.
I dey drop biz talks and advice for job seekers and business owners once once so na full package

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy Narrates His Terrifying Experience With One-eyed Armed Robber In Lagos / Gunmen Attack Anambra Local Govt Secretariat, Behead A Vigilante, Kill 2 Others / Court Remands Prophet Cletus Ilongwo In Prison Over N59.7m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.