Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary (26561 Views)

Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election / Tinubu Wins Kogi State Presidential Election / Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary by Nukilia: 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
[quote author=ElianDavidFB post=81734248][/quote]

Nobody would have thought that this man is a criminal undecided
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ecstasy154:
Governor Yahaya Bello on Thursday emerged the flag bearer of the All Progressives Congress(APC) in Kogi.

He won the APC primary with 3,127 with a landslide.

Counting is ongoing at the collation centre

Details shortly…

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-gov-bello-wins-kogi-apc-gov-primary/
lol�������naija politics
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary by Kylekent59: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ecstasy154:
Governor Yahaya Bello on Thursday emerged the flag bearer of the All Progressives Congress(APC) in Kogi.

Details shortly…

Counting is ongoing and you have a winner already

It is finished.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
ferrariLaferrari:

Baba na rig them rig everything, the legit candidates were screened out. The people left to contend with him are his own people, he bought the to contest. APC na scam
Everything na scam
Naija na scam

Not our business for now but Kogi people should try and withstand their future suffering and stop disturbing others to gain their.

U can't imagine that after these years of countless death and pain they passed through, APC still dropped this man to contest.

But this is just primary, till November when kogi people makes their final decision on who will lead them...

let's just be watching ..

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
Captainrambo2:
Apc so na this useless man una give baton to ?

Well I'm happy my travel papers re almost complete
Na from Ireland I go dey do nairaland.com.

I hope there re no restrictions from abroad sha
amen... I congratulate u bro
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
And so apc lost kogi state. Please vote the motherfucker out.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
sammyuche:

And ur supposed to be a Christian as ur dp depicts... Idi*t
what version of Christ do u believe in? Because the naija version supports everything.. Don't we swear in politicians with Bible and Quran??start ur inquiries from there...
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary by malakaimoscondo: 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
naijaboy756:
Naija might never be well

Maybe until every Nigerian alive is dead and has no link with the generation unborn.

We keep electing failures..

How can Bello win elections ni tori Olorun
kogite will not vote him but I bet u that bello will win against their majority decision, that guys has political thugs pass wike,ganduje and tinubu combine...just wait till November and see....incumbent factor will never allow him watch power slip away from his grip.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary by israelmao(m): 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
Bello is only relying on rigging like Gandollar.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary by udemzyudex(m): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
Funny... We already know Naa.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary by madenigga(m): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
I am a Nigerian from Imo and

I have an idea that i think would really help imo state greatly. Especially its economy.

I am of the notion that Okorochas Eastern palm university should not be used as a campus of IMSU.
Let the status quo remain or they shift it to Mbano zone as Rochas planned.

Instead let the Eastern palm University be used as a transport university, it would be the first in the south since the only available one is at Katsina.

This would naturally attract investment and improve the economy, cause i sense Nigeria is about to withness a boom in that sector.

WHATS YOUR TAKE
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary by madenigga(m): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
Dino should be Bellos rival, if you don't accept that its your loss
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary by Sescola: 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
Please house help me with this interview they sent to me i don't know if it genuine or not from (Matrix Property Company).

Dear applicant,

Thank you for your job application at Matrix Homes and Properties Limited.

Your application has been reviewed and you have been shortlised for an interview scheduled as follows:

DATE: Saturday 31st August 2019.
TIME: 9:00am
VENUE: Matrix Homes and Properties Limited, No. 46, Akowonjo Road,
Opposite UBA, Bakery Bus-stop, Egbeda Lagos state.

Come with your writing materials, copies of your credentials and Curriculum Vitae.

Please confirm your attendance at the interview via WhatsApp: 08035818860.

Kind Regards.

Head, Human Resources & Admin.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary by cenaman(m): 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Is that one a primary?
No na secondary.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary by uridadole: 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
vibbb:
Ok, congratulations to the PDP's.
Now no excuse, a credible candidate that can match up this guy with correct manifesto and plans.
There should also be a live debate on national TV.

Yahaya Bello has not done well. However, I still wonder what PDp will say they did in the state that yahaya Bello has not done. Kogi unfortunately has the worst set of politicians in Nigeria.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
Na waoo..Oma307.
in Nigeria, we all know how politics is played. he might win the governorship election
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary by DaRuud(m): 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
Welcome to Naija

Ecstasy154:

Details shortly…

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary by seunjungle1(m): 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
What a pity?
The level of damages poverty really done to you is so high.
No day I pass through lokoja that I don't pity the people of that town...I don't think there's any good politician in that state. BaD conditions they are

Antipob777:
This is victory for democracy. Kogi is APC and APC is Kogi

Igbos keep off and face your potopoto states.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary by tobadex1(m): 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nigeria my country! well done Yaya Bello ...irukera tunde almost qualify for the race but .....I pity kogi peep cos they just give dino melaye chance now
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary by segun18(m): 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
Who has betwiched the People of Kogi State?

O lord hear the Cry of the poor people of Kogi state!

Rescue the Poor Civil Servants From Bello.

Lord have mercy.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary by MOHSHESHI(m): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Is that one a primary?
uhmnn I tire oo I knew dt man will win
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary by Innobee99(m): 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:
gringringringringringrin

Tomorrow una go dey pity kogi people...

They love and enjoy yahya Bello

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-gov-bello-wins-kogi-apc-gov-primary/?fbclid=IwAR3_WpK7lFBnXol1_Mc46Aa3cbk5G_7BvdS21SH4_nhw9tss3MyayNrfcOs
Am from Kogi and I don't pity my people, so don't pity them
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary by abraham01emma01: 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
Kogi _ Egypt
Kogites_ Israelites
Bondage_ both
Yahaya Bello_ pharaoh
Moses _ Israelites liberator
May God delivered us(kogites).
Another bondage.
Oh my God why Yahaya Bello.
APC why Yahaya Bello
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
Innobee99:
Am from Kogi and I don't pity my people, so don't pity them

Ehhhhhhhh......Haaaaaaaaaaaaa

wetin?
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary by Legendguru: 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
ohh
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary by bobchigar(m): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

bros bros please carry me along..

i really need to travel out even if na to de wash broom for there
What is this one saying. Sorry for you

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary by jibril4oke(m): 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
4+4=8 (GYB) ✓
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary by Blue3k2: 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
Lol all the opposition has to do is field a strong candidate. Just conduct an open and fair primary to vote on it. A few opinion polls will help determine who has best head to match up afterwards.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary by MrCEO69(m): 1:03am On Aug 30, 2019
Captainrambo2:

Abeg how person fit go to Ireland
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary by Innobee99(m): 2:16am On Aug 30, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Ehhhhhhhh......Haaaaaaaaaaaaa

wetin?
We have sold our birth right so let us suffer it. Nonsense people
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary by Mayorwer: 7:46am On Aug 30, 2019
Captainrambo2:

lol I am happy for you bro, you have escaped the wrath of our wicked politicians ..I pray my own will come one Day..this country is shit hole ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge / Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare / 2015: Why Ndi Igbo Are Angry With Jonathan – Uko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.