Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Bride-to-be Pranks Groom By Dressing Best Man In Wedding Dress - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bride-to-be Pranks Groom By Dressing Best Man In Wedding Dress (614 Views)

Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? / See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make / Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending (2) (3) (4)

Bride-to-be Pranks Groom By Dressing Best Man In Wedding Dress by stellapatu: 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
Much is made about the moment a husband-to-be first sees his bride's wedding dress, and for many this is a poignant moment they will cherish forever.

For one groom from Kentucky, this milestone certainly took his breath away. But not for the reasons you might expect.

Jokester bride Megan Martin decided to pull a daft prank on her future husband Logan Martin for their 'first look' wedding photos by sending his best man down the aisle in her place, with the good-humoured bloke dressed up to the nines in a gleaming white wedding gown.

Best man Ryan Sowder was reportedly only to happy to say 'I do' to the daft prank, telling Fox News: "When Megan asked me to do this prank on Logan there was no way I could turn it down."Logan was caught completely by surprise, and the resulting images of his shocked reaction are genuinely hilarious.

He said: "I was building with anticipation the whole time I was outside waiting for Megan.

"When I turned around and saw Ryan, I couldn't help but to double over with laughter. Seeing your best man in a wedding dress is not a situation you can be prepared for. I was completely shocked."

The two friends can be seen sharing a big belly laugh in the series of photographs, with Ryan placing his hands over his heart like a true bride in love.

More details; https://www.paxexlive.com/thread/bride-to-be-pranks-groom-by-dressing-best-man-in-wedding-dress

Re: Bride-to-be Pranks Groom By Dressing Best Man In Wedding Dress by iPhoneRepairer: 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
Hahaha... Even me sef dey laff
Re: Bride-to-be Pranks Groom By Dressing Best Man In Wedding Dress by Jumlek2411: 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
very Hilarious
Re: Bride-to-be Pranks Groom By Dressing Best Man In Wedding Dress by myfan: 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
Lol.
Re: Bride-to-be Pranks Groom By Dressing Best Man In Wedding Dress by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
Lolzzzzzzzz. To douse the tension

I wish them a happy married life

Available For Pick Up At A Pocket Friendly Price / Slipt Skirts / Perfect And Outstanding All White Outfits Ideas In 2020