Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won (54830 Views)

APC Primaries Result For Northern Cross River State Senate By- Election / Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primaries End In Violence (Graphic Photos) / APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by visita: 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
See as dem don brainwash you with religion? No one gets to the throne except God gives approval? Open your eyes and your brain, God no dey this matter, these people you're talking about care more about their political ambitions than any God.
vize2020:
No one gets to the throne except God gives approval... instead of all these bad wishes for kogites, lets pray to God to guide our leaders on the positive side of good leadership and governance.
Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by Marvellouzkk(f): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
Bello is not God we still believe in a forth night miracle

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by otokx(m): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
This man may eventually win, it appears the people are not unhappy with him.

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by jaymee0(m): 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
Safyqueen:

Try get sense and stop being myopic. Tribalism has no base in Kogi state again. Though we had expected more from the governor but he tried in making sure equity prevails in all ramifications across the three senatorial zones.

Your Igala majority tantrum had faded out, what is happening now is a signal.

You've seem to have erased SDM from your dictionary.
Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by truthfulparrot(m): 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
post=81737322:
May the best candidate win.

Someone that will change the lives of Kogi people positively.

How we wish Kogites can vote for a very good candidate outside PDP and APC.

God bless Kogi state.
God bless Nigeria.
Yaya Bello is PMB's boy and PMB have good reputation of rewarding those who are loyal to him irrespective of how incompetent or corrupt such people are. I have given up on Nigerians politicians.

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by fergie001: 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
stickle:

Yeah. The primary result has also confirmed my fears.
But the Truth is, we are going no where with all these attitudes. I fear for the next generation and the world at large because of the disaster Nigeria may constitute tomorrow. Nigeria is a timed bomb
Do I have anything to add to what you have said?
Absolutely not.....

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by CaesarDon(m): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
yarimo:
Governor YAHAYA BELLO till 2024

Honestly you don't fear God

Your life would be managed the way YAHAYA Bello managed kogi state by Gods grace amen

2 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by JIDECAC: 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
That simply mean he spent more than 2 billion to win Primary election. I cry for Kogi � for now thier suffering has just began

Kpilo101:
From reliable information reaching me is that Yahaya Bello and his cohorts bought votes with 750k per delegate.
Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by GoodGovernance: 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
jaymee0:

Forget it bros. The moment apc chose him, they lost the election.
If Bello enter anywhere, na outside.

Igala people will definitely not vote him.
He owe Kogi workers about 3yrs salary he never pay, he still won go for another term.

The Igala people cover over 50 percent of the population of Kogi state and I'm sure most Kogi yorubas too will not vite him.

Yaya Bello inherited the salary payment challenges.

Nigerians have very short memory.
Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
ayukdaboss:
A lot of people expected something different from this "youth governor" but it has become obvious that the average Nigerian Politician is useless by default, bereft of any reasonable ideas or policies. angry

I don't understand you. But this is a Governor on his way for a 2nd term...so,are you saying that all is voters are ghosts??!!
Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by themanderon: 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
Perpetually hopeless state.
Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by UncleJudax(m): 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
ayukdaboss:
A lot of people expected something different from this "youth governor" but it has become obvious that the average Nigerian Politician is useless by default, bereft of any reasonable ideas or policies. angry
The system makes it difficult for anybody to deliver. You really have to "pity" the people to even pay them their salaries. Because if you refuse to pay, nothing will happen.
Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by JobsandSchools: 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
Good
Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by liver123(m): 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
Na wah o , what a country. God please do the needful and bring this world to an end.
Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by easytalking23(m): 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
that simply means pdp don won kogi state election be that . ..

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by commanderjj(m): 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
tonguegrin Before we are in hell, but now we are in the lake of fire... may God deliver kogi state. coolgrin
Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by inyenejo(m): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
Apc rigging machines at it again

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by Lanruze: 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
Everybody familiar with Nigerian politics knew that since Yahaya Bello declared his intention to run for Governor, he would win the primaries.

He assisted some of the Governors including Fayemi of Ekiti and the president deliver thier mandates.

Dino needs to be extra sharp to grab the slot cos the APC will try all it's means to deliver Kogi for Yahaya Bello.

I weep for Nigeria.
Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
dapsoneh:
KOGI STATE HAS ENTERED ONE CHANCE AGAIN
MAY GOD LIBERATE PEOPLE OF KOGI
THE TYRANT DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO LOSE ANYMORE
HE CAN GO 3YEARS WITHOUT PAYING ANY SALARY
ITS CLEAR THE DELEGATE SOLD THEIR BIRTHRIGHT
I WEEP FOR KOGI STATE

Only aggressive n open rigging can save Yahaya bello

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by yusufobinna1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
SirBunky85:
but u didn't dis country wen my governor- ikpeazu won again despite being clueless.na hypocrisy go kill una
na slowpoke u be, who told u m from abia, m ogun by state state of origin, and I wont sing praise of any politician because they all are bird of the same feather, that obinna was used when I opened my naira land profile cos I base in aba then and I love the name.
Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by Reference(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
So you folks can clearly see that Nigeria is caused by Nigerians. The citizens ultimately determine their destiny. No matter how undemocratic a country is, no matter how evil its leadership is, if the people can only hold collective values, collective values, COLLECTIVE VALUES, COLLECTIVE VALUES!!!.... there is hope.

Obviously the delegates of the APC cannot seem to agree on what good leadership, good governance is so even a donkey can be elected into governance.

Now that the first layer of defence has failed woefully is now left for the second and the last layer, the citizens to determine at the general polls who or what leads their destiny. If they choose him again, no one can help them.
Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by Reference(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Then it is still up to the citizens to resist and shutdown the state if they feel cheated. A man on the ground fears no fall. If the citizens of the state are going to hang themselves or drink poisons to end their misery they may as well have a final say and go out in a blaze of glory.
Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
Reference:

Then it is still up to the citizens to resist and shutdown the state if they feel cheated. A man on the ground fears no fall. If the citizens of the state are going to hang themselves or drink poisons to end their misery they may as well have a final say and go out in a blaze of glory.

I believe the igalas will vote him out.

Let's see how to goes.
Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by gaskiyamagana: 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
Mutemenot:
wink kogite una sorry oh. God is your strength
God will come down abi?
Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
PrecisionFx:

You Don start again?
Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

You Don start again?

Who are you?
Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by Amozever12: 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
agbhalaya:
APC don lose as dis guy win d primaries
And who will beat him It would be hard for Dino. I bow for the calamity Kogi will experience if Yahaya wins again

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by MrFly(m): 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
Doom for kogites
Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by Ikidons(m): 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
Well, this is just primaries
Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by Reference(m): 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
PrecisionFx:

I believe the igalas will vote him out.

Let's see how to goes.

I hope you donot refer to ethnic poiticking because I think it is time we move past this. The collective values I allude to are progressive values, values centred around what it means to develop your state and people, good govermace, beat practices. I donot want the elections decided by tribal sentiments and along ethnic lines because the governor comes from somewhere and he and his kinsman will claim victimisation, ethnic sentiments and prejudice.

The facts of his misgovernance will be drowned in a sea of sentiments and both he and his people will learn no lessons of what bad governance can cause. We must begin to elect people into office based purely on merit. Has our sufferings not been enough to quench sentiment in our souls. I doubt if the Igbirra man has come off better than the Igala man or Okun man in Bello's dispensation. Everyone shares an equal patrimony of leadership failure. People should vote along conscience lines please.
Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by toprealman: 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
Teejayphillip:
I pity Dino.... Dis guy is winning again

Baba go soon enter studio again grin grin grin
did he tell you he is resigning his position as a senator? Na win win last last.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu's Inauguration: Witches And Wizards Issue Strong Warning / Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign / Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.