Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won (54808 Views)

APC Primaries Result For Northern Cross River State Senate By- Election / Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primaries End In Violence (Graphic Photos) / APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by Teejayphillip(m): 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
toprealman:
did he tell you he is resigning his position as a senator? Na win win last last.

If u ask me nah who I go ask

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by owbabs: 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
Who are the people voting in Nigeria? Time and time again they vote the worst into government. Weather it it's presidency, state or local government. Do people understand what they vote for? This is always the scenario between competent, criminal, corrupt, capable in an election in Nigeria.

Corrupt 100 votes
Criminal 97 votes
Competent 11 votes
Capable 3 votes

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by yarimo(m): 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
That is what PDP said when FAYEMI emerged as APC governorship candidate in ekiti state.
jaymee0:

Forget it bros. The moment apc chose him, they lost the election.
If Bello enter anywhere, na outside.

Igala people will definitely not vote him.
He owe Kogi workers about 3yrs salary he never pay, he still won go for another term.

The Igala people cover over 50 percent of the population of Kogi state and I'm sure most Kogi yorubas too will not vite him.

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by newmoney133: 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
dapsoneh:
KOGI STATE HAS ENTERED ONE CHANCE AGAIN
MAY GOD LIBERATE PEOPLE OF KOGI
THE TYRANT DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO LOSE ANYMORE
HE CAN GO 3YEARS WITHOUT PAYING ANY SALARY
ITS CLEAR THE DELEGATE SOLD THEIR BIRTHRIGHT
I WEEP FOR KOGI STATE
You don't understand the situation on ground.Apc disqualified all worthy opposition and left skeletons to contest against him.let see what the pdp has to offer.

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by shegzydave(m): 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
Afflictions will not rise the second time, what happen in Osun state will not and never happen in kogi state, congratulations to SDM in advance.... Dino for governor

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by dapsoneh: 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
newmoney133:

You don't understand the situation on ground.Apc disqualified all worthy opposition and left skeletons to contest against him.let see what the pdp has to offer.
unfortunately, PFP doesn't have anything to offer

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by executive12: 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
dapsoneh:
KOGI STATE HAS ENTERED ONE CHANCE AGAIN
MAY GOD LIBERATE PEOPLE OF KOGI
THE TYRANT DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO LOSE ANYMORE
HE CAN GO 3YEARS WITHOUT PAYING ANY SALARY
ITS CLEAR THE DELEGATE SOLD THEIR BIRTHRIGHT
I WEEP FOR KOGI STATE

This is only a Primary election, not the Governorship election.Kogi people still have the chance to vote out Bello.

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by kokoboy4life(m): 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
vize2020:
No one gets to the throne except God gives approval... instead of all these bad wishes for kogites, lets pray to God to guide our leaders on the positive side of good leadership and governance.

So is God that gave us all the leaders that drained the financial reserve of the country and wreck many lives of helpless citizens

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by SirBunky85(m): 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
yusufobinna1:
na slowpoke u be, who told u m from abia, m ogun by state state of origin, and I wont sing praise of any politician because they all are bird of the same feather, that obinna was used when I opened my naira land profile cos I base in aba then and I love the name.
I evn thought I was talking to a reasonable being self.hypocrisy lives in u

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
Reference:

I hope you donot refer to ethnic poiticking because I think it is time we move past this. The collective values I allude to are progressive values, values centred around what it means to develop your state and people, good govermace, beat practices. I donot want the elections decided by tribal sentiments and along ethnic lines because the governor comes from somewhere and he and his kinsman will claim victimisation, ethnic sentiments and prejudice.

The facts of his misgovernance will be drowned in a sea of sentiments and both he and his people will learn no lessons of what bad governance can cause. We must begin to elect people into office based purely on merit. Has our sufferings not been enough to quench sentiment in our souls. I doubt if the Igbirra man has come off better than the Igala man or Okun man in Bello's dispensation. Everyone shares an equal patrimony of leadership failure. People should vote along conscience lines please.

Yes that is what u want.

But that thing u want doesn't happen in the Nigerian political space.

In Nigerian elections,tribe n religion rules.

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by buhariguy(m): 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
EastGold:
Kogi - N Y S C

NOW

YOUR

SUFFERING

CONTINUES
are you not suffering in your state? like abia anambia ebonyi enugu imo

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by mekuxiani(m): 1:12am On Aug 30, 2019
niceface:
Here’s the result of the Kogi APC Governorship Primaries held today. Clearly, GYB has the day.

Chai Kogi People may God come down for your Sake

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by 042reports(f): 1:48am On Aug 30, 2019
Is Because Kogi state is not in the hands of Jagaban

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by AreaFada2: 2:43am On Aug 30, 2019
Kpilo101:
From reliable information reaching me is that Yahaya Bello and his cohorts bought votes with 750k per delegate.
Wow! shocked shocked shocked

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by onatisi(m): 4:17am On Aug 30, 2019
you are the one who is surprised ,
believe me if our Lord Jesus or even the Holy Prophet come to Nigeria to contest against buhari or these politicians , you will be surprised that Nigerians wont vote for them once these naiaja politicians give the voters 5k each plus 1kg of rice
hypertension:

Can u imagine?

Naija politics is completely absurd

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by onatisi(m): 4:19am On Aug 30, 2019
the same way , he will buy the electorate at the polls . he knows the game . whoever wins the pdp ticket must be ready to spend billions to beat bello and not rely on what the masses in the state are saying , they will cry now but when it is time to vote , they will always vote for the highest bidder
Kpilo101:
From reliable information reaching me is that Yahaya Bello and his cohorts bought votes with 750k per delegate.

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by ucyonline: 4:24am On Aug 30, 2019
I don't get it when you say, 'outside PDP and APC'. Which other party do we have in Nigeria?

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by Emmannn101(m): 4:43am On Aug 30, 2019
I'll see the people of Kogi State as idiots if they vote this guy to another 4 years of power

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by faksin: 4:49am On Aug 30, 2019
for those of wailig unnecessarily, I'm from kogi state and I knew what's happening in my state, if ikpeazu of abia state can win his reelection then yahaya Bello's own is child play. carry go bello noting do you. ;Dfor those of wailig unnecessarily, I'm from kogi state and I knew what's happening in my state, if ikpeazu of abia state can win his reelection then yahaya Bello's own is child play. carry go bello noting do you.

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by banhammy: 5:02am On Aug 30, 2019
I'm not surprised. If Atiku Abubakar, of all people, against all odds, could have won PDP presidential ticket , defeated popular Kwakwansiya.
Then anything is possible in any party primary.

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 30, 2019
oluwasegun007:
If this guy win for the second term,

That mean all complaints by kogiet on social media is fake news..
I don't know how u guy reason. u think election is free and fair in Nigeria? this Bello guys has thugs and soldiers in place to rig the election same way it waa done in other states and Presidential elections

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 30, 2019
GoodGovernance:

Yaya Bello inherited the salary payment challenges.

Nigerians have very short memory.
ur a bastard, he didn't inherit any challenge. My parents were dully paid in other regimes but Ur oga came and was doing nonsense. ur ife wld b d same way yahaya rule kogi, say amen before satan finish ur generations.

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by oluwasegun007(m): 5:57am On Aug 30, 2019
camobri:

I don't know how u guy reason. u think election is free and fair in Nigeria? this Bello guys has thugs and soldiers in place to rig the election same way it waa done in other states and Presidential elections

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by Ayodoni1(m): 6:18am On Aug 30, 2019
Nigeria is in big problem with d type of government we are practicing.

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by toprealman: 7:04am On Aug 30, 2019
Teejayphillip:

If u ask me nah who I go ask
If you don't know what a question is......just shift make people wey Sabi pass.

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 30, 2019
buhariguy:
are you not suffering in your state? like abia anambia ebonyi enugu imo

You are a dullard

Because you saw East, you jumped into conclusion.

Well, I am happy to inform you that we are not suffering in Ondo State

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by Citizen0(m): 7:38am On Aug 30, 2019
This happens mostly in the north. Where integrity and good governance is foreign words to them.

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by buhariguy(m): 8:06am On Aug 30, 2019
EastGold:

You are a dullard

Because you saw East, you jumped into conclusion.

Well, I am happy to inform you that we are not suffering in Ondo State

that is good, that means apc is taking you out of poverty pdp put you, that is how kogi is doing better than pdp of the past govt.

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by Teejayphillip(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2019
toprealman:
If you don't know what a question is......just shift make people wey Sabi pass.

When I typed my comment,did u see me quote u?

So next time always mind ur business. QED

Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by Auxiliarytk: 9:27am On Aug 30, 2019
GYB will win before after Pac have screened out some candidate to give way for bello
Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by Auxiliarytk: 9:28am On Aug 30, 2019
GYB will win before after APC have screened out some candidate to give way for bello
Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won by toprealman: 9:30am On Aug 30, 2019
Teejayphillip:

When I typed my comment,did u see me quote u?

So next time always mind ur business. QED
Funny man.....have a lovely day!

Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) / Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) / Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60