Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba (45610 Views)

The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) / Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) / Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba by 1shortblackboy: 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
kai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba by Best9000(m): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
The human killer and cow protector will not say pim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba by Retrography(m): 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
RIP dear Rev. Fr.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba by Kylekent59: 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
Some fools are ready to shout 'baba till 2058"

It's crystal clear Nigeria is a Zoo.

A zoo is a place where animals are confined, fed and kept for reserve and exhibitions.

It is just one man that made everybody to be suffering in this country. A single decision for selfish interest made Nigeria and her citizens in this state.

An innocent man who did no man harm, neither did he obstruct someone's movements nor had a fight with someone, he's been killed and the culprits / perpetrators are some where rejoicing and enjoying.

The messiah says," Do not be afraid of those that kill the body, but be afraid of the one that can even terminate the soul.''

They killed your body, but your soul liveth.

RIP REV F

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
asatemple:
The end is here already, Father lord show mercy
Will you follow me to canada

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
Blue3k wrote something about the instability in that region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba by Emoneyzsnrgf(f): 11:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
And you still want me to believe Islam is a religion of peace? One Nigeria my foot! embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
RIP FATHER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
This is really a sad occurence, what are the crimes of the catholist against this muslems miscreant that really warrant all this brutal mutilated killings its a pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba by Subonbon(m): 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
May God forgive me... But when you tell some of all this priest about the oath they took while joining this their priesthood they will think na joke some are architect of their own problem.... Dey drag land.. Pursue women etc... Make them catch my own uncle that is a priest... Very wicked man... May God have mercy on me....... The ones wey don die rip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba by kbbanj10(m): 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
PureGoldh:
Who did we actually offend in this country?
I sorry (we) don't know... So disheartening. Bad very bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba by MetaPhysical: 12:00am On Aug 30, 2019
May his soul rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba by richie44(m): 12:15am On Aug 30, 2019
I knew him when he was in Kano, Our lady of good Counsel I think he was the assist parish priest... cry sorry to say but the northern Nigeria is our Biggest problem. With the issue of boko haram, Fulani herds men killing, kidnapping and banditry in the raise if buhari contest for president now he would still win 80% of their votes. Religious bigotry has overclouded their reasoning and our dear nation is going down the drain... Please what tell me what we can do so you guys would see what others are seeing in Nigeria. Have we offended you people in any way please forgive us, lets move this nation forwarded.. RIP Fr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba by Amozever12: 12:17am On Aug 30, 2019
If u say the country is under siege, BUBU's asslickers would say u are a liar..

Re: Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba by amazon14: 12:33am On Aug 30, 2019
betterpikinn:
Osu cry

OSU susu gbukwe gi

Aumanu

Rip , father
Re: Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba by Hitler5: 12:34am On Aug 30, 2019
End of xtianity and Islam is near ......
Re: Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba by valicious1(m): 12:48am On Aug 30, 2019
Jossyroyal1:
angry

May their evil did be melted upon them, their generations up to the tenth generations in 100 folds... Amen
Shut up. Their generation has nothing to do with this.
Re: Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba by Glycosunde: 1:27am On Aug 30, 2019
And yet buhari went for owambe while his country is under siege. Baba kukuma continue, las las we all go dey alright
Re: Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba by 9inches(m): 1:37am On Aug 30, 2019
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba by YaksonFCA(m): 1:45am On Aug 30, 2019
So sad. RIP
Re: Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba by lizpeter: 1:47am On Aug 30, 2019
sometimes I wonder if this country is going forward or backward.God help us
Re: Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba by aero1: 2:46am On Aug 30, 2019
No body mention herdsmen grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba by Nobody: 3:25am On Aug 30, 2019
Uyi168:
Both the Nigerian and heavens security apparatus failed him...
The definition of foolishness is rushing to speak on issues beyond you. Heaven is not in a rush to prove anything to earth. God pass man so much that what He wants must happen, even if it means He has to use the forces that rise in opposition to Him to fulfill His purpose. For instance, the killing of Jesus did not silence Him, rather it was the purpose of God the devil unwittingly fulfilled.
These horrors are just as prophesied. God will still have the final word. YOU, ARE YOU BORN AGAIN? IF YOU DIE NOW, WHERE WILL YOU SPEND ETERNITY?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba by IYANGBALI: 4:19am On Aug 30, 2019
Let's face the fact, Buhari is a complete failure
Re: Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba by IYANGBALI: 4:20am On Aug 30, 2019
lizpeter:
sometimes I wonder if this country is going forward or backward.God help us
we dey move backward on a cruise control
Re: Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba by Realfrankie(m): 5:07am On Aug 30, 2019
Their punishment and suffering will be rewarded asap. Rip Rev. Father
Re: Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:08am On Aug 30, 2019
amalgamating North and southern Nigeria is the greatest mistake British ever do to Nigeria. the amalgamation worse than their invasion and slavery sef

I don't see Nigeria developing if we don't break with this backward region. money Nigeria govt spent on security that's not yielding result in this North can stabilize our power, build fine refinery, reshape our education and give us a world class ICT center all over the country

you northeners are a cause to Nigerians, I hope you know this on time and these you people attitude will push southerners to nothing but call for break up, disunity among southerners is what's giving you people this hardheadedness
Re: Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba by laurel03(m): 6:08am On Aug 30, 2019
Emoneyzsnrgf:
And you still want me to believe Islam is a religion of peace? One Nigeria my foot! embarassed
I am a xtain like you but this conflict is between jukun and tiv taraba they are xtains. communal crisis always happen in that region and they killed each others like goat and destroy properties.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba by SoNature(m): 6:12am On Aug 30, 2019
Oduduwa707:
The problem of Nigeria are the citizens NOT the gov't.

Just imagine, some Fools would still come here and support Politicians... angry WTF? sad

R.I.P to the Priest... He seem like a good guy.

Most Nigerians, especially Nairalanders in politics section, are fools

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba by ruggedtimi(m): 6:47am On Aug 30, 2019
Oduduwa707:
The problem of Nigeria are the citizens NOT the gov't.

Just imagine, some Fools would still come here and support Politicians... angry WTF? sad

R.I.P to the Priest... He seem like a good guy.
I swear people worshiping these politicians, baffles me alot.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba by ruggedtimi(m): 6:51am On Aug 30, 2019
Emoneyzsnrgf:
This is not about Religion. The failed security system in nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General / Suicidal Man Lies On The Road In Imo (Photo) / Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.