Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) (40230 Views)

Edo EndSARS Protesters Shot & Stabbed By Hoodlums (Photos, Video) / Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic / Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by EBMedia: 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
El-Rufai condemns, wants diligent investigation

Governor Nasiru Ahmad El-Rufa’i of Kaduna state has urged for diligent investigation into the burning of pavilion in Zangon Kataf LGA of Kaduna state

Malam El-Rufai condemned the burning of the pavilion arranged for a church conference near a local monarch’s palace.

Samuel Aruwan, Commissioner, Ministry of Internal Security and Home Affairs, Kaduna State, said on Friday that the Government of Kaduna state received security report detailing the incident, which stated that a pavilion erected by the leadership of the ECWA Church ahead of its conference was set ablaze by unknown persons at a location near the Palace of the Agwatyap.

“The Governor who frowned at the incident, directed security agencies to carry out diligent investigation towards identifying and punishing the culprits. Investigations into the incident are in progress,” he said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/just-in-hoodlums-set-church-pavilion-on-fire-in-southern-kaduna/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Abeg weytin we do all this Fulani Islamic terrorists?? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed God see us through !!

Close to our area, there is one village like that, a day before yesterday some Fulani's invade the village and took 8 people. The village are dominated by hausa Muslim, now in my area everybody is on the watch. I have been thinking several things, but I know with God they shall not prevail. Kaduna is not save for us !! Everybody is not save, the difference between your peaceful area with areas like ours is time. Please be prayerful !!!

199 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by Fahdiga1: 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
It shall never be well with El Rufai

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
It is a Comprehensive lack of knowledge that make them do these evils.
Many of them are products of a system that has brain washed them into doing evils as these thinking they are serving GOD.

We Pray that they have Personal Encounters with JESUS Christ because that is the only means through which they will be Saved..

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by HopeVictor(m): 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
They are not hoodlums they are fulanis causing troubles

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
We will surely get to that tipping point

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by chaotik(m): 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nigeria is burning ...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by MrCover: 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by Jesse6(m): 8:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
Kaduna on fire
Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 8:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Abeg weytin we do all this Fulani Islamic terrorists?? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed God see us through !!

Close to our area, there is one village like that, a day before yesterday some Fulani's invade the village and took 8 people. The village are dominated by hausa Muslim, now in my area everybody is on the watch. I have been thinking several things, but I know with God they shall not prevail. Kaduna is not save for us !! Everybody is not save, the difference between your peaceful area with areas like ours is time. Please be prayerful !!!
I don't know what you guys are doing in the North.. That you guys can't come to South, East or west to do. North don cast

12 Likes

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
Thomthom:
I don't know what you guys are doing in the North.. That you can't come to South, East or west.. North don cast

Lol, Am from plateau state, Mum is from Enugu. I grew up here, am schooling here, where do you expect us to go? Enugu or Jos? To start a new life, lol that's so impossible !!

Where do you expect us to go? Every where is not safe. Like I said its just a matter of time, but with God they won't prevail over Nigeria.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
gaius01:

Lol, Am from plateau state, Mum is from Enugu. I grew up here, am schooling here, where do you expect us to go? Enugu or Jos? To start a new life, lol that's so impossible !!

Where do you expect us to go? Every where is not safe. Like I said its just a matter of time, but with God they won't prevail over Nigeria.
Amen Oo sha stay safe

11 Likes

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
Thomthom:
Amen Oo sha stay safe
God's grace we will, thanks!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by samincredible44(m): 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ndi religion of piss una well done ooo.A god that requires his followers to fight for him is a dead god

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by BlackfireX: 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
In sha Allah

We will vote for buhari in 2023

3 Likes

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by ec0malchemist(m): 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
N*gga if you scared, go to church.

Let me teach you how to import gadgets from US and sell here in Nigeria with offer up and letgo accounts for free
Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by adonnii(f): 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by DoctorDree(m): 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nigeria is now like Jack Bauer movie 24hours,new problem everyday and every where......

1 Like

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by EyezofGod120: 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
grin this people seff,which one be hoodlums,, call a spade a spade nor,na bokoharam or Fulani dem be

7 Likes

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by Jirehz(m): 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
angry
Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by Rebuke: 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
Again! Funny enough, the government will look away as usual or come up with their usual empty talk of apprehending the perpetrators.

6 Likes

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by merits(m): 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
This is serious

gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by Stomoney(m): 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
Imagine. Even with highest percentage of Muslims in north, Bokoharam still dey kill them undecided

1 Like

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by donnie(m): 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hoodlums kor, miscreants ni.

The wind that is blowing now will blow trouble and death to the house the wicked. There shall be no peace for the wicked.

4 Likes

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by IMASTEX: 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hoodlum the new name to make those diehard set of evil doers feel good. Well, you guys just succeeded in burning down a mere building that only serves as a venue for worshipers. They should pickup another venue and still hold the program. Good no life was lost.

5 Likes

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
shocked

This is certainly the worst time for any southerner to be residing in the north..

It reminds me of an encounter I had with a group of northerners back then in Suleja,niger state in 2016...We were having an argument based on religious issues and all of a sudden,one of them brought out a dagger threatening to stab me with it if I don't keep quiet....

Omo,na once I begin para follow am,even break bottle join self via say Dem kukuma know say I be confirmed warri boy....na once the nigga calm.

The benin boys around were busy hailing me,but deep down my little sinful soul, God know say I no get liver....

Na that the same year I return back to my Delta State based on say the temptations for north fit kill any southerner wey no get liver to over come them...

7 Likes

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
This January alone has packed all sorts of strange events in one place.

2021 go be an advanced version of 2020.

Inside life.

1 Like

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#endsars: Benin Prisoners Were Set Free By The Warders - Kemi Olunloyo (photo) / Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo / Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.