Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,419 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) (58748 Views)

Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) / Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her / Rashida Yahaya Bello Posts About Iftar On Twitter And Got These Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) by LZAA: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
ornicus:
Bitch, can we look at the houses of people whose salaries your useless husband has not paid? Spare us the charm offensive.
Bros calm down na

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) by West2019(m): 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
Stupid first lady
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) by Sultty(m): 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
Upon all d money the house does not a ac and it's only Kerosene stove she is using. All na scam
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) by firfinch(m): 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
This kind of people don't like sophistication, anyways thanks to the first lady for the kind gesture.
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) by itsme01: 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
grin

Stingy husband marries charitable woman... i wonder why she never give advise to her husband concerning peoples wages and salary

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) by Casekiller(m): 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
She renovated to blessing
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) by princejenks(m): 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
Good one from the First Lady, one only hopes her children or grandchildren will not come and vandalize the things that were added on like the furniture and the likes cos she seems like she was abandoned by her people hitherto
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) by Caleb17: 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
Is that one achievement
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
There are actually mugus praising this tokenistic nonsense. grin Dem swear for Nigerians, I swear...

1 Like

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
The woman sweet grin
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
People dey suffer o, good gesture
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) by Sonoyom(m): 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
Election things
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) by Larryndelaw: 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
Foolish people. Did she built it with her money?
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
It was indeed a pitiful condition. Besides, I hate seeing such an aged person doing the cooking herself.
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
Wait so sm people commenting on 1st page seriously want to tell me they don’t know this is because of the elections? Election gimmicks makes her caring? Ohh haha this is ridiculous grin
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
Of course, it is easier to build a 1m one bed apartment than pay over 50k aged and dying pensioners their long overdue gratuity and pension.

Tell your husband to pay Kogi pensioners. This paltry devil's gift won't save your family from an impending doom.

1 Like

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
the relief no be here for her ... awesome gesture from the first lady. Jah bless her
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
KINGJAJA888:
Why calling her a bitch angryNot every person would have shown any concern.Learn to appreciate when a kind act is done.

smiley
Such a kind hearted woman.
4 dis Singular act of kindness..
May she age gracefully. Amen.

And this is how the youth sell themselves for porridge. For four years this useless bitch has watched as her husband sat on salaries and people starved without intervening. You yourself are only at the table because it is election time.

Since APC failed to do the needful and get this joker off the ticket, they deserve to lose the state.

3 Likes

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
jaxxy:
Wait so sm people commenting on 1st page seriously want to tell me they don’t know this is because of the elections? Election gimmicks makes her caring? Ohh haha this is ridiculous grin

They are the army of bloggers paid to push this charm offensive

2 Likes

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
No one better to boost your public image than the grandmaster of arse lickers himself alexreport.

1 Like

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) by justman911(m): 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
KINGJAJA888:
Why calling her a bitch angryNot every person would have shown any concern.Learn to appreciate when a kind act is done.

smiley
Such a kind hearted woman.
4 dis Singular act of kindness..
May she age gracefully. Amen.

Don't be dumb. See the bigger picture. There's tens of similar elderly women in such positions. If her children and grandchildren or nieces and nephews were gainfully employed, she won't be in that position in the first place.

Will your madam first lady build an apartment for every woman in the state in a similar condition? Why is she just being this kind when elections are coming? What happened to doing all the kindness without carrying photographers with gear and equipments worth millions to cover it? What happened to building an old people's home that can take in ten of such women at the same time.|

Nigerians! I'm sick of you guys, poverty and bad governance don block some of una brain sha
I'm weak abeg.

1 Like

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
Obi1kenobi:
There are actually mugus praising this tokenistic nonsense. grin Dem swear for Nigerians, I swear...
I only pity people like Sowore wey carry market for head. Nigerians are not tired yet.

1 Like

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) by gazza07(m): 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
She should be ruling kogi instead of Bello her husby
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
Give her borehole.

Not just building house without water..

You used govt money to build a house of N2m or less and want us to clap.

Sure you placed toilet there.. ?
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) by MrFly(m): 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
Harrison4adam:
First time ever to comment... This lady try wella shocked
2G and 4G get difference, try again next time
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
AlexReports:
The Wife of Kogi State Governor, Her Excellency, Mrs. Rashida Bello has yet again demonstrated her loving and kind hearted nature as she touched the life of an aged woman name Mrs Hauwawu who has suffered from challenges of having a good shelter over her head. The woman is said to come from Awawu Onujabe ayivonyi ipaku eba LGA In kogi state.

According to a post via the verified instagram handle of Kogi state First Lady, HE Rashida Bello narrated that she was moved to tears at the pitiable condition of the old Mama, whom she met during her campaign for President Buhari’s presidential ambition.

After few months, Mrs Bello has built a standard and comfortable house where mama would be living henceforth. Hauwawa on the other hand has expressed her deepest appreciation to HE Rashida Bello, for bringing such significant change and putting a smile on her face.

The Touching part in the post made by Her Excellency, which reads, "the least i could do was to make life more comfortable for the needy as long as God desires, today am grateful to God for using me to touch the life of Mama, who represents millions of indigent and vulnerable elderly people that matters to me".

In the concluding post of the governor’s wife expressed happiness on the ability to keep her promise and fulfill her dreams. HE Rashida Bello has been described as a mother to the orphan, hope to the hopeless and the strength of the weak. Because of her devotion to charity and humanitarian activities which cannot be underemphasized!

See photos.

What is this nonsense.

So this is news worthy ?
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
oloriLFC:
She tried but na re-election tactics
You dey follow me up and down
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
bigwig10:
Election is around the corner smiley
Don't mind her! She thinks a building is enough to keep her husband on the seat of power

Watch out, immediately after the election and Yahaya Bello wins, you won't hear of her again

Women that should know better undecided
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
The house is OK but needs to be maintained otherwise, it will turn to another hut.

Let her give one of the old woman's female child automatic employment to achieve this.
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) by shogsman(m): 11:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
Is this not the wife of the fool that is owing civil servants years of salaries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife / Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her / Newly Married Lara Fortez Oshiomole Steps Out (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.