Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her (32445 Views)

Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) / Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) / Rashida Yahaya Bello Posts About Iftar On Twitter And Got These Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by Swagavillage(m): 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
Nigerian artist Receives 1million for Painting Portrait for Wife of Kogi State Governor, Rashida Yahaya Bello.

It is gathered that First Lady of kogi state. Hahiya Rashida Bello has donated the sum of N1,000,000 to an instagram artiste , Named Bright Chukwu Dike. It all started when bright made a Potrait of the Governor’s wife and tagged her with a touching caption, the image also attracted a lot of people that kept on tagging the First Lady.

Bright is said to have received the one million naira support from the First Lady. According to him , “words can’t describe how i feel, I have been disappointed by a lot of people including big people including celebrities, even footballers as a way of support in the last NFW cup , some promised to send money for the art but failed me, some even go to the extent of blocking me because they feel I am a nobody. .

But what Her Excellency did was beyond words. I only tagged her and she responded and told me to call a number which I did. .

I couldn’t believe it until I received the money. God bless her for supporting me. This will go a long way for me. I want to also use this opportunity to tell everyone with talent to never give up. Because one day. .

Destiny helper will locate you just as Her Excellency has located me, I am from Imo state and have no link with kogi”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMAoMClywlk

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by Forward77(m): 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
Great job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by Frankie10: 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
Creative Fingers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by NwaNimo1(m): 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
Photoshop....takes 10 minutes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by Swagavillage(m): 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by adeniyi3971(m): 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
Sum ma!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by emeijeh(m): 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hope her hubby is not owing salaries anymore?

Kogi civil servants, please confirm this now!

"...I have supported you with the some of 1,000,000.00"
grin lol

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by frikpus: 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
why now? medicine after death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by chiefolododo(m): 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
Yeye Bello's wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by SweetJoystick(m): 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
"Some, congratulation" poor punctuation....SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by undefeateds: 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
misplaced priority, nonsense!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by pablobellins(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
this wont matter to us; cos election is around the corner

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by adecz: 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
grin grin grin

I think I should draw Dangote & Bill Gates
together....

If you understand the Odú ...

But, this 'artistic' begging should
be stopped, because dem no dey paint
their mama or PaPa, only the rich.
wink wink wink wink wink wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by Hienna(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
Some go call that number ooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by dynicks(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
1M just like that!...

Make I quick quick go draw buhari....Hope he's on Instagram ?
Senator dino melaye next...

Trust Nigerians! Another door of trending opportunity just revealed itself..

Chai! See opportunity..!! God punish hunger ND poverty..!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by Raydos: 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
New business strategy alert

Abeg who get sanwo-olu wife photo??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by auduvictor7: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
You are donating 1 million to someone who drew you and your psychotic husband is yet to pay salaries of workers for over 14 months..... Have mercy on Lord.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by ednut1(m): 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
But your useless husband no gree pay salary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by Sweetas2(m): 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
Let me quickly go draw the husband I fit get 2mil my eye dey red for money now cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by vibbb: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
Imagine, like husband like wife.
U ppl are yet to clear civil servants dues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by careytommy37(m): 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
Foolish Kogi pipu..
The stupidity is real.
angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by Inspectorsuga22(m): 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
MILF

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by opalu: 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by SuperBlack: 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
That your father's house you don't want to snap pictures with. On your traditional wedding we will all come and see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by damoobaba: 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
o lagbara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by Kendumazy(m): 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
Nice one.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check link below for more details

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by SuperBlack: 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
That your father's house you don't want to snap pictures with. On your traditional wedding we will all come and see.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday / Kano's Hisbah Should Arrest The Mannequin In Aso Rock - Kperogi / Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.