Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

Unclad Lady Dances To 'Pawon': Olamide Blasted By Nigerians - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unclad Lady Dances To 'Pawon': Olamide Blasted By Nigerians (64134 Views)

Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) / Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Pawon: Olamide Promotes His New Song With A Lady Dancing In Pant, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unclad Lady Dances To 'Pawon': Olamide Blasted By Nigerians by Blessings4me(m): 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
This is another threat to national security...DSS where u at??
Re: Unclad Lady Dances To 'Pawon': Olamide Blasted By Nigerians by Elxandre(m): 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
I stopped listening to olamide tracks long ago.
The crappiest popular musician.
Re: Unclad Lady Dances To 'Pawon': Olamide Blasted By Nigerians by Babaalata: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
Bhamson:

He shared that on his timeline by himself so stop defending rubbish. Olamide lacks morals

So, the girl doesn't lack morals? If the girl didn't dance unclad, will Olamide have such video to post?
So, Oga I'm not defending rubbish, we need to talk to our girls to stop selling their bodies to celebrities and for likes. God gave them a brain for a reason, not be used as object of sexual gratification by some Randy men.

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady Dances To 'Pawon': Olamide Blasted By Nigerians by tiziano(m): 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
Only God can safe us. Insanity is now the order of the day
Re: Unclad Lady Dances To 'Pawon': Olamide Blasted By Nigerians by nextstep(m): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
exstreve:
Lol, I thought this is exactly what Nigerians like?

Don't mind them... awon hypocrites. They went and clicked on the video. Watched the video several times, then decided to comment. Mtchew

I won't lie. I liked it, and I know this jam go sweet inside club. Or inside shower, she you get wink grin
Re: Unclad Lady Dances To 'Pawon': Olamide Blasted By Nigerians by deavicky(m): 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
grindman004:
I hope he don't get into trouble
I'm sure the girl would like it
Re: Unclad Lady Dances To 'Pawon': Olamide Blasted By Nigerians by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
u said olamide is rude,why are u posting nude.
Re: Unclad Lady Dances To 'Pawon': Olamide Blasted By Nigerians by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 2:12am On Dec 11, 2019
Olamide has lost his flames , he is trying so hard to stay relevant ... Sorry bro you can't drag immortality with N-Marley

send your funny/unusual/interesting/weird/scary video to limelightcrazy@outlook.com
IG limelightNigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party / Fans Body-Shame Anto Lecky: "This Your Chest Na Complete Flat Tyre" / Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.