Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

It Will Take Nigeria 3years From Now To Have A Younger President - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Will Take Nigeria 3years From Now To Have A Younger President (503 Views)

Man Finally Arrives Mecca After Trekking From South Africa For 3years (vid) / I Have Strange Wisdom That Can Take Nigeria Out Of Economic Woes - Ibiyeomie / I Wished For Mosques And Churches To Be Closed 3years Ago And Now It Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Will Take Nigeria 3years From Now To Have A Younger President by Dawinlove(m): 1:31am On Aug 30, 2019
Nigeria eager to experience a change in government. In the previous prophecies I have received concerning this country I get questions I could not answer because God has not spoken. I only tell what I see happening..on the quest to know God's mind, the Lord made me understand this. By showing me two signs, 3 and 7.Each having significance spiritually.
Re: It Will Take Nigeria 3years From Now To Have A Younger President by blackpanthar: 3:04am On Aug 30, 2019
Bro calm down and go and lock yourself up in the secret place of prayer, premature announcement is what aborts prophecies.

IF YOU HAVE A PROPHECY, TELL THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN YOU AND THOSE WHO FOLLOW YOU..... you dont need to come here to say your predictions... BECAUSE WHEN IT DOES NOT COME TO PASS, YOU WILL BE GLOBALLY IGNORED....

All am saying is LET GOD ANNOUNCE YOU. LET YOUR LIGHT SO SHINE... It is people who should carry your accurate consistent prophetic results to this platform and not yourself.
NEVER TRY TO GIVE YOURSELF RECOGNITION.

Bless you.
Re: It Will Take Nigeria 3years From Now To Have A Younger President by onez: 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
Dawinlove:
Nigeria eager to experience a change in government. In the previous prophecies I have received concerning this country I get questions I could not answer because God has not spoken. I only tell what I see happening..on the quest to know God's mind, the Lord made me understand this. By showing me two signs, 3 and 7.Each having significance spiritually.
May your oil never run dry. Continue on the path of righteousness and holiness.

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Nigeria 3years From Now To Have A Younger President by Dawinlove(m): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
onez:
May your oil never run dry. Continue on the path of righteousness and holiness.
Amen in Jesus name. Thanks
Re: It Will Take Nigeria 3years From Now To Have A Younger President by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 23, 2019
Maybe even much sooner than you think.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: I Love Pastor Chris And TB Joshua But They Are Bringing Evil To The Bod / Deep Discussion On Igbo Spirituality / St .lawrence Catholic Church, Osumenyi New Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.