Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

I Wished For Mosques And Churches To Be Closed 3years Ago And Now It Happened - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Wished For Mosques And Churches To Be Closed 3years Ago And Now It Happened (456 Views)

Mosques And Churches To Reopen In Lagos On August 7 & 9 Respectively / Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? / Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wished For Mosques And Churches To Be Closed 3years Ago And Now It Happened by bilms(m): 7:05am On May 02, 2020
3 years ago, I wished for all Mosques and Churches to be shutdown and today,they are all shutdown.
Control your mind and be careful of what you wish for

Re: I Wished For Mosques And Churches To Be Closed 3years Ago And Now It Happened by majamajic(m): 7:08am On May 02, 2020
Yeah , and your shop closed too
So u can think

1 Like

Re: I Wished For Mosques And Churches To Be Closed 3years Ago And Now It Happened by Nobody: 7:11am On May 02, 2020
You're a wicked soul, how can you wish for someones workshop to be closed down
Re: I Wished For Mosques And Churches To Be Closed 3years Ago And Now It Happened by CodeTemplar: 7:15am On May 02, 2020
people under govt payroll are very flexible in their thought about unproductivity.

1 Like

Re: I Wished For Mosques And Churches To Be Closed 3years Ago And Now It Happened by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:35am On May 02, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Wished For Mosques And Churches To Be Closed 3years Ago And Now It Happened by IceLip(f): 7:39am On May 02, 2020
well, we have mosque in my house so it can be closed...ntor

1 Like

Re: I Wished For Mosques And Churches To Be Closed 3years Ago And Now It Happened by Toosure70: 7:44am On May 02, 2020
Eranko, the highest employers after government are churches, I can speak for mosque sha.

1 Like

Re: I Wished For Mosques And Churches To Be Closed 3years Ago And Now It Happened by bilms(m): 2:16pm On May 02, 2020
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: I Wished For Mosques And Churches To Be Closed 3years Ago And Now It Happened by 1Sharon(f): 2:19pm On May 02, 2020
But they'll reopen tho..and the sheeple will resume business

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Mixes: The Works of Wolves in Sheep's Clothing / Preparing For Rapture, Part 15. THE SNARE ( Understanding The Time, Part 2) / "I'm Talking To My Children", Daddy Adeboye Replies Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.