Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

TICAD7: Invest 5% Of $50bn Pledge On African Entrepreneurs, Elumelu Urges Japan - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TICAD7: Invest 5% Of $50bn Pledge On African Entrepreneurs, Elumelu Urges Japan (5298 Views)

Trustee Raises Alarm Over $50bn Mobolaji Bank Anthony Property / $50bn Wiped Off Netflix’s Value As Subscribers Quit / How I&E Forex Window Buoyed Naira Stability With $50bn Inflows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TICAD7: Invest 5% Of $50bn Pledge On African Entrepreneurs, Elumelu Urges Japan by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
Buliwyf:

Lol I just gave it to your whole family. If they were not cowards and had the courage to eliminate themselves from the gene pool, the world will not have been cursed with your existence. Hahahaha.

Copied your dad
Re: TICAD7: Invest 5% Of $50bn Pledge On African Entrepreneurs, Elumelu Urges Japan by Mayflowa(m): 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
Olominira:

Correction: China is not a third world. Most of her cities at the moment have latest infrastructure with high tech that most cities in Europe and America may never dream of. Japan is more advanced than any country in the planet not only China.

Anyway China is no first world by what world socio-political & economic indices. They are second.
Re: TICAD7: Invest 5% Of $50bn Pledge On African Entrepreneurs, Elumelu Urges Japan by Wize1: 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
oldtruth:
Elumelu is just a pure thief disguising as a philanthropist.

So, if they want to invest the 5% it should be through your foundation? SME who operates account at your bank, how many of them are able to access loan? What is the advantage of killing upcoming business and starting fresh ones? Why can't you fight for sustainability of business instead of thinking of embezzling through your dead foundation?

In a sane clime Elumelu should be in jail. He should state how many businesses he is helping to stay aloft and how many businesses started by his fraudulent foundation is still existing.

He will soon be dealt with

Finally someone gets it. This the guy's hustle. They should funnel 500m USD through your foundation so you can share 50K, and 100k naira to youths while snappings lots of photos for Instagram. As they say: the best was to rob a bank is to own a bank. Soon you deals will cast. Continue.
Re: TICAD7: Invest 5% Of $50bn Pledge On African Entrepreneurs, Elumelu Urges Japan by Kfed4ril(m): 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
PlayerMeji:
Oga Elumelu...

The youth you want to give these monies are still dancing Zanku and Gbé Bodie..

Everyone wants to make money on Music and Entertainment..

Bro you just said the truth, I wish I had the strength to type I for narrate wetin happen with one ode guy last year.
Re: TICAD7: Invest 5% Of $50bn Pledge On African Entrepreneurs, Elumelu Urges Japan by PlayerMeji: 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
Walahi... I for like hear your story ó..

No be small thing..

Kfed4ril:

Bro you just said the truth, I wish I had the strength to type I for narrate wetin happen with one ode guy last year.
Re: TICAD7: Invest 5% Of $50bn Pledge On African Entrepreneurs, Elumelu Urges Japan by Kfed4ril(m): 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
PlayerMeji:
Walahi... I for like hear your story ó..

No be small thing..

Long short is that there was this gathering we had early last year, so we introduced ourselves and what we did, then I told the guy I was saving money to start a plastic recycling and production industry. If you see as the guy look me, like say I be out cast because I was the only one who wasn’t interested in anything entertainment.
Asking stupid questions like what is a young guy like me doing with such archaic thoughts.
Re: TICAD7: Invest 5% Of $50bn Pledge On African Entrepreneurs, Elumelu Urges Japan by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
pickatyou:
We have moved from China to Japan , very soon its Vietnam that would be giving us money.
Buhari the begi begi president. Always moving with cap in hand like a typical aboki / almajiri
What happened to Chinese yen displacing dollar bla bla.
The way they were shouting China back then cheesy
Now, it's Japan. For their info, Japanese has the world's best IQ and don't tolerate nonsense. They will pocket them. They are a bit rigid as regards international transactions even to developed south Asian countries like them.
Their definition of democracy is so different from what we have here or the West.
In 2 yrs time, we will see. By then they would have gone to south korea grin
Re: TICAD7: Invest 5% Of $50bn Pledge On African Entrepreneurs, Elumelu Urges Japan by PlayerMeji: 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
Wow... My leg weak me..

I am not overly surprised anyway.. I had some issues like that some years back when I approached the ministry of agriculture for some projects that could save Nigeria at least 50 million dollars annually and they literally frustrated me so much that I had to rake for one of the officials.

If na entertainment matters, I know I would have gotten their attention.

But sha.. He go be..

Kfed4ril:

Long short is that there was this gathering we had early last year, so we introduced ourselves and what we did, then I told the guy I was saving money to start a plastic recycling and production industry. If you see as the guy look me, like say I be out cast because I was the only one who wasn’t interested in anything entertainment.
Asking stupid questions like what is a young guy like me doing with such archaic thoughts.
Re: TICAD7: Invest 5% Of $50bn Pledge On African Entrepreneurs, Elumelu Urges Japan by Kfed4ril(m): 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
PlayerMeji:
Wow... My leg weak me..

I am not overly surprised anyway.. I had some issues like that some years back when I approached the ministry of agriculture for some projects that could save Nigeria at least 50 million dollars annually and they literally frustrated me so much that I had to rake for one of the officials.

If na entertainment matters, I know I would have gotten their attention.

But sha.. He go be..

Bros e no easy, just keep on pushing mehn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Biggest Amount Of Cash You've Lost? / List of SMEs in Nigeria / Sweet Delicious Oven Dried Catfish Ready For Sale And Shipment Abroad!!! (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.