Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Who Can Give Me A Quote For Bakery Equipments? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Can Give Me A Quote For Bakery Equipments? (5317 Views)

Average Quote For Bag Of Rice / I Need A Cif Quote For Sea Freight / I Need A Price Quote For Setting Up A Cafe Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Give Me A Quote For Bakery Equipments? by ColAsabe: 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2011
I'm starting a new bakery and need to get the prices for the equipments

Who can give me a quote for the bakery equipments?

Regards,
Re: Who Can Give Me A Quote For Bakery Equipments? by battleaxe: 7:28am On Jan 07, 2011
There's this company called Desopas which I read about while I was also considering a bakery. Last I checked, they had a price list on their website though I imagine you will need to call to get updated prices. Address is www.desopas.com
Hope this helps.
Re: Who Can Give Me A Quote For Bakery Equipments? by yajebu: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2011
This is from a previous post. Be careful with local manufacturers. They are good at promising what they can't deliver. I'm a victim. Whatever you do, DONT deal with IROADE TECHNICAL.

Re: Introduce Your Business
« #3463 on: November 27, 2010, 08:13 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is introducing BAKERY SUPPORT SERVICES, we help you start up your dream modern bakery with minimal capital, we also help you push your product so that you can make your ROI of 40 to 75 percent within 12 months. Remember, we turn your loaf to a brand, and we build loyalty into it.

1.We have the mini hot bread shop which is a 4million naira plan that includes a rotary oven that bakes you 24 family loaves in half an hour, a dough mixer, pans stain less steel top work tables slicers and even your start up nylon package. you can't get it cheaper anywhere else.

2. we also have our midi and maxi commercial bakery with our BSS 90 rotary oven that bakes you 90 family size loaf in about half an hour and other sundry equipments. This plan costs about 8.5 million and 13.5 million respectively.

ONE BUSINESS: TWO DYNAMIC APPROACHES: MASSIVE EXPONENTIAL PROFIT

for further details and enquiries, please call michael on 08034344441, 08098388111 or send an e-mail to michaelalao@yahoo.com.
Re: Who Can Give Me A Quote For Bakery Equipments? by docchuks(m): 6:52am On Jan 13, 2016
Re: Who Can Give Me A Quote For Bakery Equipments? by titanic510(m): 8:12am On Jan 13, 2016
WOOBAND INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO. LTD
ADD: Room 405, Heshun Building, 1025 Mid. Sanyuanli Rd., Baiyun District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China (Mainland)
PHONE:+8613060998229
WHATAPP:+8613060998229
CONTACT PERSON:JACK LIN
EMAIL:lintiehong520@163.com

We specialized in China-to-African shipping for more than ten years ,with rich experience ,best price and good service .pls contact us if you need our service ,tks
Re: Who Can Give Me A Quote For Bakery Equipments? by kunle3: 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
ColAsabe:
I'm starting a new bakery and need to get the prices for the equipments

Who can give me a quote for the bakery equipments?

Regards,

If you need high quality bakery equipment in Nigeria to meet your bakery or restaurant needs, try SIFA!

SIFA Bakery Equipment Nigeria Enterprises is one of the prominent manufacturers and exporters of optimum quality food processing equipment. Our bakery equipment are renowned for their user-friendly operation, low maintenance, high performance, low power consumption and durable construction.

By using cutting-edge machinery, our engineers manufacture a wide range of bakery and food processing equipment such as Rotary Rack Ovens, Traveling Ovens, Spiral Mixers, Planetary Mixers, Bread Dough Moulders, Dough Dividers, Water Chillers, Bread Slicers, Provers and many more. In addition to this, we have a team of highly skilled technicians and support staff that provide effective installation and maintenance services to our esteemed customers.

SIFA is committed to providing quality products, services and quality performance to every customer, every time. Our series of quality assurance procedures conducted our team of quality controllers, has helped us in ensuring that the premium quality of the offered range is never compromised at our end.

Contact us today:
Tel: 09072141238 or 09071590954
Address: 3, Adefowope Street, Off Association Avenue, Ilupeju, Lagos Nigeria

Re: Who Can Give Me A Quote For Bakery Equipments? by restored2016(m): 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
I have such business in view, I have made my research in NL and I discovered this is the best reasonable bakery Equipment and their prices. Note- this is still subject to your personal verification becos I have not made contact with them yet.
SMALL SCALE BAKERY BASIC EQUIPMENT
Half Bag Oven
Half Bag Mixer
Small Miller
Dough Divider
Slicing Machine
Working Table
64big loaves capacity Trolley.
Total: N1.8m
MEDIUM SCALE BAKERY BASIC EQUIPMENT
One Bag Oven
One Bag Mixer
Big Miller
Dough Divider
Slicing Machine
Working Table
Moulder
64big loaves capacity Trolley.
Total: N2.9m
LARGE SCALE BAKERY BASIC EQUIPMENT
Three Bags Oven
Two Bags Mixer
Big Miller with Conveyor
Dough Divider
Slicing Machine
Working Table (4 by
Moulder
128big loaves capacity Trolley.
Improving Chamber (1bag)
Total: N5m
Attached are the Equipment.
Bakers Quest Equipment is A division of
SEPSOTECH CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
More than 20years experience in Bakery
and Kitchen Equipment fabrication
You can contact us for more inquiry and/or
ordering.
Jimmy: 0816 650 5157, 0809 591 9701,
0802 910 4664
0905 461 9944 (Whatsapp only)
Contact.mcbnig@gmail.com
Factory Address: Shop 3, 14 Shop Complex,
Green Lake Bus Stop, Amule Asipa, Ipaja Ayobo,
Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

100% FREE Videos On How Anyone Can Start & Profit From MINI Importation Business / Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly / Islamic Banking: CBN Declines Al Qaeda's Request For Licence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.