Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,723 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Jesus Christ Is The Only True God!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is The Only True God!!!! (188 Views)

If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? / God the father, son (Jesus Christ) & Holy Spirit is the only true God / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Is The Only True God!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 2:53am On Aug 30, 2019
1 John 5:20, NIV: "We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life."

1 John 5:20, ESV: "And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life."

1 John 5:20, KJV: "And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life."

1 John 5:20, NASB: "And we know that the Son of God has come, and has given us understanding so that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life."

1 John 5:20, NLT: "And we know that the Son of God has come, and he has given us understanding so that we can know the true God. And now we live in fellowship with the true God because we live in fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ. He is the only true God, and he is eter"

1 John 5:20, CSB: "And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding so that we may know the true one. We are in the true one--that is, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

Praise Jesus!
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Only True God!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 3:07am On Aug 30, 2019
John 14:6 New International Version (NIV)

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Jesus Christ is LIFE

Antichrists lie that, Jesus Christ is a created being. How can eternal life be created?
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Only True God!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 3:36am On Aug 30, 2019
"Jesus said unto her, I am the Resurrection, and the Life: he that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he Live" (John 11:25).

"11 And this is the Record, that God hath given to us Eternal Life, and this Life is in His Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath Life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not Life" (1John 5:11-12).

l"1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness... 2:14But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are Spiritually discerned" (1Corinthians 1:23; 2:14).

"14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? 17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. 18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works[b], and I will shew thee my faith by my works. 19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. 20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?" ([/b]James 2:14-20).

. "we do know that we know Him, IF we keep His Commandments" (1John 2:3).

"And he that keepeth His Commandments dwelleth in Him, and He in him. And hereby we know that He abideth in us, by the Spirit which He hath given us" (1John 3:24).

Jesus is the "Way, the Truth, and the Life" (John 14:6)?

.. 7 If ye abide in Me, and My Words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you" (John 15:1-7).

. From the beginning and throughout, Eternal Life residing in any human being is a matter of laying hold of Jesus Christ by faith, i.e., "lay hold on Eternal Life"(1Timothy 6:12, 19), and abiding in Him by the "faith which worketh by love" (Galatians 5:6).

. Recognizing that our vitality to lay hold and abide in Christ is an act of our own choosing, still we must place "no confidence in the flesh" (Philippians 3:3), and we must trust in Christ the True Vine to fill us with His Eternal Life and Holy Spirit to cause us "to will and to do of His good pleasure" (Philippians 2:13).

"I will put My Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in My Statutes, and ye shall keep My Judgments, and do them" (Ezekiel 36:27). Thus, by faith, our laying hold and abiding in "Christ, Who is our Life" (Colossians 3:4),

Maranatha!

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Dua For Evil Eye Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.