Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

How To Survive Financial Crisis As A Student - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Survive Financial Crisis As A Student (197 Views)

Customers Panic As Ifie Sekibo’s Heritage Bank Plunge Into Financial Crisis / We Are Struggling To Survive - Total / No Country Can Survive With Republic Of Benin As Neighbour – Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive Financial Crisis As A Student by incometeacher: 4:33am On Aug 30, 2019
Every student has those days when they are in desperate need of money to either buy food, airtime, water, etc.

The fact that many are so desperate, has led them into different illegal activities such as prostitution and internet fraud. This has created a bad image for Nigeria as a country.

Moreover, I will not blame this folks entirely. No, I am not in support of illegal activities just to make money. Desperate needs require desperate actions. Everybody is looking for the easy way out to be comfortable in life but end of back where they started. So, what's the use?

I have created a blog for students to teach them how to create side hustles online that put money in their wallets without going into G or Runs.

Check out my article on how you can start a side hustle online as a student: https://studentincomeblog..com/2019/08/how-to-make-money-online-as-student-for.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Secrets Of Millionaire Mind. How: To Expose Your Mind To Wealth / Mature Pigs 50 Kg+ For Sale In PHC / Importers Digest: How To Get Trusted Chinese supplier While In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.