Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics (63770 Views)

Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG / Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... / Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by wandeykul(f): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
youngbang:
She has no one to blame she caused it herself, she publicly declared herself a hoe when she said she is now crushing on Chris brown. She forget she just gone through a relationship. Anyway na her problem
You are so daft,so crushing on someone now means she's a hoe.Sense is far from you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by wandeykul(f): 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
Emoneyzsnrgf:

So crushing makes you a hoe?
Don't mind the idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by Jaymoney5000(m): 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
This lady is an epitome of beauty smiley
Argue with your keypads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by LINTUNE(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
Timmy301:
That guy na fuu grin
And he thinks he'd get her with his dumb English
Sick lines
"You make me natural" grin
lol.. Taught i was thr only one that noticed how dumb that bline sounds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
That's the issue on ground now.
Invent something, they can't. Its to send d1ck pics up and down.
Lost breeds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by aviato(m): 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
youngbang:
She has no one to blame she caused it herself, she publicly declared herself a hoe when she said she is now crushing on Chris brown. She forget she just gone through a relationship. Anyway na her problem
So if you are crushing on someone, that automatically makes you a hoe? Are you guys really misogynistic or just merely stupid?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by baratech: 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
Alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by momofi: 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
smiley embarassed smiley winkok na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by Jaqenhghar: 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
Person no be musician no be comedian no be caterer but you can book her. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by BrainSanitizer: 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
Toasted? Abeg hanty you be bread?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by BigJoe19: 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
BrainSanitizer:
Toasted? Abeg hanty you be bread?
Yeah she is a bread, that is why that iceberg slim can press her yansh like someone pressing agege bread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by Pinkie2018(f): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
Emoneyzsnrgf:

So crushing makes you a hoe?
I tire o. Some people are so acrid and full of loathing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by UPLnews(m): 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
Heart touching- Season why I hate my late Father.

https:///2UidNnj

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by Brightest04(m): 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2019
This post is a wash...but come to think about it,which kind of a guy typed such dumb lines

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by friendlyadvice: 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
angry why are you sending her dick pics? Just pay her fee and can do what you like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by dnawah(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
oluwadabira111:
Ok she just remind me. i will soon send my own message at least to shoot my shot,who knows what can happen if u know you knowwink
you could be lucky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by EdwardRandy(m): 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
Timmy301:
That guy na fuu grin
Sick lines
grin grin lmao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
oluwadabira111:
Ok she just remind me. i will soon send my own message at least to shoot my shot,who knows what can happen if u know you knowwink
abeg when you send don't forget to mention cos it maybe who i know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by Oduduwa707: 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
spafu:
As she is hrushing for Chris Brown others are crushing on her too

Spafu cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by seanjy4konji: 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
what does she want men to send..

will you go to church with me on sunday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by Mydazz(m): 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
I thought I read somewhere that this lady is very intelligent,..... I doubted this when she popted her ass-grabbing pictures on instagram but with this I think she's really DUMB.
There's no point in this at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by olumalcolm(m): 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
some pple jst mad sha, see english wey persn tk dey toast. If u no hear, y nt say "babe how far, u go fvck" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by oluwadabira111(m): 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
ki omo olope ba le fi oko dabira fun����
Alaye mi o ti geti eh ju cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by Champneys: 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
JOYSTICK................. Who ever approved the use of that word on this forum is a brainless troglodyte!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by pavoda: 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
Whats the whatsapp number again, Lemme trry my luck.. I no get joystick pic to send.. Na BUY AS IS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by pavoda: 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
SUGGEST ANOTHER name grin
Champneys:
JOYSTICK................. Who ever approved the use of that word on this forum is a brainless troglodyte!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by Timmy301(m): 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
LINTUNE:
lol.. Taught i was thr only one that noticed how dumb that bline sounds
I weak grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by UncleJudax(m): 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
Timmy301:
That guy na fuu grin
Sick lines
Haha Haha. That line dull eh

Artificial man wants to go natural via Julient airways

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by Champneys: 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
pavoda:
SUGGEST ANOTHER name grin

Pen...is should be peni...s

Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by Timmy301(m): 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
UncleJudax:

Haha Haha. That line dull eh

Artificial man wants to go natural via Julient airways
Flyboy grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures / AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] / Top 10 Best Old Nollywood Movies You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.