Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) (20366 Views)

President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala at the UK-Africa Summit / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala at the UNGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by gazza07(m): 7:22am On Aug 30, 2019
Where's bubu
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 7:22am On Aug 30, 2019
With all her knowledge, she failed this country just loke the dumb ones. So whats the difference
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by naptu2: 7:22am On Aug 30, 2019
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:22am On Aug 30, 2019
Kizyte:
Powerful woman! People like this who are intellectually gifted won't be given an opportunity to become Nigerian president and move this nation forward simply because of tribal and religious bigotry
yes naaa the greatest fraud of all federal character system and zoning... Funny it never reflects the true state of things yet it's been mentioned unhindered even amongst self styled intellects.. Pathetic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 7:22am On Aug 30, 2019
Kizyte:
Powerful woman! People like this who are intellectually gifted won't be given an opportunity to become Nigerian president and move this nation forward simply because of tribal and religious bigotry
lolz...politics is different from intellectual economic capabilty......

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by lilytender: 7:25am On Aug 30, 2019
One day, this thief will pay for her sins
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by chibnnodi: 7:25am On Aug 30, 2019
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
I think we should forget about politics and appoint right people for Nigeria job. iweala is still the best ever Nigeria minister of finance we had so far
, what about Madam Dora Akunyili
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by Kizyte(m): 7:25am On Aug 30, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
yes naaa the greatest fraud of all federal character system and zoning... Funny it never reflects the true state of things yet it's been mentioned unhindered even amongst self styled intellects.. Pathetic
No wonder the country has been moving backward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by lilytender: 7:26am On Aug 30, 2019
ProudlyAfarmer:
Not all Igbos are CRIMINALS

Okonjo Iweala is a virtuous woman! She never committed a single crime.

She opened the vault for Goatluck Jonathan and the 40 thieves to loot. Even when Sanusi Lamido Sanusi shouted and screamed, the puff-puff cheeked world bank house-girl colluded with the vault looters because she was getting her own percentage.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 7:33am On Aug 30, 2019
chibnnodi:
, what about Madam Dora Akunyili
so she was minister of finance right? u will let people be calling u lazy youth. so nafdac boss is minister.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by shyvicky: 7:34am On Aug 30, 2019
Please why is it that nkonjo iwuala presented a speech in a place her president is, but the president is not in her picture? And the names she mentioned does not include us, is our president really there

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by Mercy2006(f): 7:34am On Aug 30, 2019
goodnessme1:
Children of hate from waste and not will start hating now.

What units them is their hatred from Umuchineke.

All they desire and pray is for Umuchineke to fail but who God bless no man can curse.
whatever you guys accuse other people of you are always the grandmaster.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by Kiezodumah(m): 7:36am On Aug 30, 2019
ProudlyAfarmer:
Not all Igbos are CRIMINALS

Okonjo Iweala is a virtuous woman! She never committed a single crime.

Who hasn't committed a single crime in this country ?? grin grin. My dear we are all criminals just that the grade/ severity differs
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 7:37am On Aug 30, 2019
Mercy2006:
whatever you guys accuse other people of you are always the grandmaster.Don't forget you started this business of hatred and bigotry first in this country.So before you start spewing nonsense ask urself if this woman up there were to be a Yoruba woman,what will you write.Am sure you will write something along 'oh she is too ugly','that her signature gele na eyesore, she is just disgracing us in front of world leaders'.'oh,she is too fat Igbo people are never this fat'.Its what you have done severally on this forum,so you are one the children of hate from the yeast yourself. Shut ur dirty mouth and just commend ur sister and move the Bleep on
The truth pain this oyoruba muslim well.

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by opribo(m): 7:38am On Aug 30, 2019
They give all to foreign land and norhing to give back to fatherland. Yet we always run back them as if no more person.

....but the good thing is that all the igbo women who have held political office know their onions, they are well bred and they have what it takes and no forgery of certificate unlike one minister that produced oluwole NYSC certificate yet she was never jailed. So much for corruption fight.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by TSRC: 7:40am On Aug 30, 2019
She shines where ever she goes.
The.most important Nigerian woman alive today followed by chimamanda.

Thankfully, one yeye boy did not use her pant to buy Benz when she was in her youth.
It would have been a waste of destiny.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:43am On Aug 30, 2019
Kizyte:
No wonder the country has been moving backward.
trust me is just one of the lots... 13years ago I was denied to be NSA president because my dad is yoruba and my mum from defunct bendel state... News splash the people who pulled me down were yorubas like me.. And the reason... To them I wasn't pure... There and then I knew something was fundamentally wrong with Nigeria.. And to think this even happened abroad?? One could only but imagine what their parents taught them..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by Biingoo: 7:45am On Aug 30, 2019
Mummy kiss
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by TSRC: 7:46am On Aug 30, 2019
naptu2:
More
BTW, where was buhari when she was taking this picture with his fellow west African Presidents.

Inferiority complex things cheesy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by Mercy2006(f): 7:52am On Aug 30, 2019
goodnessme1:
The truth pain this oyoruba muslim well.
Mumu,firstly am a Yoruba Christian. Secondly why such a weak rebuttal.I would have seen u as a real man if u dispute the fact I wrote up there.But we both know u can't that's why u cunningly avoided it.u sleep,breathe,eat and shit hatred.as a matter of fact ur very existence is all about hatred.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 7:53am On Aug 30, 2019
DMerciful:
What an irony! Nigeria has intellectuals serving the world while dvllards serving back home yet they say charity begins at home.
Igbos shall not rule nigeria mentality
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by naptu2: 7:54am On Aug 30, 2019
TSRC:

BTW, where was buhari when she was taking this picture with his fellow west African Presidents.

Inferiority complex things cheesy

This GAVI event is a side event. Not all presidents attended the event. There are over 20 presidents/prime ministers at TICAD7, yet only about 4 or 5 are at this event.

Buhari was at the 3 plenary sessions, where he should be.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:57am On Aug 30, 2019
Ngozi is always found in a place that matters.Obasanjo discovered her as much as other technocrats that worked with him as a democratically elected president.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 7:59am On Aug 30, 2019
goodnessme1:
we yoruba muslims disagree with you.
..... Are u serious? Lol. This here is the real reason why the country is stagnant. Honestly I hate religion coz it has done so much harm to the world.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 30, 2019
All these comments clearly show that a lot of people on this platform are from the Yeast...and irrespective of how damaging someone reputation might be in their region as far as she from the Yeast , she is still a rare gem.
All manner of praise on a woman that has great records of corruption dangling on her head during her tenure as a finance minister...e.g Dasuki gate, etc.
There are a lot of Nigerians doing us proud in abroad. But the moment nyamiri crew see this conduit pipe of corruption called ex-finance minister, they will be calling names so as to Deceive the gullible readers like them.
I'm not surprised about their comments ....even Evan and Incitivus has done Dem proud (omo' kobokobo)

Generation of Belial!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 30, 2019
GoldChest:
She's got more relevance than Buhari

Buhari even as the president is far below her level.
Buhari's relevance is local, while that of her is international. The woman inspires me.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by TSRC: 8:02am On Aug 30, 2019
naptu2:

This GAVI event is a side event. Not all presidents attended the event. There are over 20 presidents/prime ministers at TICAD7, yet only about 4 or 5 are at this event.

Buhari was at the 3 plenary sessions, where he should be.
I am yet to see a picture of NOI and buhari at any event. cheesy
GAVI is very relevant when you evaluate the efforts of bill gates in the North.

If other west African presidents could come, sorry I don't think there was anything more important going on at that moment grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by TSRC: 8:07am On Aug 30, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
lolz...politics is different from intellectual economic capabilty......
So when first world countries elect presidents, they elect the dumbest among them.?
lol

Economic capability is exactly what Nigeria needs in a president right now.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 8:08am On Aug 30, 2019
TSRC:

So when first world countries elect presidents, they elect the dumbest among them.?
lol

Economic capability is exactly what Nigeria needs in a president right now.
noted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TB Joshua: I Never Said Orji Uzor Kalu Would Be Nigeria’s Next President In 2023 / Aisha Buhari: My Husband Will Be Remembered For Prioritising Youth Development / Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.