Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) (20365 Views)

President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala at the UK-Africa Summit / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala at the UNGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by naptu2: 8:08am On Aug 30, 2019
TSRC:

I am yet to see a picture of NOI and buhari at any event. cheesy
GAVI is very relevant when you evaluate the efforts of bill gates in the North.

If other west African presidents could come, sorry I don't think there was anything more important going on at that moment grin

So what if you haven't seen a picture of NOI and Buhari??

Like I said, this is a side event. Heads of state and governments are in Yokohama for the TICAD7 plenary sessions. That is their primary purpose of being there.

Now, governments and non-governmental organisations take advantage of the fact that there are many leaders in one place to organise side events. These are not the primary purpose for being there.

There are hundreds of meetings going on in Yokohama at the moment. Should he be at all of them??

You mentioned Bill Gates' effort in the north, was Bill Gates at this event??

Buhari's primary purpose for being at Yokohama was to attend the TICAD7 plenary sessions, which he did attend
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 8:13am On Aug 30, 2019
opribo:
They give all to foreign land and norhing to give back to fatherland. Yet we always run back them as if no more person.

....but the good thing is that all the igbo women who have held political office know their onions, they are well bred and they have what it takes and no forgery of certificate unlike one minister that produced oluwole NYSC certificate yet she was never jailed. So much for corruption fight.
..... Nna pls lets stop the tribal nonsense, it will help a lot Biko
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by TSRC: 8:14am On Aug 30, 2019
naptu2:

So what if you haven't seen a picture of NOI and Buhari??

Like I said, this is a side event. Heads of state and governments are in Yokohama for the TICAD7 plenary sessions. That is their primary purpose of being there.

Now, governments and non-governmental organisations take advantage of the fact that there are many leaders in one place to organise side events. These are not the primary purpose for being there.

Buhari's primary purpose for being at Yokohama was to attend the TICAD7 plenary sessions, which he did attend
On a normal day, NOI.should be a critical asset of the FG lobbying high level investors to Nigeria even in her current position.
The fact that they haven't taken pictures together speaks volume given the fact they are always at any Major economic events and they are both from the same country.

Yes it is a side event, but a very important side event.
An event so important that it drew the rest of west Africa.
Are you telling me those ones too were not there for TICAD? grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by naptu2: 8:22am On Aug 30, 2019
TSRC:

On a normal day, NOI.should be a critical asset of the FG lobbying high level investors to Nigeria even in her current position.
The fact that they haven't taken pictures together speaks volume given the fact they are always at any Major economic events and they are both from the same country.

A event so important that it drew the rest of west Africa.

O don't be ridiculous!

You are making it sound as if Buhari and Okonjo-Iweala have never met or taken pictures together before. Below is a picture of Buhari and Okonjo-Iweala on the sidelines of the AU summit in Mauritania.

The three most important countries in West Africa are Nigeria, Ghana and the Ivory Coast. Of these three only Ghana was at this event, yet you say that the entire West Africa was at the event.

The Prime Minister of The Ivory Coast is at TICAD, yet he is not here. Where are the presidents of the Gambia, Benin and Sierra Leone?? Please get real.

Nigeria has made remarkable progress with vaccines to the extent that it has just become polio free. It did all that without being at the Gavi event. Even Bill Gates that you mentioned is not at this event.

Please, let's be serious.

Like I said, there are hundreds of meetings taking place at Yokohama at the moment and Buhari can not be at all of them.

(I am aware of several meetings that are being held at the same time, I have created threads about 4 of them this morning and I am aware of even more. No one person can be at all of them).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 8:22am On Aug 30, 2019
Mercy2006:
Mumu,firstly am a Yoruba Christian. Secondly why such a weak rebuttal.I would have seen u as a real man if u dispute the fact I wrote up there.But we both know u can't that's why u cunningly avoided it.u sleep,breathe,eat and shit hatred.as a matter of fact ur very existence is all about hatred.
You are a oyoruba muslim stop denying who you are.
Oyoruba muslim are always aggressive just like you.

We know those that breath,eat and manufacture hatred.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by property123: 8:30am On Aug 30, 2019
TSRC:

An event so important that it drew the rest of west Africa.

Don't mind him, people will always defend the indefensible. Even as the nation sinks we still have alot of people hailing the downfall. They have forgotten that there is geopolitics that plays a viral role in internationa relations which OBJ capitalized on with his good will to get our debt cancelled even as an opec member. When you sideline international diplomats that will speak for you behind the scene to drive FDI, i wonder how your head is correct. China can only give you loan, export their engineers and equipments to do the job and you will still pay back.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by Mercy2006(f): 8:40am On Aug 30, 2019
goodnessme1:
You are a oyoruba muslim stop denying who you are.
Oyoruba muslim are always aggressive just like you.

We know those that breath,eat and manufacture hatred.
You are hopeless
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 8:43am On Aug 30, 2019
So buhari no support na wao this kind bad belly president sef....
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by A2Bakore: 9:07am On Aug 30, 2019
naptu2:
Pictures of Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala at the 3rd GAVI replenishment launch today at TICAD7

GAVI (Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization) is a public–private global health partnership committed to increasing access to immunisation in poor countries. Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala became the chairman of the alliance in 2016.

https://www.gavi.org/investing/funding/resource-mobilisation-process/gavi-replenishment-launch-meeting-august-2019/

I just love this woman bcuz, she is too proud of her race.

Always on African Attires
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2019
DMerciful:
What an irony! Nigeria has intellectuals serving the world while dvllards serving back home yet they say charity begins at home.
that id because the dullards are the reflection of the larger society

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 9:11am On Aug 30, 2019
chibnnodi:
, what about Madam Dora Akunyili
was Dora ever the minister of finance??
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by Maziyk: 9:19am On Aug 30, 2019
And your impostor in the person Jubril Alsudani can not support,rather he will channelled it for herdsmen killing and settling of bokoharam
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by Blissbath(f): 9:20am On Aug 30, 2019
I luv her
Kizyte:
Powerful woman! People like this who are intellectually gifted won't be given an opportunity to become Nigerian president and move this nation forward simply because of tribal and religious bigotry

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 9:39am On Aug 30, 2019
nony43:
Did i read honored to represent the UK?
Is Richard Clarke Nigerian?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2019
chibnnodi:
, what about Madam Dora Akunyili
Was she ever Finance Minister?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by sixcargo: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2019
please where is our Buhari? Better we tell our self the truth IPOB is a very big treat to this corrupt government.
Hate them or love them they are the only group FG scream at the sight of them.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by Leo588(m): 11:31am On Aug 30, 2019
naptu2:
More
She no mention Buhari ooo, even Jub......no follow ooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2019
Even when Buhari is busy brandishing himself with disgrace in Yokohama

Dr Ngozi okonjo-Iweala is making Nigeria proud...!

Nigeria still got some personalities...!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:43am On Oct 05, 2023
This is the witch Bill Gates used to decieve many African mothers.

Evil globalist witch who now heads the ongoing global famine by banning Russian fertilizer sale in the international market while promoting Bill Gates GMO foods.

Evil globalist witch.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) by creativehubb: 5:57am On Oct 05, 2023
She is a pawn of the West, this woman has not done anything for southeast.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu & Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Aisha Buhari: My Husband Will Be Remembered For Prioritising Youth Development / NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.