Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari – Senator San - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari – Senator San (477 Views)

I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya / I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants / APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa (2) (3) (4)

(1)

El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari – Senator San by Studio247: 8:05am On Aug 30, 2019
Immediate past senator representing Kaduna Central, Shehu Sani, has described the governor of Kaduna State, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai as a leper, who has been abandoned by friends.

Senator Sani said the governor’s height has been reduced from “dwarf” to a leper and has also been abandoned by President Muhammad Buhari and his men.

The former lawmaker was apparently reacting to a comment credited to governor El-Rufai on Thursday, where he averred that Senator Sani had been reduced to a mere “blogger” since his defeat by his opponent in the last general elections.

MORE-https://showitnaija.com.ng/2019/08/30/el-rufai-has-been-reduced-from-dwarf-to-leper-abandoned-by-buhari-senator-sani-fires-back-at-kaduna-gov/
Re: El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari – Senator San by Mynd44: 8:08am On Aug 30, 2019

(1)

Xenophobi Attacks- President Buhari is not going to anything - Reno Omokri Video / Umahi: IPOB Is Powerless, I’ll Notify Them When I Intend To Travel Abroad / PDP Heads To Supreme Court. Read The Full Press Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.