Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Where Is The Torah And Injil? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is The Torah And Injil? (6222 Views)

The Jews Wrote The Quran ,the Bible , The Torah And The Kebra Negast ! / Was Muhammad The Promised Final Prophet Of The Torah And Gospels? / Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Torah And Injil? by mrpataki(m): 2:08pm On May 16, 2007
It is very reported in the Islamic quarters that the Torah and Injil (Old and New Testament)are lost or better still missing.

Please could our enlightened Muslims tell us, where is the lost Torah and Injil, how did it get lost?

Who is the original owner of the Koran? Muhammad (SAAW) or Allah

Is the Koran the complete version of Allah or Muhammad?

Who wrote the Koran?

I need your response as soon as possible.

God Bless cool
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by babs787(m): 2:49pm On May 16, 2007
@pataki

It seems my posts hit you real hard. Dont worry you aint see nothing yet, for this thread created, be expecting more from me. Your bible will be examined from the book of Genesis to the last book. grin grin and other issues will follow. Stay glued.

It is very reported in the Islamic quarters that the Torah and Injil (Old and New Testament)are lost or better still missing.

Olodo, so Torah is the Old Testament grin

Please could our enlightened Muslims tell us, where is the lost Torah and Injil, how did it get lost?

Are the letters of acts, romans, corinthians, revelations etc part of the revelation given to Jesus?

Who is the original owner of the Koran? Muhammad (SAAW) or Allah

Allah and I know where you are going and where you want to lift your allegation from. So be fast with it.

Is the Koran the complete version of Allah or Muhammad?

Complete version? Expantiate please.

Who wrote the Koran?

Provide you answer, I know where you are coming from and where you are going, so supply the answers please.
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by mrpataki(m): 6:42pm On May 17, 2007
babs787:

@pataki
It seems my posts hit you real hard. Dont worry you aint see nothing yet, for this thread created, be expecting more from me. Your bible will be examined from the book of Genesis to the last book. grin grin and other issues will follow. Stay glued.

Ok, are you ready for an intelligent discourse, or you still want to continue playing the Adedibu's mannerism of speech and talking? I asked you simple questions, you begin to dance around on your ignorance as usual! You are fast getting a reputation as nairalands religious jester!

Knowing your level of intellect, I would rather pray for yet another of your muslim buddies to come here and give response to the questions posed here.

Nevertherless, I will still go on further with you and expose not only you, but the lies encoded in your religion called Islam.

babs787:

Olodo, so Torah is the Old Testament grin

Sometimes I am in shock as to whether you are really unintelligent or probably you are just faking it here! Pray tell me, what exactly is the Torah? Do you actually know any better? Are you this dull  shocked or faking it up? It will be a total shame if future generation read your writeup and begin to wonder is this how un-intelligent you were grin

babs787:

Are the letters of acts, romans, corinthians, revelations etc part of the revelation given to Jesus?

You are yet to answer my question. At least I didnot make my verbiage an herculean tasks on your brain. I have intentionally made it simple and short, yet you intentionally dodged my questions!

Again I ask you babs, Where is the lost Torah and Injil and how did it get lost or missing?

As to your teaser, No book was handed to Jesus, it was his life that was the message! which was an epistle written by men for us to live a pattern with.

babs787:

Allah and I know where you are going and where you want to lift your allegation from. So be fast with it.

grin grin grin grin
You and Allah get shares for company ni? Since when did you and Allah become peers?

Your religion tells you, you are a slave to Allah! Are you really a Muslim or you are just pillaging an identity for one?
So again I repeat it, who is the original owner of the Koran, now that you and Allah are colleagues grin grin grin grin grin

babs787:

I will do that in the coming days. Be sure to know that in the coming days, you may never recover from it again. If you need some of your anti-christian website to go copy and paste from, I will kindly oblige you.

babs787:

Provide you answer, I know where you are coming from and where you are going, so supply the answers please.

It is very glaring that you stand in total ignorance as to the truth. You do not know and it is such a profound shock that you do not want to know either.
Just as nicer put it, it is annoying when you talk thrash with confidence.

In respect to the Torah and Injil, it is widely held among modern muslim scholars  that:

* Abrogating Older scriptures - Torah and  Injil

* The Quran is the pure version handed to Muhammad by an Angel.

My question to you before I move on is that, have you finished reading your Quran? Because we shall be going more into your Quran to bring out the errors that Mo has decieved you all with.

"If thou wert in doubt As to what We have revealed unto thee then ask those who have been reading The Book [the Bible] before thee, " Sura 10:94

Not to be too ambigious with you, I will like you start with the explanation of that verse then we can move on henceforth to other things.
Why was the Quran referring to the Bible if Indeed it has been abrogated by Mo? Then you can as well explain this verse too:

"Find those who say, "We are Christians": Because amongst these are Men devoted to learning. And men who have renounced The world, and they Are not arrogant." Sura 5:82

As well you could explain Sura 2:62 and Sura 5: 69
Then we can move on.

Thank you.
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by TellyB(m): 8:17pm On May 17, 2007
@topic,

Could someone (a Muslim) please tell where the Torah and Injil mentioned in the Qur'an can be found today??

I am still wondering how most Muslims today recycle the fallacies of people like Dr. Naik Zakir and Ahmed Deedat about the Torah and Injil being lost!! Can they please tell us which "Torah" Muhammad confessed that he believed in, according to the following:

Sunan Abu-Dawud Book 38, Number 4434:

Narrated Abdullah Ibn Umar: A group of Jews came and invited the Apostle of Allah
(peace_be_upon_him) to Quff. So he visited them in their school.

They said: AbulQasim, one of our men has committed fornication with a woman; so
pronounce judgment upon them. They placed a cushion for the Apostle of Allah
(peace_be_upon_him) who sat on it and said: Bring the Torah. It was then brought.

He then withdrew the cushion from beneath him and placed the Torah on it saying:
I believed in thee and in Him Who revealed thee.

He then said: Bring me one who is learned among you. Then a young man was brought.
The transmitter then mentioned the rest of the tradition of stoning similar to the one
transmitted by Malik from Nafi' (No. 4431).

Are there two Torahs - an Islamic Torah (which is now lost) and another one for the Jews??
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by babs787(m): 11:51am On May 18, 2007
@pataki

Quote from: babs787 on May 16, 2007, 02:49 PM
Olodo, so Torah is the Old Testament  

Sometimes I am in shock as to whether you are really unintelligent or probably you are just faking it here! Pray tell me, what exactly is the Torah? Do you actually know any better? Are you this dull   or faking it up? It will be a total shame if future generation read your writeup and begin to wonder is this how un-intelligent you were  

Cant you that you are the most stupid guy here cheesy. I told you that OT  is different from Torah and you started misbehaving. If you care to know, the first five books are the one ascribed to Moses and not the whole OT. Olodo wink

You are yet to answer my question. At least I didnot make my verbiage an herculean tasks on your brain. I have intentionally made it simple and short, yet you intentionally dodged my questions!

Am asking you deluded bros cheesy .Are those mentioned above part of the revelation given to Jesus?

Again I ask you babs, Where is the lost Torah and Injil and how did it get lost or missing?

Since you dont want to reason just like your other folks, Muhammed as we all know was an illiterate abi, so how does Moses, Jesus and David stories get into the Quran and please what do the book of Moses, Jesus and David contain?

As to your teaser, No book was handed to Jesus, it was his life that was the message! which was an epistle written by men for us to live a pattern with.

Huhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked. Are you saying no revelation was given to Jesus? grin. Ok, what message was given to him/ Did the message include the letters of Pauls, James etc? grin

You and Allah get shares for company ni? Since when did you and Allah become peers?

Ask yourself bros cheesy

Your religion tells you, you are a slave to Allah! Are you really a Muslim or you are just pillaging an identity for one?

You should answer it yourself, maybe I resemble christian for your yeye face

So again I repeat it, who is the original owner of the Koran, now that you and Allah are colleagues  

This guy don dey tthreaten me like Gwaine oooo cheesy. You answer it yourself. Who is the owner of Gospel?

I will do that in the coming days. Be sure to know that in the coming days, you may never recover from it again. If you need some of your anti-christian website to go copy and paste from, I will kindly oblige you.

Yeye player. Just like Gwaine, empty barrel grin grin

It is very glaring that you stand in total ignorance as to the truth. You do not know and it is such a profound shock that you do not want to know either.

Who is standing in total ignorance to the truth between you and I.Abegi, stop deceiving yourself jare. cheesy cheesy

Just as nicer put it, it is annoying when you talk thrash with confidence.

You know I dont really blame, thats what you believe, most of your doctrines have been laid to rest even with verses from your bible yet you keep going in circles saying absolutely nothing.

In respect to the Torah and Injil, it is widely held among modern muslim scholars  that:

* Abrogating Older scriptures - Torah and  Injil

* The Quran is the pure version handed to Muhammad by an Angel.

My question to you before I move on is that, have you finished reading your Quran? Because we shall be going more into your Quran to bring out the errors that Mo has decieved you all with.

You should be prepared to defend the bible too from Genesis to revelation e.g when God told Adam that he would die if he eats the forbidden fruit but Adam never die oo. cheesy.Dont worry, am ready for you, bring it and will give you more from your bible.

"If thou wert in doubt As to what We have revealed unto thee then ask those who have been reading The Book [the Bible] before thee, " Sura 10:94

Not to be too ambigious with you, I will like you start with the explanation of that verse then we can move on henceforth to other things.

Okay Professor cheesy

Why was the Quran referring to the Bible if Indeed it has been abrogated by Mo? Then you can as well explain this verse too:

Wait let me explain the above.

I wonder when you people will stop deceiving yourself. You should have given me the verse in full. Allah is telling Muhammed that if he is doubt as to  the fact that his name was written in the earlier revelations, he should ask those that were given the scriptures (Torah and Injeel). Hope you don grab cheesy

"Find those who say, "We are Christians": Because amongst these are Men devoted to learning. And men who have renounced The world, and they Are not arrogant." Sura 5:82

The above verse is saying that you would find amongst men unbelievers that hate muslims and you fill also find amongst them too those that say we are christians because they are priests, monks etc and they are not proud but most of them are perverted transgressors like you pataki.

Quran 2 v 62: verily! those who believe and those who are jewss and christians and sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and does righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear nor shall they grieve.

A past nation used to live in Musal (Iraq) and say None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and used to read the Psalms of the Sabians and they were neither jews nor christians.

Also read 2 v 62 and 22 v 17

Tafsir

Verses 2:62, 5:69 and 22:17 addresses the Jews, Christians and Sabians: it states that along with Muslims, God will also save those Christians and Jews, who have believed in the true message of Jesus, Moses and the other prophets:

Those who believe–Jews, Nazarenes, and Sabians–whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good deeds - shall be rewarded by their Lord; they have nothing to fear nor are they saddened.

As well you could explain Sura 2:62 and Sura 5: 69

The nation or people of Jesus then were never christians but Nazarene but christians is being used because it is closer to the Nazarene mode of worship.

The Nazarenes (Hebrew: Netzarim, נצרים) were a group of early followers of Jesus of Nazareth who, like the Ebionites, were noteworthy for refusing to follow Christianity in its complete break with Judaism. The sect may have been started by James the Just, the brother of Jesus.

Sabians (Arabic: صابئين‎) are adherents of religions derived from the beliefs of a community which was based in the area of ancient SubarTu. There are two kinds of Sabians, agnostic Sabians (Sābi'ūna Hunafāh) and gnostic Sabians (i.e. the Sābi'ūna Mushrukūn Sabians of Harran and Mandaean Nasaræan Sabeans).  They perform ablution like muslims do and belief in one God. The Sabians existed before Muhammad, and are said to have read from a book called the Zabur.

Jews on the other hand are the followers of Moses, they belived in him and followed the old law which you are calling the OT and the oness of God and not trinity.

So bros cheesy, whenever you see christians in the Quran, do not ever think that Allah is refering to but to the Nazarenes and you shoukd know that they are quite different from you.

Hope you grab? cheesy cheesy

Then we can move on.

Thank you.

Okay ooooooooo grin grin

@Telly B

you are still asking the same thing over again and again. What does the Jewish Torah christian Torah contain?
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by TellyB(m): 12:03pm On May 18, 2007
babs787:

you are still asking the same thing over again and again. What does the Jewish Torah christian Torah contain?

Please let me know when you're ready for answers. Games don't make you sound intelligent; rather, they betray your fallacies.
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by babs787(m): 12:57pm On May 18, 2007
@Telly B

Please let me know when you're ready for answers. Games don't make you sound intelligent; rather, they betray your fallacies.

Nobody is playing game with you but you are the one doing same with yourself and confusing yourself

You have been saying that the Quran does not contain the Torah and am asking you, what does the Torah contain?
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by TellyB(m): 1:31pm On May 18, 2007
@babs787,

Get a copy of the Torah, and you will see. If you don't get it, can you please state in simple terms what you understand by "TORAH"??
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by babs787(m): 2:46pm On May 18, 2007
@Telly B

Insert Quote
@babs787,

Get a copy of the Torah, and you will see. If you don't get it, can you please state in simple terms what you understand by "TORAH"??

I donk know and I think you can provide me the answer. So what does it contain?
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by TellyB(m): 2:51pm On May 18, 2007
babs787:

I donk know and I think you can provide me the answer. So what does it contain?

Which one did Muhammad use?
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by mrpataki(m): 7:16pm On May 18, 2007
babs787:

@pataki
Cant you that you are the most stupid guy here cheesy. I told you that OT  is different from Torah and you started misbehaving. If you care to know, the first five books are the one ascribed to Moses and not the whole OT. Olodo wink
Do you want to start with the pseudo names?

babs787:

Am asking you deluded bros cheesy .Are those mentioned above part of the revelation given to Jesus?
I have told you, the life of Jesus lived here in earth was the revelation that was written by Man under the insipiration of the Holy Spirit for us to live therewith.

babs787:

Since you don't want to reason just like your other folks, Muhammed as we all know was an illiterate abi, so how does Moses, Jesus and David stories get into the Quran and please what do the book of Moses, Jesus and David contain?
The question here is: Where is the Lost Torah and Injil? Your question is best answered by you. You have a bible with you, you can read it up yourself to know what it contains.

babs787:

Huhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked. Are you saying no revelation was given to Jesus? grin. Ok, what message was given to him/ Did the message include the letters of Pauls, James etc? grin

If you need answers to the above, take a Bible and read it up yourself. The message of Jesus was a message of reconciling the heart of man back to God

babs787:

You should answer it yourself, maybe I resemble christian for your yeye face
Dont worry more is coming your way in the coming days cool

babs787:

This guy don dey tthreaten me like Gwaine oooo cheesy. You answer it yourself. Who is the owner of Gospel?
Yeye player. Just like Gwaine, empty barrel grin grin
If only you know how you sound. Nevermind your games have been shown to be way out of time. You will need new tactics here.

babs787:

Who is standing in total ignorance to the truth between you and I.Abegi, stop deceiving yourself jare. cheesy cheesy

You know I don't really blame, thats what you believe, most of your doctrines have been laid to rest even with verses from your bible yet you keep going in circles saying absolutely nothing.

You should be prepared to defend the bible too from Genesis to revelation e.g when God told Adam that he would die if he eats the forbidden fruit but Adam never die oo. cheesy.Dont worry, am ready for you, bring it and will give you more from your bible.

Okay Professor cheesy

You are well known got your gyration in stupidity. Where is the Lost Torah and Injil? How come Islamic scholars are seeking for the relevance of Mo from the Book of Deuteronomy 18: 18?

babs787:

Wait let me explain the above.

Go ahead and amuse me the more with your stupidity and lack of coordinate reasoning'

babs787:

I wonder when you people will stop deceiving yourself. You should have given me the verse in full. Allah is telling Muhammed that if he is doubt as to  the fact that his name was written in the earlier revelations, he should ask those that were given the scriptures (Torah and Injeel). Hope you don grab cheesy
Rubbish! Do you know what got Muhhamad frustrated and started the full deception into Islam?

babs787:

The above verse is saying that you would find amongst men unbelievers that hate muslims and you fill also find amongst them too those that say we are christians because they are priests, monks etc and they are not proud but most of them are perverted transgressors like you pataki.
Note the highlighted above am going to refer to it later
If you must note the whole tenets of Islam is based on one principal thing HATE. Mo got frustrated because his ass was displayed for his false teachings and saying he was a prophet. Christians were already in existence and they openly showed it out that he was a false prophet. Hence he had to muddle up everything he had ever known!

babs787:

Quran 2 v 62: verily! those who believe and those who are jewss and christians and sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and does righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear nor shall they grieve.

A past nation used to live in Musal (Iraq) and say None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and used to read the Psalms of the Sabians and they were neither jews nor christians.

Also read 2 v 62 and 22 v 17

Tafsir

Verses 2:62, 5:69 and 22:17 addresses the Jews, Christians and Sabians: it states that along with Muslims, God will also save those Christians and Jews, who have believed in the true message of Jesus, Moses and the other prophets:

All rubbish again. Try something else.

babs787:

Those who believe–Jews, Nazarenes, and Sabians–whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good deeds - shall be rewarded by their Lord; they have nothing to fear nor are they saddened.

The nation or people of Jesus then were never christians but Nazarene but christians is being used because it is closer to the Nazarene mode of worship.

The Nazarenes (Hebrew: Netzarim, נצרים) were a group of early followers of Jesus of Nazareth who, like the Ebionites, were noteworthy for refusing to follow Christianity in its complete break with Judaism. The sect may have been started by James the Just, the brother of Jesus.

Sabians (Arabic: صابئين‎) are adherents of religions derived from the beliefs of a community which was based in the area of ancient SubarTu. There are two kinds of Sabians, agnostic Sabians (Sābi'ūna Hunafāh) and gnostic Sabians (i.e. the Sābi'ūna Mushrukūn Sabians of Harran and Mandaean Nasaræan Sabeans).  They perform ablution like muslims do and belief in one God. The Sabians existed before Muhammad, and are said to have read from a book called the Zabur.

Jews on the other hand are the followers of Moses, they belived in him and followed the old law which you are calling the OT and the oness of God and not trinity.

Where are the Sabians, Nazarenes today? Are they lost with the Torah and Injil too? Where is the book of Zabur?

babs787:

So bros cheesy, whenever you see christians in the Quran, do not ever think that Allah is refering to but to the Nazarenes and you shoukd know that they are quite different from you.
Really are you sure, then why did you state this earlier on to me:
babs787:

The above verse is saying that you would find amongst men unbelievers that hate muslims and you fill also find amongst them too those that say we are christians
If indeed Christians do not exist, why did you state it here You are more confused than ever babs.

babs787:

Hope you grab? cheesy cheesy

Okay ooooooooo grin grin

Dont worry, there is a lot more for you to learn of.
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by mrpataki(m): 7:54am On Nov 03, 2007
The same questions here have been begging for answers for nairaland yeye Islamic scholars. Yet they keep littering everywhere with their nonsense plagiarism.

Babs, answer the question!
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by pilgrim1(f): 8:26am On Nov 03, 2007
@mrpataki,

mrpataki:

The same questions here have been begging for answers for nairaland yeye Islamic scholars. Yet they keep littering everywhere with their nonsense plagiarism.

Lol. . . But there's nothing else that they are known for - and that is something we all wanted them to expose of themselves. Since Islam is a big HOGWASH (and they have hugely confirmed it), don't expect anything better from the errand boys whose artistic talents are best exhibited in their duplicity. grin

mrpataki:

Babs, answer the question!

I guess he already has - by opening yet another thread to recycle his otiose posts. cheesy
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by mrpataki(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2007
@ Pilgrim.1,
I admire you a lot. You have the patience to sit down to hold a discourse with babs. This is a good trait of a patient woman. Proverbs 31 speaks about you.

pilgrim.1:

@mrpataki,

I guess he already has - by opening yet another thread to recycle his otiose posts. cheesy

Thats why I had to go look for this topic and show him how he has been dodging questions posed at him, only to return with the gibberish talk of ''one at a time'' or ''oya answer my question.''

Yeye person grin
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by pilgrim1(f): 9:07am On Nov 03, 2007
@mrpataki,

mrpataki:

@ Pilgrim.1,
I admire you a lot. You have the patience to sit down to hold a discourse with babs. This is a good trait of a patient woman. Proverbs 31 speaks about you.

Ordinarily, I would not even have the slightest interest in 'discussing' anything with him. But all I wanted to let readers see was the dunce he was, and the hypocrisy that he substituted for objective dialogue. In one word, I simply wanted to bleach him out and let readers know that "enough is enough" of his illiterate gimmicks.

mrpataki:

Thats why I had to go look for this topic and show him how he has been dodging questions posed at him, only to return with the gibberish talk of ''one at a time'' or ''oya answer my question.''

Lol. . . I know, and good job you took time to bring this to public notice. I've said it before, and will yet say it again: Babs787 is a FRAUD. cool
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by babs787(m): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2007
@pilgrims

I am directing my questions to you because you have been acting as miss know all but learnt unfortunately that you have been a big liar and escapist.

In one of the threads opened specifically for you and I where I intend to unveil the mystery of the lost and corrupted Torah and Injil, I asked you some questions on same but you havent provided your answer.

Since you have been saying that the original message given to Moses and Jesus have not been distorted, lost and corrupted, I therefore asked you those questions and if you are able to answer them, I will agree that the OT and NT in existence now are the original message given to Moses and Jesus.

Your answer to my questions will unravel the origin of the bible, the real authors of the bible, did they ever see Jesus during his ministry etc.

So here are the questions again,

1. Was Moses given the the book of Genesis to Malachi??

2. Did he prophesised his death?

3. Was Jesus given the bible?

4. Was he given the book of matthew to revelation?

5. Do we have the book of Elias Jesus read in the bible?

6. Are the authors disciples of Jesus?

7. Were they around during Jesus' ministry?

8. Did they witness his alleged 'crucifixion'?

9. Is the bible 100% inspire?

10. Is the bible 100% complete?

Note: Babs is here to let you know that what you are calling bible is not the original message given to Moses and Jesus.

Thanks
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by mrpataki(m): 9:40am On Nov 03, 2007
babs787:

@pilgrims

I am directing my questions to you because you have been acting as miss know all but learnt unfortunately that you have been a big liar and escapist.

In one of the threads opened specifically for you and I where I intend to unveil the mystery of the lost and corrupted Torah and Injil, I asked you some questions on same but you havent provided your answer.

Since you have been saying that the original message given to Moses and Jesus have not been distorted, lost and corrupted, I therefore asked you those questions and if you are able to answer them, I will agree that the OT and NT in existence now are the original message given to Moses and Jesus.

Your answer to my questions will unravel the origin of the bible, the real authors of the bible, did they ever see Jesus during his ministry etc.

So here are the questions again,

Note: Babs is here to let you know that what you are calling bible is not the original message given to Moses and Jesus.

Thanks

If it were to be another person who posted these numerous amount of questions to you, you begin to shout, one at time slogan.

Same goes for you babs. One at a time! Where is the Lost Torah and Injil?

Answer the question, then we can moveon from there.
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by pilgrim1(f): 10:02am On Nov 03, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

@pilgrims

HAHA-HAHA-HOHO-HEHE!! grin cheesy grin

In the first place, I never "acted" like miss know all - which shows your inferiority complex emerging from the FRAUD you have exhibited yourself to be! Calling me a liar and esacapist is self-confirmation of your duplicity - and oh yes, such caterwauls do not add anything to your pretended scholarship! grin

babs787:

Second, I don't entertain illiterates. You should know pilgrim.1 by now - and if you don't, you're seriously in need of a mental school to upgrade from being such a daft! grin  I have always sought to offer answers - which I have done severally; but since you started this game of "oya answer me first. . . after that you MUST answer more questions" - and yet you never ever seek to answers questions offered you, I stopped entertaining your duplicity!

I knew you'd be so daft to try and litter the Forum with your recycled utility-grade madrassa slate schooling; that's why I took you to the new thread and bleached you from coaltar-black to transparency, so that readers could see the sort of hypocritic face you've been waving on the FRAUD you've made of yourself.

After all the noise you made about a challenge for me to open a new thread for a debate, you obviously are such a twonk to have reduced yourself when I opened that thread! Babs787, you're a waste of space - I proved that in the thread I opened, and I will yet say it again: you're a FRAUD and Islam is a big HOGWASH! cool Come back and confirm it!!

babs787:

Babs787, WHO on Nairaland made the claim that the TORAH and INJIL were LOST?!? cool

If you made that claim, and then it became a mystery to you - and you want to UNVEIL your mystery and further exhibit your illiteracy, what is my worry that your mystery is now your confusion? cool

Now that you have come to terms with knotting your own shoelace, your can sit down and weep over your celebrated FRAUD and stop trying to prove that Muhammad was in Deuteronomy and the Gospel of John! Your duplicity on such claims have been bleached! Deal with your bruises! cool
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by pilgrim1(f): 10:07am On Nov 03, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

Thanks

Good. Then understand you just proved that Muhammad is NOT "the Prophet" in Deuteronomy 18, nor is he "the Comforter" in John's Gospel 14 to 16.

Any blabatory[/b]787  fabrication to dribble Muhammad into the Bible is a [b]FRAUD! cool
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by babs787(m): 10:18am On Nov 03, 2007
@pilgrims

You and your folks have been demanding for the lost, corrupted revelations and Babs is here to give it to you but you couldnt answer questions on same.

We want to know if the bible is the message given to Moses and Jesus respectively.

Here are the questions in case you missed

Your answer will let us know if the original message (Torah and Injil) has been distorted, lost and corrupted. We will also go into the original manuscript to the position of the sl called bible you are holding today.

So waiting for your answers
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by mrpataki(m): 10:22am On Nov 03, 2007
babs787:

Where is the original message given to Moses? Please tell us, thou un-educated being.

No original message was given to Jesus, His life is the Message!
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by pilgrim1(f): 10:27am On Nov 03, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

@pilgrims

You and your folks have been demanding for the lost, corrupted revelations and Babs is here to give it to you but you couldnt answer questions on same.

We want to know if the bible is the message given to Moses and Jesus respectively.

<snip>

Your answer will let us know if the original message (Torah and Injil) has been distorted, lost and corrupted. We will also go into the original manuscript to the position of the sl called bible you are holding today.

So waiting for your answers

Keep waiting - and pretend you have not seen it:

Good. Then understand you just proved that Muhammad is NOT "the Prophet" in Deuteronomy 18, nor is he "the Comforter" in John's Gospel 14 to 16.

Any blabatory[/b]787 fabrication to dribble Muhammad into the Bible is a [b]FRAUD! cool
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by babs787(m): 10:44am On Nov 03, 2007
pilgrims

Any blabatory787 fabrication to dribble Muhammad into the Bible is a FRAUD!

This a thread for 'where is the Torah and Injil' and your response will determine if same has been lost and corrupted.

Oya escapist reply:

Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by pilgrim1(f): 10:49am On Nov 03, 2007
babs787:

pilgrims

This a thread for 'where is the Torah and Injil' and your response will determine if same has been lost and corrupted.

My response:

Any blabatory[/b]787 fabrication to dribble Muhammad into the Bible is a [b]FRAUD! cool
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by babs787(m): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2007
@pilgrims

You have been asking for the position of the original message given to Moses and Jesus and here are questions for you to let us if the bible you are holding now is the same as the original message given to Moses and Jesus.

Escapist, here are the questions:

Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by pilgrim1(f): 11:37am On Nov 03, 2007

Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by babs787(m): 11:59am On Nov 03, 2007
@pilgrims

Any blabatory787 fabrication to dribble Muhammad into the Bible is a FRAUD!

You can see you weakness cheesy. You and your folks have been asking for the lost and corrupted Torah and Injil and I provided questions to bring out the truth but here you are dodging the questions and bringing another issue up. The thread is for Toah and Injil and that of John 14 v 16 is being attended in other threads so be bold enough and if only you cant answer those questions because they seemed too hard for you, you can call on Somze, cgift, Davidylan, mrpataki etc to bail you out

So here they are again and we will know if the bible you are holding is the original message given to Moses and Jesus respectively.

Note: the above listed questions will bring out the truth about the bible, its origin, the authors, if it was 100% inspired etc.

So let us start miss-know-all grin grin
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by pilgrim1(f): 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

@pilgrims

You can see you weakness cheesy. You and your folks have been asking for the lost and corrupted Torah and Injil and I provided questions to bring out the truth but here you are dodging the questions and bringing another issue up. The thread is for Toah and Injil and that of John 14 v 16 is being attended in other threads so be bold enough and if only you can't answer those questions because they seemed too hard for you, you can call on Somze, cgift, Davidylan, mrpataki etc to bail you out

First, the gentlemen you mentioned do not pander to your hypocrisy of recycling questions.

Second, the same answer is what you get when you never seek to respond to other people's questions but you want to sit as the administrator of your celebrated duplicity to demand answers from others.

On the whole, here again:
- -

Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2007
allah is hiding the torah under the kaaba.

Now blabs just shows himself to be a fool. Unlike the quran, much of the bible is actually written in chronological order.
He asks: 3. Was Jesus given the bible?

All the 4 gospels chronologically describe the life of Jesus Christ, how could Jesus have recieved the bible when the events described had not even occured?
Paul wrote much of the new testament, funny enough Paul had not even been converted before the death and resurrection of Jesus, how then could Jesus have had a copy of the book of Romans?

Timothy was but a teenager when he got the letters of I and II Timothy, it is clear that as at the time Jesus was 20, Timothy wasnt even born yet. How then could Jesus have been in possiession of a "bible" that contained the books of Paul (then a confirmed pharisee) to Timothy (who had not been born)?

Acts of the apostles describes the death of key apostles like James! How could Jesus have been given the books that described the death of his apostles who died long after His death, resurrection and ascension?
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by pilgrim1(f): 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2007
@davidylan,

davidylan:

Now blabs just shows himself to be a fool.

I don talk am before:

Proverbs 26:12
"Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? There is more hope of a fool than of him."

Could someone from Arabia whisper to the chap known as "babs787" just this question:

If the Torah and Injil are LOST, why has the same Babs787 been sweating to dribble Muhammad into Deuteronomy and John's Gospel? grin
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2007
babs787:

How could Moses have been "given" the books of Joshua? Moses was already dead by the time Joshua led the Jews into the promised land.

babs787:

Scholars have already shown that the book of deuteronomy was completed by Joshua.

babs787:

The books of the prophets were actually reorded in written form and passed down from generation to generation. . . These books however were not compiled into bibles as we know it today. Ezra read the books of Moses when the temple was rebuilt.
I'm sure you meant to say "book of Esaias" for Elias/Elijah did not write any books.

The book of Esaias that Jesus Christ quotes are the same as the books of Isaiah and are infact PRESENT in the very bible you hold in ur hands. Just 2 examples:

Mathew 4: 14That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,
  15[b]The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles;[/b]
  16[b]The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up[/b].

Reference:
Isaiah 9: 1Nevertheless the dimness shall not be such as was in her vexation, when at the first he lightly afflicted the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, and afterward did more grievously afflict her by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, in Galilee of the nations.
  2[b]The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.[/b]

Quote:
Mark 7: 6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

Reference:
Isaiah 29:13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

babs787:

Luke was not a disciple BUT he was a part of the early apostles. . . he also wrote the book of acts. Again what is the relevance of this question? Did you expect the books to be written by mohammed's uncle of the pharisees?

babs787:

This is awfully daft! Mathew, Mark, James, Peter and John WERE part of the 12 disciples.

babs787:

Peter denied Jesus thrice.
John 19:26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!

- Jesus spoke these ver words from the cross.
- The "disciple whome He loved" was John the beloved, an apostle, who eventually wrote the books of John and Revelations.

babs787:

Yes. For ALL scripture is given by the inspiration of God and . . .
SAdly the quran boasts no such scholarship.

babs787:

Yes. But wait! You seem to be interested in the wrong thing, has the quran solved its issues with "abrogated" verses?

babs787:

Note: the above listed questions will bring out the truth about the bible, its origin, the authors, if it was 100% inspired etc.

What "truth"? Now let this be the last time you litter these boards with ur unintelligent recycling of tired old "questions" that are actually a smokescreen for u dodging the REAL questions being asked of you.
Re: Where Is The Torah And Injil? by pilgrim1(f): 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2007
@davidylan,

babs787:

@pilgrims

davidylan:

I'm sure you meant to say "book of Esaias" for Elias/Elijah did not write any books.

The book of Esaias that Jesus Christ quotes are the same as the books of Isaiah and are infact PRESENT in the very bible you hold in your hands. Just 2 examples:

Mathew 4: 14That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,

Lol. . . I was leaving babs787 to make a complete dunce of himself for as long as he could manage it! You really have time to want to proffer answers to a man who has refused to see, and in his duplicity will continue to propagate his no-brainer cacophony.

Una for leave Babs to continue searching for the book of Elias!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Kill A Witch/wizard In Your Family & Environment ( Photos & Videos) / Whats Your View About Pork (meat From Pig) As A Christian / Chrismas Event Report In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.