Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil (2493 Views)

Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State / The Jews Wrote The Quran ,the Bible , The Torah And The Kebra Negast ! / Where Is The Torah And Injil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil by babs787(m): 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2007
@pilgrim

You have been having problem with the lost and corrupted book, so here are questions for you to go to the root of the bible:

to unravel the mystery of lost and corrupted Torah, some questions for you please

1. Was Moses given the the book of Genesis to Malachi??

2. Did he prophesised his death?

3. Was Jesus given the bible?

4. Was he given the book of matthew to revelation?

5. Do we have the book of Elias Jesus read in the bible?

6. Are the authors disciples of Jesus?

7. Were they around during Jesus' ministry?

8. Did they witness his alleged 'crucifixion'?

9. Is the bible 100% inspire?

10. Is the bible 100% complete?

Thanks
Re: Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil by pilgrim1(f): 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2007
Recycled questions are a waste if you keep evading the assertive denial where the FRAUD that you are has been EXPOSED! cool

(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-90174.64.html#msg1643198)
(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-90174.64.html#msg1643234)
(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-90174.64.html#msg1643296)

Don't play the games of "oya, answer me first. . . and then you MUST answer some more after these ones. . . it is never Babs turn" . . blah blah! If you want to invite pilgrim.1 for a discussion, then:

[list]
[li]LYING, [/li][/list]

[list]
[li]PLAGIARIZING other people's material[/li][/list]

[list][li]and EVADING questions already offered you after yours have been addressed[/li][/list]

. . are sure elements that will make this thread die a natural death! grin
Re: Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil by babs787(m): 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2007
@pilgrims

Littering threads with same issues wont help you, kindly answer my questions ,escapist. You are well known for that, the questions seemed to hard for you abi grin
Re: Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil by babs787(m): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2007
@pilgrims

You and your cohort have been making noise about the 'lost' and 'corrupted' bible and I offered you questions for a start, frm there we will know if same has been lost and corrupted. Oya escapist, please now grin
Re: Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil by pilgrim1(f): 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2007
babs787:

@pilgrims

Littering threads with same issues wont help you, kindly answer my questions ,escapist. You are well known for that, the questions seemed to hard for you abi grin

babs787:

@pilgrims

You and your cohort have been making noise about the 'lost' and 'corrupted' bible and I offered you questions for a start, frm there we will know if same has been lost and corrupted. Oya escapist, please now grin

@Babs787,

WHO on Nairaland was the first and always to proclaim that the TORAH and the INJIL were LOST?

The FRAUD that you are will continue to be displayed everywhere you show your face - and I'm waiting for you to show your duplicity once again when you deny the above. Please do. cool

(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-90174.64.html#msg1643198)
(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-90174.64.html#msg1643234)
(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-90174.64.html#msg1643296)
Re: Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil by Nobody: 4:03am On Nov 03, 2007
babs787:

@pilgrims

Good thing you still remember your middle name. At least you have a bit of retentive memory.

Unless you are seriously daft, it is impossible to cry about "unraveling a mystery" and then promptly asking recycled questions.

Allah claims to have SENT DOWN THE TORAH AND CONFIRMED IT. The only mystery here is WHERE is allah's torah? To start asking irrelevant questions about the authors of the christian torah is to play the ostrich and expose your duplicity.
Christians have not complained that their torah is lost, go and ask allah for your own, perhaps you will find mohammed there.
Re: Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil by ricadelide(m): 4:13am On Nov 03, 2007
Men, i've been trying my best to ignore, but . . . could questions get more ridiculous than this:
babs787:

I mean, heck!!
Or am i missing something?
Re: Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil by Nobody: 4:23am On Nov 03, 2007
babs787:

I answered this very nonsense on a previous thread . . . even going as far as listing the authors of the very books you pretend to be confused at AND YET you recycle the same question here again? shocked
Re: Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil by pilgrim1(f): 7:21am On Nov 03, 2007
@ricadelide,

ricadelide:

Men, i've been trying my best to ignore, but . . . could questions get more ridiculous than
babs787 link=topic=90638.msg1643085#msg1643085 date=1194012910:

this: I mean, heck!!
Or am i missing something?

Heheh. . . grin Relax, you didn't miss nothing. The guy is d.a.f.t and he needs to be told as clearly as he could read! Yes, indeed some of us would try our best to ignore, especially when we know who's recycling the otiose questions. But this shouldn't amaze anyone, really. . . he just simply reminds me of the following verse for folks like him:

Proverbs 26:12 -- "Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him."

Anyway, Ricky, I trust all's going well at your end. Cheers. cheesy
Re: Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil by pilgrim1(f): 7:44am On Nov 03, 2007
@davidylan,

davidylan:

Unless you are seriously daft, it is impossible to cry about "unraveling a mystery" and then promptly asking recycled questions.

Lol. . . The one thing that was so hilarious about it all is his decocted hypocrisy. 'Daft' aside, we are being entertained as he chases his own tail on one spot - for the same fellow who claimed that the Torah and Injil were LOST, is now the same twonk who wants to UNVEIL the "mystery" of his own confusion. In order to do so, he needs to ask pilgrim.1 some "questions". . . nevermind that we all know they're recycled and dumb. grin

davidylan:

Allah claims to have SENT DOWN THE TORAH AND CONFIRMED IT. The only mystery here is WHERE is allah's torah? To start asking irrelevant questions about the authors of the christian torah is to play the ostrich and expose your duplicity.
Christians have not complained that their torah is lost, go and ask allah for your own, perhaps you will find mohammed there.

Need I say anymore? grin

davidylan:

I answered this very nonsense on a previous thread . . . even going as far as listing the authors of the very books you pretend to be confused at AND YET you recycle the same question here again? shocked

Well. . . you're getting to know the sort of fellow he is. That was the very reason why I took him and his elder uncle Olabowale to a single thread to bleach them of the duplicity. If you let guys like these run on the lose, you will notice a pattern: duck a particular thread and recycle the same illiteracy in other threads like they never have seen those same queries addressed!

Cheers. cheesy
Re: Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil by babs787(m): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2007
@pilgrims

I am ignoring the response of others but directing questios towards you, you have been asking muslims to provide the lost and corrupted revelations and Babs is here to let you know that what you are holding now is NOT the original message given to Moses and Jesus.

So you cant hide, answer my questions and lets get to the root of the bible and we will know if same has been distorted, lost and corrupted.

Here are the questions again:

6. Are the authors really disciples of Jesus?

9. Is the bible 100% inspired?

Thanks
Re: Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil by pilgrim1(f): 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

@pilgrims

I am ignoring the response of others but directing questios towards you, you have been asking muslims to provide the lost and corrupted revelations and Babs is here to let you know that what you are holding now is NOT the original message given to Moses and Jesus.

I hear. That is not mine to worry about - your mystery that has helped you thus far make the claim of a LOST Torah and Injil is not what is going to help your deceit and hypocrisy to search for Muhammad in Deuteronomy and John's Gospel 14 through 16. cool
Re: Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil by babs787(m): 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2007
@pilgrims

I hear. That is not mine to worry about - your mystery that has helped you thus far make the claim of a LOST Torah and Injil is not what is going to help your deceit and hypocrisy to search for Muhammad in Deuteronomy and John's Gospel 14 through 16.

The thread is for lost and corrupted Torah and Injil, so dont try deflecting thread which you are well known for.

You have been parading yourself as miss-know-all responding to threads that do not concern and I think your time is up, so do justice to my questions and stop beating about the bush.

cool
Re: Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil by pilgrim1(f): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

@pilgrims

The thread is for lost and corrupted Torah and Injil, so don't try deflecting thread which you are well known for.

You have been parading yourself as miss-know-all responding to threads that do not concern and I think your time is up, so do justice to my questions and stop beating about the bush.

cool

Good to notice your errand boys tried to brush up your vocab - from "oya answer my questions" to "you MUST answer them". . . now it's "so do justice to my questions". I hear. grin

Take some news back to your errand boys: since you haven't upgraded your IQ, here's the same reply as before:

pilgrim.1:

@babs787,

I hear. That is not mine to worry about - your mystery that has helped you thus far make the claim of a LOST Torah and Injil is not what is going to help your deceit and hypocrisy to search for Muhammad in Deuteronomy and John's Gospel 14 through 16. cool

I don't think it's hard to see that my response was about the LOST Torah and Injil?

And as you deliver my message to your errand boys, simply ask them WHERE are Allah's Torah and Injil. cool
Re: Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil by babs787(m): 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2007
@pilgrims

I don't think it's hard to see that my response was about the LOST Torah and Injil?

And as you deliver my message to your errand boys, simply ask them WHERE are Allah's Torah and Injil.

You may write whatever you feel like, I am unperturbed. Here are the questions again:

6. Are the authors really disciples of Jesus?

9. Is the bible 100% inspired?

Salam
Re: Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil by pilgrim1(f): 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2007
babs787:

@pilgrims

You may write whatever you feel like, I am unperturbed. Here are the questions again:
<snip>

You may recycle it for as many times as allow you to fully display your fraud, my answers are the same. cool
Re: Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2007
these same "questions" again? shocked shocked
Re: Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil by ricadelide(m): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2007
Disclaimer: this is sarcasm
davidylan:

these same "questions" again? shocked shocked
Lol . . . why are you shocked? From babs' perspective, those questions are your worst nightmare!! cheesy

hope i don't dream about those "questions" tonight
Re: Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil by pilgrim1(f): 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2007
ricadelide:

Disclaimer: this is sarcasmLol . . . why are you shocked? From babs' perspective, those questions are your worst nightmare!! cheesy

hope i don't dream about those "questions" tonight

Lol. . . how come I didn't see this earlier?!? grin cheesy grin I go fit sleep so?
Re: Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil by babs787(m): 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2007
@pilgrims

You may recycle it for as many times as allow you to fully display your fraud, my answers are the same.

Where are the answers
Re: Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil by pilgrim1(f): 10:03am On Nov 05, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

@pilgrims

You may recycle it for as many times as allow you to fully display your fraud, my answers are the same.

Where are the answers

The reason why your hypocrisy is of no interest to me:

(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-86405.192.html#msg1649954)
(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-86405.192.html#msg1649965)

Enjoy. smiley
Re: Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil by lafile(m): 10:29am On Nov 05, 2007
This English language sef na wa. Somebody who lives in an English speaking country, who was educated in the English Language, who proffeses to speak English, starts a thread with the words 'Unveiling' and goes on to ask questions. Am I missing something here? I was expecting to read a treatise.

Babs, fyi, here are synonyms of unveil. it would help you. 1. Reveal 2. Make public 3. expose 4.Divulge 5. Show 6. Expose 7. Uncover.

Bros Babs, maybe you should start over again.
Re: Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil by pilgrim1(f): 10:35am On Nov 05, 2007
@lafile,

Just for emphasis sake, e good say you mention "expose" twice grin - that is his favourite word:

lafile:

Babs, fyi, here are synonyms of unveil. it would help you. 1. Reveal 2. Make public 3. expose 4.Divulge 5. Show 6. Expose 7. Uncover.

Is anyone reading the English Muslim apologist called babs787? Perhaps I have been missing it all along; but my question has been: WHO on Nairaland has made the claim that the Torah and the Injil are LOST? If he is the same person who made that cacophony, do we expect someone else to "UNVEIL" expose his own claim?

We are waiting for the mystery of his unveiling exposing of his claim that the Torah and Injil are LOST!!

Make una wait and see his English again at display! grin grin
Re: Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil by lafile(m): 10:48am On Nov 05, 2007
@ Pilgrim
No mind me jare. Na disclose i been mean to write. na vex i dey vex write the thing. the thing still dey baffle me. " Unveiling Mystery don turn to Question and Answer session. watch o, na " answer me, answer me" the guy go dey talk till the thread expire.
Re: Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil by lafile(m): 10:50am On Nov 05, 2007
@ Pilgrim
No mind me jare. Na disclose i been mean to write. na vex i dey vex write the thing. the thing still dey baffle me. " Unveiling Mystery don turn to Question and Answer session. watch o, na " answer me, answer me" the guy go dey talk till the thread expire.
Re: Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2007
According to the Quranic dictionary of divine obfuscation:

Unveil: (adj) To attempt to ask irrelevant and recycled "questions" aimed primarily at obfuscating the real issue at hand. See also expose, answer me e.t.c.
Re: Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil by mrpataki(m): 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Blabbing machine dey ask questions so cheesy cheesy

Yeye person.
Re: Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil by pilgrim1(f): 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2007
O-yo-yoi!! You guys wan scatter me with laughter!! grin grin
Re: Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil by babs787(m): 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2007
@pilgrims

When you provide answers to those questions, we will now if the bible is still the same as the message given to Jesus.

I provided a link where I lisdted some missing books and verses, that alone will let you know (provided you want to learn) that the bible is corrupt.
Re: Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil by Nobody: 3:13am On Nov 06, 2007
babs787:

@pilgrims

When you provide answers to those questions, we will now if the bible is still the same as the message given to Jesus.

I provided a link where I lisdted some missing books and verses, that alone will let you know (provided you want to learn) that the bible is corrupt.

where is allah's original copy?
Re: Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 06, 2007
babs can you tell us what happened to the lost Torah.
Why did you create a thread based on deception.
You either have the answer or you don't
Re: Unveiling The Mystery Of 'lost' And 'corrupted' Torah And Injil by lafile(m): 8:53am On Nov 06, 2007
nwando:

babs can you tell us what happened to the lost Torah.
Why did you create a thread based on deception.
You either have the answer or you don't

He doesn't. He hasn't been told yet. Google hasn't brought up the answer. Take your pick.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Pastors Not Ressurect The Dead To Life? / Will Last Minute Sin Take One To Hell? / Open Thread For Lovers Of Bro Gbile Akanni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.