Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Multitudes In Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Multitudes In Hell (1970 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Why Darken Counsel With Multitudes Of Words Without Knowledge 1 / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multitudes In Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2010
Multitudes in Hell
October 25, 2010

"The strong among the mighty shall speak to him out of the midst of hell with them that help him: they are gone down, they lie uncircumcised, slain by the sword" (Ezekiel 32:21)

The subject of hell is largely ignored today, even by evangelical teachers and pastors. This is a tragic mistake because multitudes are there already, and multitudes living today will soon be there. It is good to preach the love of God, but God also commands us: "Others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire" (Jude 23).

The Lord, through Ezekiel, has given us a graphic picture of those in earlier ages who are now in Hades, awaiting the final judgment. The great Pharaoh of Egypt, along with his countrymen, had practiced the Egyptian religion with all its complex concepts and rituals, but religion, in itself, will not keep one from hell. When Pharaoh died and had "gone down" to "hell" (actually, this word in the Old Testament is sheol, equivalent to the Greek Hades a great pit deep in the core of the earth), he found many there already from the centuries before him. Some specifically named (Ezekiel 32:22-30) are Asshur, Elam, Meshech, Tubal, and Zidon, each with their multitudes. Esau, Jacob's brother, was also there (same as Edom). These, significantly, come from all three original branches of Noah's family. All had come from a godly ancestor, but that did not save them. "When they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but . . . worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator" (Romans 1:21, 25).

All of these individuals whose final end is explained in Scripture verifies the warning of Christ: "Wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat" (Matthew 7:13). Only those who worship the true Creator, receiving Christ as personal Saviour from sin, will be saved. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Multitudes In Hell by Jenwitemi(m): 11:38pm On Oct 25, 2010
But not you, olaadegbu. You eat, drink, and sleep HELL! wink grin
OLAADEGBU:

The subject of hell is largely ignored today, even by evangelical teachers and pastors.  This is a tragic mistake because multitudes are there already, and multitudes living today will soon be there.  It is good to preach the love of God, but God also commands us: "Others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire" (Jude 23).

Re: Multitudes In Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2010
Jenwitemi:

But not you, olaadegbu. You eat, drink, and sleep HELL! wink grin

Are you scared of going down?

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1056/1056_01.asp

Re: Multitudes In Hell by Kay17: 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2010
What about Muslim Hell.
Re: Multitudes In Hell by Jenwitemi(m): 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2010
No need to be scared of going down with you always on hand to show me around and keep me company. You and i will kick the butt of any demon who dares to misbehave. grin wink
OLAADEGBU:

Are you scared of going down?

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1056/1056_01.asp
Re: Multitudes In Hell by Jenwitemi(m): 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2010
grin Olaadegbu is definitely going down there! Olaadegbu, are you scared of islamic hell? I can smell arabian sulphur. grin cheesy
Kay 17:

What about Muslim Hell.
Re: Multitudes In Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2010
Jenwitemi:

No need to be scared of going down with you always on hand to show me around and keep me company. You and i will kick the butt of any demon who dares to misbehave. grin wink

You are on your own.  If you live as if God does not exist then you better be right.

Some people change their ways when they see the light, others only when they feel the heat.
Re: Multitudes In Hell by Kay17: 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2010
Jenwitemi:

grin Olaadegbu is definitely going down there! Olaadegbu, are you scared of islamic hell? I can smell arabian sulphur. grin cheesy
I'm more concerned for the lack of babes! grin
Re: Multitudes In Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2010
Kay 17:

What about Muslim Hell.

Kay 17:

I'm more concerned for the lack of babes! grin

You better become a Muslim if you want a passport to the place.  This is what their allah promised them:

Not one of you but will pass over it: this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished. -- Surah.19:71 (Y. Ali)

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0043/0043_01.asp

Re: Multitudes In Hell by Kay17: 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2010
Read some those chicks comics, and it has racist, religious dogma written all over it.
Re: Multitudes In Hell by Jenwitemi(m): 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2010
Olaadegbu, when i look at your "God", all i see is darkness and no light whatsoever. I am sure that you, your god and i will have a fantastic time down yonder. grin
OLAADEGBU:

You are on your own.  If you live as if God does not exist then you better be right.

Some people change their ways when they see the light, others only when they feel the heat.
Re: Multitudes In Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2010

Re: Multitudes In Hell by Jenwitemi(m): 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2010
Olaadegbu is a demon, i swear. . .
He has all the demonic and devilish literatures.
OLAADEGBU:

Read about the Demons nightmare

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0004/0004_01.asp
Re: Multitudes In Hell by grace5: 6:41pm On Oct 28, 2010
Hell awaits those who refused the grace of GOD reveal
JESUS CHRIST,no other way to heaven,no other way
to the father,he WHO REFUSES the son rejected the father.
the father have eternal life in him,which is JESUS CHRIST.
HE is the way,
HE is the door to heaven,
He is the good shepherd,
do not harden your heart.
the world will change from what is it soon,
chaos,fear,darkness,death is here and more coming.
accept JESUS as your lord and saviour.
RUN for your life,
RUN to JESUS,
follow the way ,the truth and the life.
accept JESUS as your lord and saviour.
darkness is here and increasing,
JESUS is calling you,his spirit is crying HE LOVE YOU.
hell awaits those that refuse our JESUS.
follow the light when there is still time.
tommorrow might be too late.
RUN TO JESUS,
BE BLESSED
Re: Multitudes In Hell by poweredcom(m): 7:42am On Oct 30, 2010
@Poster

What Hell,

All My brothers please the white man Christianity religion has taught us black people here in the wilderness of Africa that we will sprout wings when we die and fly up to the sky where God will have for us a special place called HEAVEN. this is a white man Christain religion used to brain wash us black people Africans, we believed it!, we accepted it!,we embracced it!,we preticed it! while we do all these the white man has twisted his christainity to keep his foot on our backs riding our backside, and to keep our eyes fixed on the pie in the sky and heaven in the hereafter, while he enjoys his heavens here on this earth in this life, MALCOLM X

NOTE-No Heaven was in the sky,and no hell was under the ground,Both heaven and hell are just conditions in which people lived right here on this planet earth
Re: Multitudes In Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2010
Jenwitemi:

Olaadegbu is a demon, i swear. . .
He has all the demonic and devilish literatures.

Did those "demonic and devilish literatures" remind you of anything familiar?
Re: Multitudes In Hell by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Did those "demonic and devilish literatures" remind you of anything familiar?

Heeey, Uncle Ruckus!!! cool
I hope to see your a$$ in hell, I'll be the devil's right hand man and I'll have some fun with you. mess around and give you a "bloody eagle"

*leaves thread laughing like someone possessed by the devil*
lmao
Re: Multitudes In Hell by Bastage: 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2010
Olaadegbu already lives in Hell.
His punishment is being forced to spout illogical bullsh!t here on nairaland.
Re: Multitudes In Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2010
Martian:

Heeey, Uncle Ruckus!!! cool
I hope to see your a$$ in hell, I'll be the devil's right hand man and I'll have some fun with you. mess around and give you a "bloody eagle"

*leaves thread laughing like someone possessed by the devil*
lmao

Bastage:

Olaadegbu already lives in Hell.
His punishment is being forced to spout illogical bullsh!t here on nairaland.

This shows that these so called atheists actually believe in the existence of hell, could they be satanists in disguise?  Is it your mission to dull folks' mind about their eternal destinies?  Your game is over.
Re: Multitudes In Hell by Bastage: 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2010
First my idiotic friend - I'm no atheist.
Secondly - I do not believe in the existence of hell.

It is merely a concept created to keep sheep like you in line.
Re: Multitudes In Hell by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

This shows that these so called atheists are actually believe in the existence of hell, could they be satanists in disguise? Is it you mission to dull folks mind about their eternal destinies? Your game is over.

Yes, I is a atheist. Yes, it is I mission to dull peoples senses to their eternal destinies. I is a satanist in disguise sent from hades by Sango in conjuction with Zeus to smitheth thy a$$.
Re: Multitudes In Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2010
Bastage:

First my idiotic friend - I'm no atheist.
Secondly - I do not believe in the existence of hell.

It is merely a concept created to keep sheep like you in line.

I know that there is nothing like an atheist they don't exist, rebellious folks just use it as a smokescreen to carry on their assignment for their master.  Your assignment is to convince unsuspecting folks that there is no hell.

Re: Multitudes In Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2010
Martian:

Yes, I is a atheist. Yes, it is I mission to dull peoples senses to their eternal destinies. I is a satanist in disguise sent from hades by Sango in conjuction with Zeus to smitheth thy a$$.

Your own case is even worse than that of the satanists, you don't know that you are being used to accomplish their own devilish end, may the Lord open the eyes of your heart so that you may see the light of the gospel and take the leap of faith.

Re: Multitudes In Hell by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

You own case is even worse than that of the satanists, you don't know that you are being used to accomplish their own devilish end, may the Lord open the eyes of your heart so that you may see the light of the gospel and take the leap of faith.

The last time I checked, my heart didn't have eyes. The only eyes I have are the ones in the eye sockets and they send signals to my brain, not my heart.

Leap of faith? I'll rather stay grounded on reason and logic.

But, I'll still see your a$$ in hell!!!

*really evil laugh and fire and brimstone coming out of my pores*
Lmao grin
Re: Multitudes In Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2010
Martian:

The last time I checked, my heart didn't have eyes. The only eyes I have are the ones in the eye sockets and they send signals to my brain, not my heart.

Leap of faith? I'll rather stay grounded on reason and logic.

But, I'll still see your a$$ in hell!!!

*really evil laugh and fire and brimstone coming out of my pores*
Lmao grin

That is why you use blind faith for what you cannot see with the eyes of faith.

Re: Multitudes In Hell by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Ok, I'm not sure I understand what you just wrote. But it sounds like you want be to be WILLFULLY ignorant, like you!

WTF is the eyes of faith? Do you make these things up or what?

Stop posting cartoons, you're at least above 40 and your name isn't Stan Lee so quit already. Damn!
Re: Multitudes In Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2010
Martian:

Ok, I'm not sure I understand what you just wrote. But it sounds like you want be to be WILLFULLY ignorant, like you!

WTF is the eyes of faith? Do you make these things up or what?

Stop posting cartoons, you're at least above 40 and your name isn't Stan Lee so quit already. Damn!

I've forgotten that you have a phobia for cartoons or is it that you have a dry sense of humour?

We all have presuppositions for our convictions, Christians' presuppositions happen to be based on the Written Word of God and we build our arguments from that solid rock. Atheists who are evolutionists base their presuppositions on the conjecture that nature not God designed the universe and all that is in it and they argue from that standpoint. We have the same hardware but use different softwares to analyse the evidence we see.

Talking of having the eyes of faith what I mean is basing my faith on the written word of God who I cannot see with my physical eyes but because I believe He exists in the spiritual realm I therefore understand what was He said about Heaven and hell because He created them all.

If your presuppositions are faulty from the beginning you will always get your facts wrong when it comes to matters that you cannot see with your physical eyes. That is why believing is seeing as opposed to seeing is believing because their are many things you cannot see with your physical eyes. Eyes have not seen nor ears heard and neither has the heart perceived what the Lord has prepared for those who believe Him.
Re: Multitudes In Hell by Bastage: 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

When will you learn that you are caught in an illogical trap of your own making when worrying about Heaven and Hell?

You worship your god because you want to avoid his hell and go to his heaven.You worship to avoid punishment and gain reward.
Let me tell you guy, that's not worshipping for his sake. You are worshipping for your own sake.

That's something known as self serving. It is not service to god and deeper down, it's serving the very thing that you fear the most.

Take a closer look man. If you're not serving your god, just who are you serving?

I guess the irony will fly totally over your blinkered head as usual though.
Re: Multitudes In Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2010
Bastage:

When will you learn that you are caught in an illogical trap of your own making when worrying about Heaven and Hell?

You worship your god because you want to avoid his hell and go to his heaven.You worship to avoid punishment and gain reward.
Let me tell you guy, that's not worshipping for his sake. You are worshipping for your own sake.

That's something known as self serving. It is not service to god and deeper down, it's serving the very thing that you fear the most.

Take a closer look man. If you're not serving your god, just who are you serving?

The ways of God will always seem illogical to the ways of men. The way up is not necessarily to go up.

Re: Multitudes In Hell by Bastage: 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

The ways of God will always seem illogical to the ways of men. The way up is not necessarily to go up.

The ways of God? Read what I said again: they're the ways of you. Unless you class yourself as god (in which case, you're extremely arrogant), you're either too stupid or too brainwashed to read my words properly.

This isn't about your god being illogical. It's about you being illogical.
If you've half a brain, you can look and see how you've got yourself into a trap.

You worship for yourself. To gain your supposed reward and to avoid your punishment. That has nothing to do with an illogical god. It's something that's fully rooted in your own being and it's based in Fear. You worship to appease it.
Any idea who the Lord of Fear is?
Re: Multitudes In Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2010
Bastage:

The ways of God? Read what I said again: they're the ways of you. Unless you class yourself as god (in which case, you're extremely arrogant), you're either too silly or too brainwashed to read my words properly.

This isn't about your god being illogical. It's about you being illogical.
If you've half a brain, you can look and see how you've got yourself into a trap.

You worship for yourself. To gain your supposed reward and to avoid your punishment. That has nothing to do with an illogical god. It's something that's fully rooted in your own being and it's based in Fear. You worship to appease it.
Any idea who the Lord of Fear is?

You are the one with the hell phobia, Russell who founded the JW had this same phobia and he then started talking the way you do now.  And by the way who are you to tell me my reason for worshipping God, are you now a mind reader?  If you want to know the meaning of fear, it means that you should [b]f[/b]orget [b]e[/b]verything [b]a[/b]nd [b]r[/b]un.  You have forgotten that you cannot run far enough from God.  And all nations that forget God shall be turned into hell.

"The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God" -- Psalm 9:17.
Re: Multitudes In Hell by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2010
Bastage:

You put it perfectly, BUT he's too far gone in his delusions. He'll twist it into something even crazier and try to defend it.
It's like watching a schizo, you feel sorry for him but at the same time you can't stop laughing at him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? / Another Hidden Secret. Obamacare, Wall Street, RFID Chips And 666 / Shiloh Thanksgiving Sunday Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.