Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Christians If There Were No Heaven Or Hell Would You Believe In God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians If There Were No Heaven Or Hell Would You Believe In God? (2050 Views)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians If There Were No Heaven Or Hell Would You Believe In God? by poweredcom(m): 9:19am On Mar 24, 2011
You Christians claim that you have a relationship with God and you actually talk to Him and feel Him in you.

I believe that sometime in your lives you were in trouble and prayed and God supposedly answered you prayer thus your faith. That is a weak reason since praying and not praying pays statistically same results.
You only deny this fact because you already have come to believe, but you can dig back and reminisce what actually happened. You can lie to me but you can't lie to yourself.

The reason why you can't convert after becoming a Christian is because of the belief of not getting the privilage to get to heaven and falling down to hell if you deny anything in the Bible.

In conclusion you Christians are weak-minded in beleiving that a prayer answered was from God.
You are also a coward for not daring question the Bible due to your fear in hell.
You are also close-minded for not accepting the facts that I just mentioned and only want to report my Q to deny this fact.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080325015646AAyqSC4
Re: Christians If There Were No Heaven Or Hell Would You Believe In God? by Dulcet7(m): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2011
Hello poweredcom

I think your question is like asking "If you had no home to return to, would you go to work?".

Going to work and being homeless are unrelated matters. Some people work hard during the day, and they are homeless - they go to sleep on the sidewalks at night. Some others have a proper home, and they do not work at all - they know something or someone, or have something, or once did something which is now paying off, or are in the right government that cares for them.

Belief in heaven or hell as a reward has little or nothing to do with belief in God.
Re: Christians If There Were No Heaven Or Hell Would You Believe In God? by wetu: 10:04am On Mar 24, 2011

Mat 16:15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
Mat 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Everyone has their opinion about Christians, but true Christians are the blessed ones who have a revelation of Jesus Christ as the Son of the living God.
Re: Christians If There Were No Heaven Or Hell Would You Believe In God? by joannes7(m): 11:09am On Mar 24, 2011
if you've had a personal experience with God, you would believe too. i don't know where i'm going when i die, but i try, but i've experienced God, and i would not exchange that for anything,
Re: Christians If There Were No Heaven Or Hell Would You Believe In God? by poweredcom(m): 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2011
@Dulcet7

I beg no kill me here i saw it on a google search, and u r so quick to insult me that i have no work, does it take a whole day to post a topic online, Bleep you, ignorant slowpoke
Re: Christians If There Were No Heaven Or Hell Would You Believe In God? by Dulcet7(m): 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2011
poweredcom:

@Dulcet7

I beg no kill me here i saw it on a google search, and u r so quick to insult me that i have no work, does it take a whole day to post a topic online, bleep you, ignorant not-so-smart person
Gosh!  shocked Sir where did I insult you or say you have no work?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Let me repeat what I said while I simultaneously strain out a gnat and try to fish out the insultsgrin

Dulcet7:

Hello poweredcom

I[b] think your question is like asking "If you had no home to return to, would you go to work?".[/b]

Going to work and being homeless are unrelated matters. Some people work hard during the day, and they are homeless - they go to sleep on the sidewalks at night. Some others have a proper home, and they do not work at all - they know something or someone, or have something, or once did something which is now paying off, or are in the right government that cares for them.

Belief in heaven or hell as a reward has little or nothing to do with belief in God.
Re: Christians If There Were No Heaven Or Hell Would You Believe In God? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2011
poweredcom:

@Dulcet7

I beg no kill me here i saw it on a google search, and u r so quick to insult me that i have no work, does it take a whole day to post a topic online, bleep you, ignorant not-so-smart person

Are you on a mission or something?
Why are you acting like a certain someone from the infernal plains?

This is the second time now you have come to post something here and then when you are refuted you cry "don't hit me, I'm only doing what Google made me do".
Re: Christians If There Were No Heaven Or Hell Would You Believe In God? by thehomer: 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2011
Hmm an interesting question. I wonder what those who claim some higher purpose after death would have to say about such a conditional statement.
Re: Christians If There Were No Heaven Or Hell Would You Believe In God? by poweredcom(m): 1:47am On Mar 25, 2011
As 4 me There is nothing like Heaven or hell, Use your imagination, All those believe is been brought by the white man, to rewrite the bible and remove the real context the truth and to use it to deceive the black man and the world for colonialism, The KJV of the bible is the world best seller and full of contradiction the same bible tells you that all men born of a woman is a sinner and no one is righteous.so wat is the point there, do you know why it is because the original BIBLE was not in english to when King james of England brought poets , to translate it .they added their own context, which is wrong that is what you see today in ignorant peoples hand they tell you that there is heaven and hell while they have their heaven on earth and have you imagine where a white man stays in a very nice place and estates even in America, while the average black man is in the slums,

So heaven and hell is just a Dogma, which is just a word like a state of mind,

See all the atrocity that is in Rome, have you watched The movie Angel and demons, Guy.this religion thing is a BIG SHAM, now think How can a God a father who we call , create us for a purpose here and still carry us to a eternal fire.that means you are indirectly calling God a heartless God, and say only 177,000 will see heaven, Contradiction of the same bible, so then why are we deceiving our selves, that is to say Heaven is not for we humans its for he Angels, as for human once you are dead you are dead, and you are gonna re incarnate into another world again and again and again, until when it diminishes no more to come to earth, the wicked will be destroyed,

The same Bible says its plain that the earth, not Heaven, is the abode of the saved that means the earth will transform into a paradise here on earth, that is all,
Re: Christians If There Were No Heaven Or Hell Would You Believe In God? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2011
First of all. . . The Angels & Demons movie as well as the previous one, are fiction dude. You are simply confirming what someone said earlier about hollywood breeding a bunch of children that can't tell the difference between a movie/music-video and real-life, and of course, to lazy to actually research anything so you're left only with what the movies put in your mind.

Secondly, Don't attach Rome to the all and all of Christianity. Rome's christianity is catholicism. There are other groups of christianity, and much of these aren't  in league with Rome's way of things, but the only thing that brings us together is the belief in the Risen Christ.
Re: Christians If There Were No Heaven Or Hell Would You Believe In God? by poweredcom(m): 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2011
Ol Boy I beg much of what you see today in Christianity are SHAM, How can jesus be white, ? while Jesus was an essene Jew, dark nilotic, jew hated by his fellow white jew the Pharisee. saducces and scribes, and the Romans killed him, Even the latest pope had to confess that Jesus was killed by the romans, not the Jew, who were under the influence of the roman empire of that era, Then they formed the Bible from the book of the dead and use it for colonianism and over power AFrica and the world, you dey there dey do church, were African not existing b4 the white men, That is why this KJV is full of error and contradiction, i only belive 20% of what is in the Bible, Be you own religion, Ok, THIS IS THE SURVIVAL TIME, ok, not religios bullshit

So Angel and demons movie , opened my eye, read the book not the fiction movie, Ok, i dont even know why we human like to worry about Gods problem, even if he has any, Heaven , hell, watever, There is only one life.you see on earth, live it now, cos i dont know any, we will die and re incarnate again back, until when its due, Ok, which no one knows, Ok
Re: Christians If There Were No Heaven Or Hell Would You Believe In God? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2011
poweredcom:

Ol Boy I beg much of what you see today in Christianity are SHAM, How can jesus be white, ? while Jesus was an essene Jew, dark nilotic, jew hated by his fellow white jew the Pharisee. saducces and scribes, and the Romans killed him, Even the latest pope had to confess that Jesus was killed by the romans, not the Jew, who were under the influence of the roman empire of that era, Then they formed the Bible from the book of the dead and use it for colonianism and over power AFrica and the world, you dey there dey do church, were African not existing b4 the white men, That is why this KJV is full of error and contradiction, i only belive 20% of what is in the Bible, Be you own religion, Ok, THIS IS THE SURVIVAL TIME, ok, not religios bullshit

So Angel and demons movie , opened my eye, read the book not the fiction movie, Ok, i dont even know why we human like to worry about Gods problem, even if he has any, Heaven , hell, watever, There is only one life.you see on earth, live it now, cos i dont know any, we will die and re incarnate again back, until when its due, Ok, which no one knows, Ok

How can jesus be white:
Does it matter? undecided In my prayers I don't go "in the name of white Jesus".

Even the latest pope had to confess that Jesus was killed by the romans:
Nothing the bible doesn't already depict. I suppose this is new to you because you've never read the bible other than to pick out verses of convenience to support your pre-chosen path of rejecting Christ. The romans were the soldiers who did what they did, but the real instigators were the jewish leaders as they needed him removed and bothered punctius Pilate till he saw it through for them as Israel was colonized at the time. It is as Christ predicted. Still, what point are you raising? undecided

That is why this KJV is full of error and contradiction
You know, the Word of God, translated to any language, was never meant to be read and understood by the carnally minded. Full un-abridged, uncontradicting understanding of it can only come by aid of the Holy spirit of God teaching you as you read. He is the key to the bible that folks like you will never have until you turn from your ways;

Be you own religion
That's exactly what your brethren at the church of Satan preach. cheesy
I'm not exaggeration. I've heard one talk, and that's exactly what they say.
They also say they don't worship the devil but worship only themselves and that the devil is just an idea of personal independence. Crazy talk like that.
As if that matters. The enemy of your soul is only interested in one thing, that your soul never reaches heaven, which can only be reached through Christ.

Frankly, I just pray God has enough mercy on you to show you where you the truth of where you are headed. There are are many God-hating aethists who Jesus showed
His truth to and they renounced their ways. Maybe ask them and see what made them change.

Cheers
Re: Christians If There Were No Heaven Or Hell Would You Believe In God? by xreal: 11:54pm On Mar 25, 2011
Re: Christians If There Were No Heaven Or Hell Would You Believe In God? by seyibrown(f): 1:57am On Mar 26, 2011
You get to enjoy heaven while here on earth - THE JOY OF THE LORD!  grin
Re: Christians If There Were No Heaven Or Hell Would You Believe In God? by poweredcom(m): 2:23am On Mar 26, 2011
Be you own religion
That's exactly what your brethren at the church of Satan preach.  Cheesy
I'm not exaggeration. I've heard one talk, and that's exactly what they say.
They also say they don't worship the devil but worship only themselves and that the devil is just an idea of personal independence. Crazy talk like that.
As if that matters. The enemy of your soul is only interested in one thing, that your soul never reaches heaven, which can only be reached through Christ.

Frankly, I just pray God has enough mercy on you to show you where you the truth of where you are headed. There are are many God-hating aethists who Jesus showed
His truth to and they renounced their ways. Maybe ask them and see what made them change.

Cheers

Mr Man you area a fool for binging church of satan, do i tell you i am a satanist all i am trying to say and streess is that there are many wrong thing in the name of religion what the white man used to brainwash us Africans, before the comng of the white man The African have their own ways of doing thing Ok, whether medicine , ways to reach their God, by the way dont let all these oyinbo tell you that theor God above is the true God, ALL GOD IS GOD, whether sango , amadoioha , any olokun, any, as long as your heart is Good toward humanity,

Let me tell you what i mean by Self religion-Just dont do follow follow without researching about how religion came into existence, Go study History and Phylosophy of science to start with,
You lost not-so-smart person, Black man that has forgotten his history and want to go to heaven, that all he thinks and the white man that Decieved you is there developing his tomorrow with science he stole from you gave you Bible and flog you, telling you your reward is in Heaven,  they dont even go to Church unlike what we do here, in especialy Nigeria,,,,we pray  pray all day and no improvement cant you reason that nothing is happening, just comon sense we dont have again.

Only gat 1 life to live, after all the same bible say na only 177,000 go see dat heaven, and say heaven is for the abode, that mean angels, not man, Ok

Hahahaha, Mugu, OPEN your EYEZ
Re: Christians If There Were No Heaven Or Hell Would You Believe In God? by mabell: 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2011
poweredcom:

I believe that sometime in your lives you were in trouble and prayed and God supposedly answered you prayer thus your faith. That is a weak reason since praying and not praying pays statistically same results.

God does not answer our prayer just because we prayed or mumbled some words to Him but because of righteousness and that we prayed a prayer of faith.

¶ Jehovah is far from the wicked; But he heareth the prayer of the righteous. Prov 15:29
We know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and do his will, him he heareth. John 9:31

poweredcom:

The reason why you can't convert after becoming a Christian is because of the belief of not getting the privilage to get to heaven and falling down to hell if you deny anything in the Bible.

The reason why we can't convert after becoming Christians is because we have come to see and experience the love of God on our lives

Joh 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
(KJV)

Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
(KJV)
Re: Christians If There Were No Heaven Or Hell Would You Believe In God? by simplymee: 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2011
@ mabel
abeg tell him more.
if for nothing, i believe in GOD. Blessed are those that have not seen yet they believe.

(1) (Reply)

The Church Wedding Kiss Pic That Got Everyone Talking / Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen / How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.