Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,514 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

In Need Of A Federal Government Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of A Federal Government Job. (234 Views)

I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Federal Government Job. by Oluwatosin27(m): 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hello everyone am ardent reader of this forum have graduated from the university for the past 6years no job nothing been feeding from hand to mouth and also I come a family of 6 am the first born of the family I've got responsibility on neck. The reason why I created this post is that if there's anyone who can help me with a federal government job I will repay with at least 3 months of my salary( after ippis capturing). Thanks I know and I believe there's some in this forum who might be of help to me.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Drive:house Help Job @ Anthony / Brand Assistant Needed Urgently!! / G-maths Soft Copy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.