Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

[video] – Moyo Lawal Slams Fan Who Criticized Her For Sharing A Twerk Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [video] – Moyo Lawal Slams Fan Who Criticized Her For Sharing A Twerk Video (495 Views)

‘You Are Just An Olodo’: Mercy Aigbe Slams Fan Who Tried To Correct Her Spelling / Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[video] – Moyo Lawal Slams Fan Who Criticized Her For Sharing A Twerk Video by ShhItsPablo(m): 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, took to her Instagram and posted up a video of her twerking beside an Arab boat captain in a see-through bodysuit.

The actress who seems to have developed her love for nude posts was unapologetic for sharing such a video of her twerking and she affirmed this in her which reads “Please if you don’t like play play …. don’t watch be like the captain and mind ya business� , thank you …. p.s can I just make a music video every night …. #Moyoofierce #ML sabi I told you people I don’t want to hear piim�”.

However, a concerned follower reacted to the video and condemns commenters who were hailing her stating that only those with spiritual eyes can attest to the troubling act of this generation. In response to this comment, Moyo questioned the user and railed against her opinion of her saying, “um let’s talk spirituality ma’am… Hit me, please exactly what have I done…. Before you even start, let me remind if you watch entertainment, I have seen almost every female singer entertain people dancing, twerking doing whatever even in bikini …. So what is your point ma? So I can rightly assume you and your husband only listen to gospel music yes??”

Watch the video here - https://gistcandy.com/video-moyo-lawal-slams-fan-who-criticized-her-for-sharing-a-twerk-video/

Re: [video] – Moyo Lawal Slams Fan Who Criticized Her For Sharing A Twerk Video by Fuvkthatmoderat(m): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ok is that all
Re: [video] – Moyo Lawal Slams Fan Who Criticized Her For Sharing A Twerk Video by StandardJohn(m): 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
gather here if u don't give a Bleep

(1) (Reply)

James Brown Changes Dress Sense After His Mentor, Bobrisky's Arrest / Spare The Yourubas And Kill All The Igbos In South Africa - Adeyinka / Bbnaija- What Sirdee Said About Venitas Cooking Will Shock You (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.