Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network (29448 Views)

The End Of Globacom In Benin Republic / Why Globacom Badly Wants 9mobile; But May Not Get It - The Cable / An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by walterjnr(m): 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
For now Airtel is better than Glo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Lyricalgod: 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
I actually did that sub 3days back, but the 3.6gb has been useless, even the 2g network is bad,if I switch to 3g it won't display self, but on a good day its fast,but I can't be waiting for their good days grin
Beface:
So far I have switch from Globacom to Airtel for stopping there #1000/ 3.6GB, until there change them mind because the only thing I dey enjoy from Globacom na there data.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by AdonaiAluminium: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
Largest network with largest network problems

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
How much is Airtel data plan? And how long validity? Does it select the sim?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Bmaster(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
God hear me now,please.
i want 2 make money pass dangote, and adenuga.
e no 2 much for you to do
then i will build my own network,
and it surpass mtn,airtel,9mobile,and glo.
then i will surprise major cities like lagos, onitsha,abuja,aba, with free open wifi masts .
amen!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by lollybizzu(m): 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
Glo doesn't want to improve their data reliability and coverage, instead they spend huge sums of money getting celebrities to do adverts for them, I'm not surprised undecided
Very useless and unreliable network lipsrsealed
Especially their data network.
Not grandmaster of data na ancestor master of data grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by sureinfo: 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
I am not surprised, they've really done good in recent times, bringing out so many schemes to make the customers have and amazing experience. An example is the binge plan they introduced where you get up-to 1gb for as low as N350

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Vyolet(f): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
Airtel 4g is the best anyday anytime.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by sylve11: 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
Airtel still my number 1, follow by MTN. then etisalat. the rest service providers can go and look bush............ tongue cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by lexy2014: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
TheAutoReporter:
Glo began loosing customers when they stopped their 200 naira data for 3 days... Many are on glo cos of that data stuff

Glo looses customers because of poor service not because of 200naira. Even d network for d data goes on& off like Christmas light

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by bonnyhope: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
airtel network is better than glo data wise and call rate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by SamOyovwi: 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
Confirm
Sirlins:
Mtn still be baba
Ask my village people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Candycrushy(f): 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
I recently ported from airtel to glo and its has never been bad here...thumbs up glo cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by TheAutoReporter: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
lexy2014:

Glo looses customers because of poor service not because 200naira. Even d network for d data goes on& off like Christmas light

Glo is stable in my area, I won't lie... I have never had issues with their network for a day, MTN is useless in my place reason I dont have MTN sim...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Beface(m): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
Lyricalgod:
I actually did that sub 3days back, but the 3.6gb has been useless, even the 2g network is bad,if I switch to 3g it won't display self, but on a good day its fast,but I can't be waiting for their good days grin
I know say the network dey very slow but that 3.6GB be dey console me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by jaxxy(m): 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
Nice and expected cos I don’t See what globacom is doing really

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Olayetan(m): 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
Why won’t it overtake them when mike adenuga himself has switched to airtel when he was stranded trying to upload an important file online using glo...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by happney65: 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
Glo doesn't want to improve their data reliability and coverage, instead they spend huge sums of money getting celebrities to do adverts for them, I'm not surprised undecided
Funny enough they behave as if they don't know how bad their network is, let them wait for me to come and tell them cheesycheesy

Exactly..Glo users are like Buharists..Suffering and smiling... grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Lyricalgod: 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
Dem give me reach 4gb self,as I recharge 1k dem give me 500mb bonus, when I do the 1.6gb sub for 1k dem add 2gb bonus,I no know say I go give to Caesar both what belongs to me join
Beface:
I know say the network dey very slow but that 3.6GB be dey console me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Yorubabyblood: 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2019
but the truth is that airtel 4g is faster than all of them

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by legalwealth(m): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2019
Flier:
They are zapping data and that makes it worse
Airtel is cheaper with a very good network

You are very correct.

My 12GB for 5k now disappears like magic which just made me to port back to MTN ASAP on a 4G plus browsing speed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by madenigga(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
am not surprised, GLO is not a serious network.

I once had airtime on my sim and for no reason my glo line refused to subscribe just like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by buckbuz(m): 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
I am not surprised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Katty42: 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
Glo wey wan use advert dey kill person every..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Nifidastero: 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
How cum?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Deejaygold(m): 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
Glo will give you 1gb free and collect Network from you grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by joeyswift(m): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
Why won't they overtake glo, when glo spends more money on celebrities and advertisement instead of improving it's network

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Jaqenhghar: 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
Globacom owned vy Niggerians and very niggerian in their way of operating. Shithole network grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Huawei Thread / Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim / Gionee M5 , The Experience So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.