Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,646 members, 7,823,831 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network (29445 Views)

The End Of Globacom In Benin Republic / Why Globacom Badly Wants 9mobile; But May Not Get It - The Cable / An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by ken6488(m): 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
asuustrike1:

Selected sims only

Yeah
Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
Glo better revamp their network before it is too late
Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by angieoluwa: 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
It would be nice if you can share your location, not your house or office address. The issue might even be with your device. We are willing to serve you better, but with your help.
Sermwell:

so you must know the area before you guys can improve quality of service?? keep waiting for us to tell you our various locations!!
Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Annibiteye: 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
[quote author=banio post=81761903]Personally I pot to any network data that is reliable in my area. If all networks have good service, then I would have considered price. But for now I pot based on reliability.

For now Glo is reliable

Very reliable too in my area. Airtel and mtn network sucks! I choose and use network that is good to go... whether calls or data. for now it's glo all the way.

My CANDID opinion!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) / Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim / Gionee M5 , The Experience So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.