Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

Migration: The Long Road To Canada - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Migration: The Long Road To Canada (39065 Views)

Customers, Commuters Complain About Road To Portable’s Odogwu Bar In Abeokuta / I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend / Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by rev2214(m): 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
Amen.

Teejayphillip:
Now wey President Trump don craze finish now.... Nah to run go Canada remain now....

May God almighty heal our country Naija.
Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by Mikegking: 3:05am On Nov 15, 2019
helinues:
What majority of people don't know is Canada visa is hard to get compared to Us visa

Nnna heh, Canada Na better country to relocate to.. Upon their proximity to violents neighbours USA and Mexico , you can never read mass shootings or sort..
canada doesnt have a own arms law like usa, and it is up north with only a comfortable usa as neighbour unlike usa that shares boundaries with mexico
Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by Dralin(m): 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
Kenmatt:
There are still millions of youth that believe that they can still hit it hard here in Nigeria.

During Christmas period in the East, you will see some home base that are doing better than some guys that came from America, Asia and Europe.
Brother Stop comparing people,everyone is trying.The hustle is against poverty not friends

2 Likes

Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 31, 2019
Sunofgod:
Canada dey hustle Nigerians with fake hope.......I don't blame them.
Life is what you make it in Canada. You either live paycheck to paycheck or achieve financial freedom with the choices you make everyday.

1 Like

Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by Nobody: 3:43am On Dec 31, 2019
nwakibie3:
if you know what to do just to leave this sh1thole please dont hesitate to do so for the sake of your children
100...I already told all my friends to do everything legal to leave for the sake of their children.

2 Likes

Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 31, 2019
ednut1:
In the 70s and 80s some people snubbed chances to go to usa and uk because they believed in nigeria . Today some of them dey regret. As for me and my unborn. Its canada or nothing
I don't agree with that assertion. The generation born between 1940-1970 were able to accumulate wealth they would otherwise have not been able to acquire if they left to go abroad.

The price of land and real estate was much cheaper and they had numerous job offers when they graduated and job security. It is the younger generation that need to find their way out with no hope in sight if they have no connections. And insecurity has reached an all time high and not desirable for children to be raised in.
Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by Nobody: 4:10am On Dec 31, 2019
DexterousOne:

That is the problem

It's mainly the skilled ones that are running away
If this sordid trend persists for another say 10 years

NIGERIA will be populated mainly by complete idiots (agbero /Oluomo levels; Almajiri, brainwashed IPOB members, etc) And looking at how the population within that sub class of people are growing in leaps and bounds

Lmao cheesy

Good luck NAIJA

Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by Nobody: 4:13am On Dec 31, 2019
ttmacoy:
The more the demographics change the more resistance from the people. Even us in Nigeria had our Ghana must go moment, any society will push back at some point including Canada.

Blacks are only 3.5% of the population. The demographic change is not as drastic as America.

As long as you obey the law and respect their culture, Canadians have no problem with minorities.
Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by tlk2Prince(m): 3:14am On Jan 01, 2020
Following ✅
Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by davidfemi2002: 7:47am On Jan 01, 2020
The Canadian Government is starting a pilot program in March 2020 called Agri-Food Immigration Pilot Program. This is a good opportunity for people with non professional skills to come to Canada as a permanent resident.
Interested individual can read more about it in the weblink below;
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/agri-food-immigration-pilot.html
I live in Canada and i can tell you that this is authentic. Please, note that you do not need a consultant. If you have any question, just ask me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lockdown: Inter-State Travellers Intercepted In Enugu, Turned Back / Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo / 13 Places With Funny Names In Nigeria. Add Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.