Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

FBI Arrest Another 22 Nigerians For Alleged Internet Fraud [FULL LIST] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FBI Arrest Another 22 Nigerians For Alleged Internet Fraud [FULL LIST] (1712 Views)

N2.187trn Fraud: Full List Of 58 Former Governors Under EFCC Probe / Oil Theft: NSCDC, Army With Tantita Security Arrest Another Vessel / Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

FBI Arrest Another 22 Nigerians For Alleged Internet Fraud [FULL LIST] by Dammylink(m): 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
Reports reaching our news desk have it that the US Federal Bureau of Investigation read more
Re: FBI Arrest Another 22 Nigerians For Alleged Internet Fraud [FULL LIST] by nobaga: 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrest Another 22 Nigerians For Alleged Internet Fraud [FULL LIST] by Xisnin(m): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
Fake news from hungry blogger.
The OP should be banned for violating rule 8 by posting false information
on Nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: FBI Arrest Another 22 Nigerians For Alleged Internet Fraud [FULL LIST] by tyup(m): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
oh
Re: FBI Arrest Another 22 Nigerians For Alleged Internet Fraud [FULL LIST] by LegendHero(m): 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rubbish, the OP is propagating news that happened in 2013.

https://www.nj.com/hudson/2013/04/31_arrested_in_multi-million_d.html

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrest Another 22 Nigerians For Alleged Internet Fraud [FULL LIST] by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
He will soon run to come and close the thread.

He doesn't like his people been on the news for wrong reasons but will be quick to push igbo related matter to FP.

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrest Another 22 Nigerians For Alleged Internet Fraud [FULL LIST] by LegendHero(m): 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
Osagyefo98:
He will soon run to come and close the thread.

He doesn't like his people been on the news for wrong reasons but will be quick to push igbo related matter to FP.

The thread deserves to be closed. IPOB are descendants of Ojukwu in terms of propaganda. You are bringing the news that happened 6years ago (2013) and claiming it happened of recent. Even the news source is questionable then, what amazes me is that the independent is also clueless and they are joining in this show of shame.

Most Nigeria news outlet are daft and they keep churning out fake news from anonymous sources without verification.

3 Likes

Re: FBI Arrest Another 22 Nigerians For Alleged Internet Fraud [FULL LIST] by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
LegendHero:

The thread deserves to be closed. IPOB are descendants of Ojukwu in terms of propaganda. You are bringing the news that happened 6years ago (2013) and claiming it happened of recent. Even the news source is questionable then, what amazes me is that the independent is also clueless and they are joining in this show of shame.

Most Nigeria news outlet are daft and they keep churning out fake news from anonymous sources without verification.

Crime is crime.

I don't glorify it. The perpetrators of those act must be jailed out of existence and I think that should be your concern.

Crime I repeat na crime even if committed in 1999.
Re: FBI Arrest Another 22 Nigerians For Alleged Internet Fraud [FULL LIST] by LegendHero(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Crime is crime.

I don't glorify it. The perpetrators of those act must be jailed out of existence and I think that should be your concern.

Crime I repeat na crime even if committed in 1999.

Then we should all be talking about crimes that happened in 200BC then since crime is crime.

2 Likes

Re: FBI Arrest Another 22 Nigerians For Alleged Internet Fraud [FULL LIST] by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
LegendHero:

Then we should all be talking about crimes that happened in 200BC then since crime is crime.

Which BC, persons who have been dealing on drug and card scam,if say 2013 they are nothing but criminals and must be updated all time.

Even if upto 4 times everyday.
Re: FBI Arrest Another 22 Nigerians For Alleged Internet Fraud [FULL LIST] by LegendHero(m): 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Which BC, persons who have been dealing on drug and card scam,if say 2013 they are nothing but criminals and must be updated all time.

Even if upto 4 times everyday.

Blood of Habakkuk! 4 times a day?

I’m sorry for what you have become. You will have to do a lot of work because your tribesmen have the record of being Nabbed for drug crimes at least 2 times every day.

Good luck in your new found job. I’ll put you in my prayers.

3 Likes

Re: FBI Arrest Another 22 Nigerians For Alleged Internet Fraud [FULL LIST] by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
LegendHero:

Blood of Habakkuk! 4 times a day?

I’m sorry for what you have become. You will have to do a lot of work because your tribesmen have the record of being Nabbed for drug crimes at least 2 times every day.

Good luck in your new found job. I’ll put you in my prayers.

Free the drug lords in Saudi Arabia and come back for reply
Re: FBI Arrest Another 22 Nigerians For Alleged Internet Fraud [FULL LIST] by LegendHero(m): 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Free the drug lords in Saudi Arabia and come back for reply

LOL! grin
Re: FBI Arrest Another 22 Nigerians For Alleged Internet Fraud [FULL LIST] by Mynd44: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2019

(1)

Imagine If This Happened In Nigeria. Please Watch / Coronavirus: Buhari’s Daughter In Self-isolation After UK Trip / Suspected Bomb Blast In Owo This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.