Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

CBN Clean Note Policy: Mutilated Naira Notes May Be Useless After September 2 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Clean Note Policy: Mutilated Naira Notes May Be Useless After September 2 (38155 Views)

Banks Push Out Dirty, Mutilated Notes As New Naira Scarcity Persists / UBA Bank Set On Fire Over New Naira Note Policy / Cbn Set To Launch Clean Note Policy, Banknote Fitness Guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Clean Note Policy: Mutilated Naira Notes May Be Useless After September 2 by silaxx(m): 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
Prymestrr:

This exercise have been on since April and banks invested alot in sensiticing the public; I know my employer did. I even did my own bit by informing anybody I came across handling unfit notes especially keke and bus drivers, hawkers on the streets even shop owners to go and deposit those funds into their accounts with banks at zero cost. Yet peopl of this country have choosen to be ignorant even to their own detriment. After september 2nd, if you bring any dirty money to the bank, you will be charged the approriate processing fee because the bank will not use their own money to pay CBN to clean the dirty cash you refused to deposit when you were asked to.
yesterday uba atm still paid me dirty naira note with tape on it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Clean Note Policy: Mutilated Naira Notes May Be Useless After September 2 by dayveed24: 12:43am On Aug 31, 2019
Fight go plenty between passenger and conductor... From Monday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Clean Note Policy: Mutilated Naira Notes May Be Useless After September 2 by banio: 6:45am On Aug 31, 2019
Kendumazy:
Am just seeing or hearing this and it's just next week that's the closing date. That's too short mheeen! The awareness is just too short. Cbn should try and give it more days and instruct all banks to do a massive awareness about it, most especially going to the markets cos those market women have lots of such money in their possession. Relatives, neighbors should try and inform those old men and women. I just informed one old mama in my neighborhood.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check link below for more details.

That's true. Most traders have mutilated notes which is their life savings in Piggy bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Clean Note Policy: Mutilated Naira Notes May Be Useless After September 2 by Prettyvita(f): 7:24am On Aug 31, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

I'm sorry for that my dear. 2nd of sept henceforth you will cease to withdraw dirty notes ok?

Honestly can't wait!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Clean Note Policy: Mutilated Naira Notes May Be Useless After September 2 by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:05am On Aug 31, 2019
Prettyvita:

Honestly can't wait!

I can relate with that, I hope they stand to their principles

how is weekend at your end?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Clean Note Policy: Mutilated Naira Notes May Be Useless After September 2 by Prettyvita(f): 8:08am On Aug 31, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

Not bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Clean Note Policy: Mutilated Naira Notes May Be Useless After September 2 by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:12am On Aug 31, 2019
Prettyvita:

Honestly can't wait!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Clean Note Policy: Mutilated Naira Notes May Be Useless After September 2 by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:07am On Aug 31, 2019
Prettyvita:

Not bad.

you mind our acquittance outta here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Clean Note Policy: Mutilated Naira Notes May Be Useless After September 2 by Fantazy(m): 9:25am On Aug 31, 2019
Thank God I don't even have mutilated note with me. But CBN should remember that the now "mutilated" note was once a new note. so the "new" note now will become "mutilated" someday
Thank you!
Re: CBN Clean Note Policy: Mutilated Naira Notes May Be Useless After September 2 by Prymestrr(m): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2019
silaxx:
yesterday uba atm still paid me dirty naira note with tape on it
You can actually report that to consumer complaints unit of CBN and UBA will be sanctioned big time. I know because my employer was sanctioned sometime last month and I processed the customer settlement that was awarded.
Re: CBN Clean Note Policy: Mutilated Naira Notes May Be Useless After September 2 by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 01, 2019
Amuatulu:

Nice font

How can i get this fonts on my fone
Re: CBN Clean Note Policy: Mutilated Naira Notes May Be Useless After September 2 by Ugosample(m): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
chakula:
Most of commercial banks Haven't deposit mutilated notes to CBN just to avoid been charges that is why they prepare to make them in circulation.

the question then becomes

WHY is the CBN charging commercial banks for mutilated notes

why is this Nigger country so.filled with stupid people?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding / Pools Bankers For The Week. / I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.