Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,966 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri (49754 Views)

Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity / Ihedioha Begins Removal Of Okorocha’s Overhead Iron Bars And Trees In Owerri / Caption This Photo Of Okorocha And President Buhari In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri by MOVIC6: 12:15am On Aug 31, 2019
Mandyoluchi:
You will soon be sure. All I know is that what goes around comes around
please go and sleep.
Re: Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri by kikake: 12:56am On Aug 31, 2019
Gandollaar:
Still won't stop him from recovering all the yam Rochas ate.

That thing Roachas so much wanted to conceal even at the expense of his own party the ruling party, imo people must find out.

He he he.
The biggest yam earlier alleged that Rochas ate, he handed it to Ihedioha.
What has Ihedioha done with the yam, even after his committee told him what to do with the yam?

I mean Eastern Palm University Ogboko.
Ihedioha and Viola Onwuliri say Imo govt is to build fresh university buildings for Imo state university in Owerri.
Re: Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri by Afamed: 1:19am On Aug 31, 2019
Barondenigeria:

The way the yams were recovered from Ganduje's babaringa or from Tinubu's bullion van?? cheesy

All of you are hypocrites please!
Keep quiet , Tinubu was taken to CCT during Jonathan era . Perhaps you were still young to have known this
Re: Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri by Afamed: 1:21am On Aug 31, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Don't mind that one!!! He will never make reference to the Northern Elites who has stolen this country blind
Keep your hypocrite to yourself, if you have any evidence against any northern elites present it in the court. Nairaland is not an appellate Court
Re: Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri by Afamed: 1:24am On Aug 31, 2019
Rekhina:
U support hei clap 4 him !!! sad as if you are mandated not to speak the truth in ur life ! We shall see
Stop making your ignorance fashionable on social media. This is not romance section
Re: Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri by Gandollaar(f): 3:06am On Aug 31, 2019
globemoney:

Obiano didnt chase peter obi around to vomit the yams he ate, he simply went the work, this confused ihedioha should simply tell imo people he has nothing to offer
Peter Obi is not a yam eater
Re: Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri by MrHeff(m): 4:34am On Aug 31, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
grin grin grin grin grin who dash monkey banana grin grin grin grin

A government fighting corruption will not take Okorocha's side on this!!!

If Buhari tries it, then the revolution will be so intense

Nigerian Army/police supporting corruption

No way!!!
more intense than python dance? Abeggi
Re: Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri by Jones4190(m): 6:04am On Aug 31, 2019
I run through all the comments searching to see where PDP apologists will type witch hunting brabra, assuming this happen between Fayemi and fayose or between the present governor of Gombe and the formal, PDP would have written to united nation accusing buhari and APC, ipob would have call for press starting reason why they want Biafra.
Re: Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:49am On Aug 31, 2019
franchasng:
That was why that ritualist called Okoroawusa went to Aso Rock to kneel down for Bullhari to please help him become senator, and the chief corruption president of Nigeria granted his corrupt request and ordered INEC to issue Okoroawusa a return certificate as thief senator representing Hausa-Fulani community in Imo state cos corrupt Okoroawusa can never represent any part of sensible Imo people.

His likes can only thrive in Southwest and North where they fight corruption with tribalism and corruption, clowns.

Ihedioha should stop wasting his time because that thief corruption triblist at Aso Rock will never allow EFCC probe thief Okorocha, they are his looting mercenaries and stooge in Southeast just as that thief of Bourdillion and others are to him in Southwest angry

ikpeazu is worse than okorocha but you imbeciles reelected him? okorocha can only reign in west and north indeed, na Yoruba come reelected him for second term he completed in IMO?

the day Igbo we take responsibility of their foolishness Is the day all these savages and clowns you've as leaders will sit right

Ganduje being a thief had empowered his people more than all your elected Governors in that mud region, built projects that all your region can't even come close. the sin of okorocha is APC, if he was a PDP man we won't be hearing this nonsense. no be mumu like you believe Obi don't steal in anambra govt house lol
Re: Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:22am On Aug 31, 2019
Afamed:

Keep your hypocrite to yourself, if you have any evidence against any northern elites present it in the court. Nairaland is not an appellate Court
Buhari's court

I am sorry Sir, you are the chairman of hypocrisy

Even with the video of Ganduje, you are still asking for evidence

Nothing has happened and nothing will happen to Ganduje because FG now has the Judiciary under it armpit!!!
Re: Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri by Gandollaar(f): 7:33am On Aug 31, 2019
Afamed:

I am in total support, every damn illegally gotten by Okorocha should be thoroughly invesgated and retrieved back to the state government treasury. But you should not start your hypocrite wailing when same is extended to Ekiti state
If I were BMC, I would be at the forefront of unraveling why Roachas was so bent on a installing his stooge and was willing to sacrifice his party for that. But here you are playing games.
Re: Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri by Afamed: 7:49am On Aug 31, 2019
Gandollaar:
If I were BMC, I would be at the forefront of unraveling why Roachas was so bent on a installing his stooge and was willing to sacrifice his party for that. But here you are playing games.
Perhaps you need to re- read my early submission again but slowly this time around.
Re: Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri by Afamed: 7:53am On Aug 31, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Buhari's court

I am sorry Sir, you are the chairman of hypocrisy

Even with the video of Ganduje, you are still asking for evidence

Nothing has happened and nothing will happen to Ganduje because FG now has the Judiciary under it armpit!!!
You are right, FG now has Judiciary under their trouser and boxers including the ones that nullified them in Rivers State and Zamfara state. Serial harbitual alarmist
Re: Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri by Gandollaar(f): 7:59am On Aug 31, 2019
Afamed:

Perhaps you need to re- read my early submission again but slowly this time around.
Gerrout dia..iffa slap you ehn
Re: Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:46am On Aug 31, 2019
Afamed:

You are right, FG now has Judiciary under their trouser and boxers including the ones that nullified them in Rivers State and Zamfara state. Serial harbitual alarmist
Wike is too hot for them!!! It will be difficult to repeat what happened in Osun in Ogun State!!!

Not that they did not try!
Re: Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 31, 2019
Fake news
Re: Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri by globemoney: 9:14am On Aug 31, 2019
Gandollaar:
Peter Obi is not a yam eater
Lol, thats because obiano allowed him to eat his yams in peace
Re: Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri by Hypnotism: 9:31am On Aug 31, 2019
Yes now, after all Buhari is the newest devil in town because he tried recovering the yam Ebele ate. Abi na only foolish PDP politicians get monopoly to de eat yam ?!
ArmaniUhuru:

Certified clown because he wants to recover the yams Okorocha ate abi?
Re: Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri by Afamed: 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Wike is too hot for them!!! It will be difficult to repeat what happened in Osun in Ogun State!!!

Not that they did not try!
You self read what you wrote. Judiciary is under PMB .In the same thread you said Wike is too tough for them. Isn't that contradicting?
I hardly engage 2 facepeople.
Re: Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri by virginchaser(m): 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2019
xcelentattitude:
Looks like the guy who took the photo is a coward..

What are we going to do with their legs now? grin grin

Yes he is. I believe they are still there. Kindly visit to snap yours but tell your sister or brother to update us on Nairaland.
Re: Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri by xcelentattitude(m): 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
virginchaser:

Yes he is. I believe they are still there. Kindly visit to snap yours but tell your sister or brother to update us on Nairaland.

grin grin

My phone doesn't even have camera sef grin
Re: Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri by ridbell01(m): 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
Oduduwa707:

This is exactly the problem with animals like you and NOT until folks like you die off the face of this earth... 9ja no fit better. angry
Nija will be better only those wishing badluck for the country would not leave to witness that
Re: Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri by shigishege: 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2019
all na wash nothing will happen.
Re: Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri by ridbell01(m): 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
Oduduwa707:

This is exactly the problem with animals like you and NOT until folks like you die off the face of this earth... 9ja no fit better. angry
sense fall on you soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) / President Buhari, Dangote, Wale Tinubu Meet Top US Companies CEOs (Photos) / Buhari Nominates Anthony Ojukwu As NHRC Boss, Writes Senate For Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.