Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA (12415 Views)

Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win / Federal Government Privatises Warri Port Terminal For N105 Billion / NPA Completes Warri Port Channel Dredging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hypnotism:
Dullard Buhari doing what Phd Ebele n PDP could not do in 16 years but will children of hate let us hear word, no as dem must wail.

Osinbajo did this on the ONE occasion he was Acting President.
Re: Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA by SouthSouth1914: 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kennyfancy:
Mad people, is it the port that my office is close to or which of the Warri port,, U people let me waste my time to go and check the port this morning, Nothing joor, witchcraft people and lies, May God Help us in this Country

It old then same thing! They want to fed us with chronic lies and I am tired! Can Warri port berth 200 ships? Why is the apc government build on lies and propaganda?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA by cyberguy72(m): 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
JimohMomoh:

Am not a fan of Jonathan but always do research before commenting on public forum. Buhari is continuing from where Jonathan stopped.
Between 2012 and 2014 Jonathan's govt constructed two large Ship Berthing point that can handle any size of ship with ancillary facilities. One was built by Julius Berger and the other by CCECC. I left Abj to run some contracts there back then. The contract really provided a lot of jobs back then, although the Chinese were paying peanuts. Dredging was the next thing on ground b4 Jonathan was removed.

Meanwhile the pic attached is not warri port but Lagos's.
I can confirm that the escravos bar has been partially dredged but the Port is not functioning like the media/Party members(who are management staff or fear of their job) are painting it. Doubters can call any of their friend in Delta State to verify.
Am in warri and I wonder where this news is coming from.....Maybe they are talking about fish trawlers I don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA by Psalmistproject: 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
I'm not surprised seeing it's Osinbajo that signed the Bill. For those calling PMB, do you really believe that guy knows the part of Nigeria Delta state is?? Mind you they only signed a bill to ease off the bottle necks surrounding business dealings in the country. The people decided to take advantage and as the Fed saw the revenue opportunities and the challenges running lagos Port they are desperately seeking alternatives but not when the people don't want to cooperate.
The Bill however is an executive bill is not that it has been lying on former President's table. It's more like modifications. AND FOR THOSE CLAPPING AND BLAMING GEJ GOVT, WHY DID PMB GOVT SHUT DOWN OTHER VIABLE PORTS RUNNING DURING HIS PREDECESSORS RULE?? NOW HE SAID THEY ARE DREDGING.. ...

JAGABAN IS AT IT AGAIN!
Re: Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA by hollywater: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
LegendHero:

Do you think I’m supporting Buhari? You have to clear that assumption from your mind.

Let me tell you something about Nigeria, we are not united and the first instinct of every individual among us is tribalism. But most times we tend to be politically correct so as not to sound too deep in it.

If people wanna defend Buhari too, they will say he renovated port harcourt airport, he is building the Ibadan-Lagos railway, and etc.

What I’m saying is that a southern president should be able to prioritize key infrastructure in the south and earmark it for development and part of those are the Niger bridge, Lagos-Ibadan railway, SS port in general East-West road, and so on.

The North no matter their party affiliation understood that tribal domination comes first, but the south always wants to be politically correct every time.
According to you, the North understood that tribal domination,yet you still support one Nigeria.
Re: Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA by LegendHero(m): 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
hollywater:
According to you, the North understood that tribal domination,yet you still support one Nigeria.

Do you think I count in the decision to breakup or unite Nigeria?

It’s complex than you think bro
Re: Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA by otokx(m): 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
Is this another media gimmick?
Re: Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA by Born2Breed(f): 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
JimohMomoh:

Am not a fan of Jonathan but always do research before commenting on public forum. Buhari is continuing from where Jonathan stopped.
Between 2012 and 2014 Jonathan's govt constructed two large Ship Berthing point that can handle any size of ship with ancillary facilities. One was built by Julius Berger and the other by CCECC. I left Abj to run some contracts there back then. The contract really provided a lot of jobs back then, although the Chinese were paying peanuts. Dredging was the next thing on ground b4 Jonathan was removed.

Meanwhile the pic attached is not warri port but Lagos's.
I can confirm that the escravos bar has been partially dredged but the Port is not functioning like the media/Party members(who are management staff or fear of their job) are painting it. Doubters can call any of their friend in Do the cleanerselta State to verify.

You deserve a hug..... you took the zombie to the cleaners...

1 Like

Re: Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA by IamCharles123: 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
Abbeyme:
Some people will not see this now
Because is not true. Theres no ship in warri port.
Re: Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA by hollywater: 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
LegendHero:

Do you think I count in the decision to breakup or unite Nigeria?

It’s complex than you think bro
That means you have no clear vision of how Nigeria is going now.
Re: Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA by LegendHero(m): 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
hollywater:
That means you have no clear vision of how Nigeria is going now.

What’s my own bro, am I the pilot.
Re: Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
LegendHero:
Port Manager, Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA), Delta Ports, Warri, Mr S. O. Okeke, at the forum, affirmed that the progress made in the last two years stemmed from the Executive Order of May 18, 2017, issued by then acting President Yemi Osinbajo in respect of ease of doing business in seaports.

Jonathan ought to be tied to the stake and flogged till his buttocks turns red.

He governed for almost 5 years and he didn’t deem it fit to improve the condition of Warri port.

He is a weak southerner, he is not worthy of that president position that was given to him on a platter of gold!

Normal Afonja post
Re: Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
LegendHero:

Well I will respect your opinion and you may have your reasons but we see world in a different way.

I’m a a Yoruba and I always detest Obasanjo coz he is also a useless southern president. Although he was the one that created most of the parastatals and configuration for the present republic, but he did not do much for the south.

You gotta give it to the northerners, no matter how far we try painting them as illiterates, they are wiser than the south in terms of politics. If you go to the north, they have some of the smoothest roads in Nigeria and electricity is top notch over there most times.

The northerners held most post in all federal government establishments all around the country. Go to Enugu, go to Ibadan, go to Rivers, you will always see that northerners head the fed govt agencies.

With this kind of configuration and Lilly livered southern president, the north will continue to take the south for a ride.

Northern Nigeria is the biggest n poorest slum on planet earth so keep mute
Re: Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
hollywater:

Pls leave that guy, he doesn't have sense @ all

1 Like

Re: Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA by gwarotango: 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
hollywater:
Your opinion bro,He was thinking like a real democract. He was busy building Amajiri schools thinking giving the northerners education, it will help to end Boko Haram. Unfortunately the same northerners bitread him.
we never 'bitread' him. He never had our loyalty in the first place and he knew it. There are approximately 10 million almajiri children roaming the streets of northern Nigeria as we speak and his 7 or 8 almajiri schools couldn't accommodate more than a few thousand. That's like trying to empty an ocean with a bucket
Re: Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA by OMNIVIRUS(m): 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hypnotism:
Dullard Buhari doing what Phd Ebele n PDP could not do in 16 years but will children of hate let us hear word, no as dem must wail.

....Port Manager, Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA), Delta Ports, Warri, Mr S. O. Okeke, at the forum, affirmed that the progress made in the last two years stemmed from the Executive Order of May 18, 2017, issued by then *acting President Yemi Osinbajo* in respect of ease of doing business in seaports.
Re: Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA by Hypnotism: 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
Thatbis wven more unbelievable, are we talking the same Osinbajo your tribesmen label fake pastor n devil himself ?!

Or the Osinbajo is not Buhari’s VP n Buhari could have overturned the decision like he overturned many when he came back.

destinie2019:

Osinbajo did this on the ONE occasion he was Acting President.

And there was no Igbo at the port during the 16 year ruins of the PDP n Ebele or you mean PDP was too foolish not to appoint an Igbo over there for 16 years ?!

OMNIVIRUS:

....Port Manager, Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA), Delta Ports, Warri, Mr S. O. Okeke, at the forum, affirmed that the progress made in the last two years stemmed from the Executive Order of May 18, 2017, issued by then *acting President Yemi Osinbajo* in respect of ease of doing business in seaports.

Re: Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA by WarriAproko: 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
Lies. I leave close to warri port. I check Newport recently I don't see any thing there.
Re: Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA by Nascad: 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
200 vessels! definitely not in this Warri port that I work everyday.
Re: Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA by banio: 6:57am On Aug 31, 2019
LegendHero:
Port Manager, Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA), Delta Ports, Warri, Mr S. O. Okeke, at the forum, affirmed that the progress made in the last two years stemmed from the Executive Order of May 18, 2017, issued by then acting President Yemi Osinbajo in respect of ease of doing business in seaports.

Jonathan ought to be tied to the stake and flogged till his buttocks turns red.

He governed for almost 5 years and he didn’t deem it fit to improve the condition of Warri port.

He is a weak southerner, he is not worthy of that president position that was given to him on a platter of gold!

In your dying bed, You will still accuse Former President Goodluck.
Re: Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA by Boyooosa(m): 9:02am On Aug 31, 2019
i hope the increment is not embezzled again...
Re: Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA by oyatz(m): 10:31am On Aug 31, 2019
Excuse me Bros, what's the meaning of 'Bitread' him?
The way you people use the word 'betrayed' is very wrong.

hollywater:
Your opinion bro,He was thinking like a real democract. He was busy building Amajiri schools thinking giving the northerners education, it will help to end Boko Haram. Unfortunately the same northerners bitread him.
Re: Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA by gambudu: 11:51am On Aug 31, 2019
How about last year recruitment. The Executive directors, General Manager Human Resources and others made sure they gave the slots to their children and to those who are connected to them while we that passed the exams and attended the interview were left out. If you are not connected,then you cannot work in NPA
Re: Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA by beresponsible(m): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
Who is pushing these 200 ships in Warri port news. There must something fishy i keep seeing these reports because there are no 200 ships in any Warri port except you are counting speedboat to be ship

(1) (2) (Reply)

47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m / Anambra Seals Uwa Mgbede Market, Onitsha Over Poor Sanitation, Other Infractions / Five Useful Idiots And The Spirit Of The Accursed Slave (PART 2) By FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.