Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win (2200 Views)

'Shonekan Saved The Ship Of State From Sinking': Buhari, Jonathan Lead Tributes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by BERNIMOORE: 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2023
The only people that will support Dino is the Igbos who doesnt know that you need a very strong person like Tinubu or Wike to win election in present day Nigeria (that is the reality even though i dont support one man too powerfull, but Dino and co frustrated all efforts that wike puts in to organise PDP) unfortunately Dino has insulted shege out of Tinubu, calling him 'Baba wey no well e dey shout Emilokan'' a statement that was well recorded when Dino was falling down on stage during campaign mocking Tinubu, Dino call wike(another powerblock in PDP that help governors win election a drunkard) and failed to form alliance with Wike, we are waiting to see miracle that he wants to perform, even his mentor saraki is very wise and now with wike, his friend Daniel bwala must be hiding his face now............Today Goodluck jonathan is on official Assignment and enjoying his life

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by Bliss62: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
cool

Tinubu no even get him time,

The election was free and fair, and he lost

I saw the health care facility he built in the middle of swamp, with no facility with my own eyes, same man that live large in Abuja

In my entire life Okene - Isanlu road was the worst transit I have ever had... and I am a local boy from Ibadan

I had pains going on a road , I was wondering if I was in somalia

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by helinues: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
Toh
Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by tesppidd: 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
The only people that will support Dino is the Igbos who doesnt know that you need a very strong person like Tinubu or Wike to win election in present day Nigeria (that is the reality even though i dont support one man too powerfull, but Dino and co frustrated all efforts that wike puts in to organise PDP) unfortunately Dino has insulted shege out of Tinubu, calling him 'Baba wey no well e dey shout Emilokan'' a statement that was well recorded when Dino was falling down on stage during campaign mocking Tinubu, Dino call wike(another powerblock in PDP that help governors win election a drunkard) and failed to form alliance with Wike, we are waiting to see miracle that he wants to perform, even his mentor saraki is very wise and now with wike, his friend Daniel bwala must be hiding his face now............Today Goodluck jonathan is on official Assignment and enjoying his life
Get your face out of Wike's hairy asss and have a breathe of fresh oxygen for a minute.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by Mvnster: 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

I saw the health care facility he built in the middle of swamp, with no facility with my own eyes, same man that live large in Abuja

In my entire life Okene - Isanlu road was the worst transit I have ever had... and I am a local boy from Ibadan

Dino is an instagram politician nothing more.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by BERNIMOORE: 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2023
tesppidd:
Get your face out of Wike's hairy asss and have a breathe of fresh oxygen for a minute.
see where inexperienced people like you who think that Power is served al-lacart pushed this drama king to.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by BERNIMOORE: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

sorry about your bad road expert.... They don't care about anybody... That's why they buy brand new Jeeps & 4 by 4 to ply those bad roads

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by Bliss62: 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
sorry about your bad road expert.... They don't care about anybody... That's why they buy brand new Jeeps & 4 by 4 to ply those bad roads

Thanks my brother, one day we will get things working and right

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by Chinjo2: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2023
Same fate awaits Wike whenever he decides to contest election in Nigeria.
Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by nlreserve: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2023
They all joined the devil to work against GEJ not knowing that they were also working against their own downfall.

Atiku and Dino are no longer relevant. They were relevant during GEJ but they worked against themselves the same way some people working against Obi think they're are punishing Obi.

Last last na everybody go dey enjoy the impacts of corruption on Nigeria.
Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by vanitybutiwanti: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2023
tesppidd:
wike hater get lost, anytime you see wikes name, your blood pressure shoots up.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by tesppidd: 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
see where inexperienced people like you who think that Power is served al-lacart pushed this drama king to.
What has Wike got to do with this?

Keep dipping your face up in his asss, who knows, you just might get a taste of some digested 40 year old whiskey.

You are a living witness that sense is also not served al-lacart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by tesppidd: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
I think you should rather ask him, what Wike has got to do with an election in Kogi,, so my reaction is justified...

You have inadvertently seconded his position of bringing Wike into this, so you much more of a Wike asss licker than I am a Wike hater.

As a matter of principle I rather hate a million men than kiss one ass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by vanitybutiwanti: 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2023
tesppidd:
I think you should rather ask him, what Wike has got to do with an election in Kogi,, so my reaction is justified...

You have inadvertently seconded his opinion bringing Wike into this, so you much more of a Wike asss licker than I am a Wike hater.

As a matter of principle I rather hate a million men than kiss one ass.
STFU, you hate wike but you support Amachi a corrupt politician, any where you see wikes name, your blood pressure spirals. Go and watch wikes opinion on dinos candidacy, the video is on YouTube, pdp members in kogi said their leader wike instructed them to work against Dino, its on YouTube, now get lost and go and suck Amaechis diick

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by meditator(m): 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2023
nlreserve:
They all joined the devil to work against GEJ not knowing that they were also working against their own downfall.

Atiku and Dino are no longer relevant. They were relevant during GEJ but they worked against themselves the same way some people working against Obi think they're are punishing Obi.

Abeg allow us to breath. Obi that is not even fit to be a PTA Chairman in a good school with national outlook, is the one u said they worked against. Even the religious warlord worked against himself

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by adekolaelect(m): 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2023
Mvnster:

Dino is an instagram politician nothing more.
Like Greagore Peter Obi

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by JagabanB: 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2023
nlreserve:

If Atiku and Dino played their cards right, they will still be relevant.
Just like Saraki worked against Buhari, where's he today?
It's not about GEJ, it's about playing ur cards right.
Those worked against Obi will still succeed if they play their cards right, everybody must not work Obi and working àgàinst Obi doesn't mean u will lose.

2 Likes

Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:

Don't mind him... tesppidd would write totally stupid things just to denigrate Wike.

He once said Amaechi was smarter than Wike, I laughed and laughed at his foolishness.

Anyways his name sounds very like stupid. So no surprise here grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by mightyhaze: 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2023
H.E Atiku own surprise me..

He was looking very good to take over from Jonathan..

Supporting Buhari a fellow Northerner and Muslim meant kissing his own ambitions goodbye.. he knew after Buhari 8 years it will likely be a southerner..

Can't say what he was thinking at that time

2 Likes

Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by LikeAking: 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2023
BERNIMOORE:

Good for Atiku, Dino, Sarai and go..

Tinibu played them that year..

1 Like

Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by LikeAking: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
mightyhaze:

Supporting Buhari a fellow Northerner and Muslim meant kissing his own ambitions goodbye.. he knew after Buhari 8 years it will likely be a southerner..

Tinubu played them that year..

1 Like

Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by joyandfaith: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2023
BERNIMOORE:

Gej actually said he was the captain of the boat-pdp- and he would sink it. For PDP to make any in-road to national level, those that betrayed Gej who are still in PDP must make public apology and confess.
Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by joyandfaith: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2023
mightyhaze:

In hindsight, atiku is the most stupid politician in this country. He would have managed economy badly as President. Peter obi actually saved Nigeria from Atiku. If he did not contest, Atiku could have won.

1 Like

Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by mightyhaze: 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2023
joyandfaith:

In hindsight, atiku is the most stupid politician in this country. He would have managed economy badly as President. Peter obi actually saved Nigeria from Atiku. If he did not contest, Atiku could have won.
Remove Peter Obi from your warped reasoning

Obi won by the way

1 Like

Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by joyandfaith: 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2023
mightyhaze:
Remove Peter Obi from your warped reasoning

Obi won by the way

It is your warped reasoning that makes you think Obi won. Nobody actually won the election. APC used supreme court to prevent rerun or runoff which could have made PDP and LP to form alliance. Truth is biiter.
Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by vanitybutiwanti: 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2023
mightyhaze:

The old man was blinded by tribal sentiment
Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by Britishpea: 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2023
nlreserve:

Which Obi? Abeg commot him name for this subject. He is not even fit to be a local govt chairman. He became a governor by carrying Anambra people handicap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by mightyhaze: 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2023
joyandfaith:

It is your warped reasoning that makes you think Obi won. Nobody actually won the election. APC used supreme court to prevent rerun or runoff which could have made PDP and LP to form alliance. Truth is biiter.
Election is over.. can we all stop the bickering and face realities on ground? You whimps are seriously beginning to bore one stiff
Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by tesppidd: 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

Don't mind him... tesppidd would write totally stupid things just to denigrate Wike.

He once said Amaechi was smarter than Wike, I laughed and laughed at his foolishness.

Anyways his name sounds very like stupid. So no surprise here grin
I could remember saying that Amaechi had more principle and integrity than Wike.

But smarter? I challenge you to post and quote me, where I ever typed that Amaechi was smarter than Wike.

If you can't do that then you need to ask around, if Lai Mohamed had anything to do with your conception.

WTF!
Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by tesppidd: 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
STFU, you hate wike but you support Amachi a corrupt politician, any where you see wikes name, your blood pressure spirals. Go and watch wikes opinion on dinos candidacy, the video is on YouTube, pdp members in kogi said their leader wike instructed them to work against Dino, its on YouTube, now get lost and go and suck Amaechis diick
As for you, how did Wike even come into the subject?

Many Many people predicted that Dino didn't stand a chance, not just Wike!

So how exactly did it have to be Wike you brought up?

Is Wike from Kogi?
Is Wike even from North East?
Did Wike contest in the election?

Who are the PDP leaders in Kogi who said Wike is their leader??

This fucker expels more shit from his mouth in 1 minute than he does from his asss in three years.

It is only in a beer parlour one would just throw random unconnected statements like that...

People mumu sha for this country.

1 Like

Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by Whalis: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2023
Chinjo2:
Same fate awaits Wike whenever he decides to contest election in Nigeria.
Wike will win to your shame. Wike has formed alliance with those who rule Nigeria. Wike knows that number can be added but you need to form alliance with those who own the pen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win by joyandfaith: 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2023
mightyhaze:
Election is over.. can we all stop the bickering and face realities on ground? You whimps are seriously beginning to bore one stiff

Obi didn't win.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa Election: Update On LGA Results As Announced By INEC / I Met A Guinean That Holds A Nigerian Passport / If Peter Obi Was Sworn In, What Would Have Changed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.