Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes (25335 Views)

Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway / Police Release 123 Men Arrested In Truck Intercepted By Lagos Taskforce / Police intercepts Truck filled with Explosives, Detonators in Delta (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by AnanseK(m): 6:45am On Aug 31, 2019
These are migrant workers,young men coming to lagos for okada business. Southern youths hustle to go Europe by all means while Northern youths are happy to ek a living within the country. They are just being harassed.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by oloriLFC(f): 6:45am On Aug 31, 2019
Na so dem dey use style stuggle boko haram and killer herdsmen into Southwest. Deal with them aaaaall! undecided
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by Cantonese: 6:45am On Aug 31, 2019
Imagine? The man paid 7,000 for accomodation. Where in Lagos can you find such? They get ramshackle places and 20 of them share someone's shop. They never buy lands. Everything free. The next they carry AK47 to claim peoples lands.

After they tell you that the Ibo man is everywhere on the planet. Compare the two. The Ibos arrive, trade, buy lands willingly sold to them at prohibitive prices by the owners, build, live and let out the properties. Suddenly other people begin to shout Ibo, Ibo, Ibo all over the place.

All those abokis are the ones who beg all over the area, do mai guard, mai ruwa, everywhere, born 20 children, go back home to vote continuity of poverty.

Abeg let them go back to sender with their 7,000.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by Captainrambo2: 6:45am On Aug 31, 2019
any small thing ango and his useless brotherq junaid will be shouting they will kill and maim.

those fools need to come down south to see the number of northerners all over the south.

the narrative that igbos will be killed is so sweet that they have failed to look keenly at what's going on. their evil leaders eat it all and the poor ones re fleeing towards the south in droves
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by 9jahotblog: 6:45am On Aug 31, 2019
123 men, 48 motorcycles and a truck arrested in Lagos by task force today after people raised alarm when they were seen.

They were coming from Jigawa state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQTruU4FEPU
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by StrikeBack(m): 6:46am On Aug 31, 2019
The only problem I see in all this is the future of Nigeria is been looted
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by akpunda86: 6:48am On Aug 31, 2019
mandarin:
Lagos state should ban motorcycles across the state that will solve this menace
Keke nko many of them in lekki ajah axis now ride keke

1 Like

Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by kinibigdil: 6:50am On Aug 31, 2019
But what is the implication of this and how do government deal with this, the truth is happens every time.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 31, 2019
Chuks9000:
Again people, is it out of place for every citizen of this nation to have been registered via biometrics in the national database?
We have been busy the most mundane things thereby forgetting our civic duties.
Every single Nigerian should demand some basic services such as the national database to forestall such confusing scenarios.

I have known you for supporting banditry and killer herdsmen in Nigeria
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by Stanchem029: 6:54am On Aug 31, 2019
skedman:
i am ashame of you .
You should be ashamed of yourself dude
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by joinnow: 6:56am On Aug 31, 2019
kinibigdil:
But what is the implication of this and how do government deal with this, the truth is happens every time.

Implication
Emir of Lagos loading and possibly PMB disguise foot soldiers

1 Like

Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 31, 2019
Captainrambo2:
any small thing ango and his useless brotherq junaid will be shouting they will kill and maim.

those fools need to come down south to see the number of northerners all over the south.

the narrative that igbos will be killed is so sweet that they have failed to look keenly at what's going on. their evil leaders eat it all and the poor ones re fleeing towards the south in droves

They don't care about their people in South
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by xpool(m): 6:57am On Aug 31, 2019
nku5:
angry which crime did they commit to be arrested. So far they are Nigerians they are free to move from place to place
Allow security agents to do their work. Nobody has said anything about crime.
But how can such a huge population from same location, move together to an unknown new location?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by Pentasoft1978: 6:59am On Aug 31, 2019
Osagyefo98:
They should allow them to enter..

Don't stop them by any means possible.

They are repentant boko haram empowered by government.

And the safest place for them is SW.

They were evenly distributed amont SW states.

I read about such earlier this morning.

They should be allowed to stay.

There is nothing like repentance Boko haram. once boko haram is forever boko haram . more trucks are coming, they are coming...that is the one intercepted , what about the ones that came in without notice.
Back to sender, believe Fulani herdsmen at your own peril. They destroyed their land and inheritance and now looking for where to stay. Mr. Lagos landlord, if boko boy is your tenant, get ready to manage what you will see.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by E31jon85: 7:00am On Aug 31, 2019
Pentasoft1978:

There is nothing like repentance Boko haram. once boko haram is forever boko haram . more trucks are coming, that is the one intercepted , what about the ones that came in without notice.
Back to sender, believe Fulani herdsmen at your own peril.
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by AdonaiAluminium: 7:02am On Aug 31, 2019
Hope they are not boko haram boys entering Lagos disguise, they should be thoroughly screened

Contact us now for your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services, insulated roofing sheets and panels etc
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by Dnight(m): 7:04am On Aug 31, 2019
nku5:
angry which crime did they commit to be arrested. So far they are Nigerians they are free to move from place to place
Not meaning to be rude sir
What part of the country re u from?
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by nku5: 7:04am On Aug 31, 2019
xpool:

Allow security agents to do their work. Nobody has said anything about crime.
But how can such a huge population from same location, move together to an unknown new location?

No sir. They have been detained illegally and it is a dangerous precedent because they were not found carrying arms or anything. One of them has even paid rent somewhere in Lagos. People move in large numbers inside planes. Or is it because these ones are poor?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by Jalaw: 7:05am On Aug 31, 2019
I don't pity them, because they are still happy with their oligarchy in the north.
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by Mrjonah(m): 7:15am On Aug 31, 2019
nku5:

Nwokem shut up your mouth
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by Unrated900(m): 7:15am On Aug 31, 2019
dollytino4real:
okada bokoharam men seeking hid out jail dem 4 three months the truth will com out

You Dey vexx oooo chai
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by Pentasoft1978: 7:21am On Aug 31, 2019
nku5:

No sir. They have been detained illegally and it is a dangerous precedent because they were not found carrying arms or anything. One of them has even paid rent somewhere in Lagos. People move in large numbers inside planes. Or is it because these ones are poor?
please sentiment aside , are they business men coming to do business in Lagos? these are scavengers , some don't even know who their parents are, glorified and promoted almajiri , sent into the world indoctrinated with Jihad principles.

Lagos is in for Jihad experiment in transparency . The 4+4 effect that they supported .

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by Futureyahooboi(m): 7:33am On Aug 31, 2019
Benin dey travel go Italy while Hausa dey travel come Lagos..
This is Next Level of immigrating, let me just watch and see

Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by 8stargeneral: 7:34am On Aug 31, 2019
Why can't they stay for their place and hustle, thought they voted for their brother let them suffer it there, going where they will continue their criminal activities in d name of riding bike.
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by IamAbiola(m): 7:34am On Aug 31, 2019
The rate of poverty in this country ehn.....
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by Rebuke: 7:37am On Aug 31, 2019
Nairaland is fast becoming a place where the most senseless and gullible Nigerians can be found.

Can yhu imagine the comments of some of the dullards.

Over 100 people heading to Lagos in a truck at the same time n yhu think it's just a coincidence or mere movement?

How easy is it for such number of people to just decide they are moving to Lagos from far away north n just moved at once?

There must have been series of meetings and arrangements with conscious effort to move.

What exactly is the idea behind their move? Could this just be a simple interest of mass migration by people of like mind all in a bid to find a greener pasture?

They said no weapons or something incriminating found on them, I laugh in Spanish. If they have intention, I bet the whole thing would have been well planned to conceal anything incriminating being found on them. Anything they need to operate can always be delivered to them later in anyway possible.

Eveb ask yourself this question:
How did they travel all through the north down to the southwest without being interrogated or interrupted before even getting to the west?

Not jumping into conclusion and not saying some people shouldn't move to any part of the country, afterall, it's still a one Nigeria.

However, some movement definitely calls for serious security attention. It will be stupid to just let these move on without proper investigation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by Gentlewarrior1(m): 7:40am On Aug 31, 2019
nku5:
Lol. You're gullible

Majority if not all of them are actually from Niger and chad

They're not Nigerians

But thanks to our useless immigration and northerners we don't know who is Nigerian anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by Osobi32(m): 7:41am On Aug 31, 2019
SKhanmi:
Hmmm, I hope its not that old method of infiltrate your enemy so you can take them down from within. Just a single order & we'll wake up to war on our doorsteps. These guys are everywhere!
.... My brother they are already here, if u doubt me go to mile12 and observe things for urself. To aid ur investigation I will suggest u visit the bathroom in the mile12 garage and read the inscriptions on the wall. Furthermore try and stay there till 2am and u will notice how some j5 buses will drive in and offload the occupants and they will just disappear in to thine air. Speaking of the bathroom at mile12 garage it is boldly written and it says.... Boko haram we are here. No jokes ok. Someone should check it out! I was there in 2017 and I observed all that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by fkj950ax(m): 7:44am On Aug 31, 2019
There is no crime in Nigerians moving from one part of the country to another.
What exactly is their crime go me detained and their bikes seized.
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by nwaajaero: 7:45am On Aug 31, 2019
I saw something similar to this on my way to work last 3weeks alone Acme road, they were heading towards the agege. A full loaded truck with men and okadas, i think this should be 3rd or 4th batch even more.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by fkj950ax(m): 7:46am On Aug 31, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Lol. You're gullible

Majority if not all of them are actually from Niger and chad

They're not Nigerians

Can you stand in a court and prove this with facts and not just assumptions.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by olmoRoc: 7:47am On Aug 31, 2019
What offence did they commit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me / Ngige: Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi Are All Washed Off / God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.