Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes (25336 Views)

Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway / Police Release 123 Men Arrested In Truck Intercepted By Lagos Taskforce / Police intercepts Truck filled with Explosives, Detonators in Delta (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by caprini1: 10:16am On Aug 31, 2019
RugaTerrorist:
These people are from Niger Republic, they are told to claim Jigawa as their State

They are trooping in daily in hundreds,
You are the only one that saw the truth...all of them are from Niger, Mali and co.
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by StupidNLmods: 10:19am On Aug 31, 2019
Despite all these, igbos are still their problem.
Next level jare
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by Kingjames(m): 10:20am On Aug 31, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Population explosion...... Lagos is the new Mecca...is part of the agreement if the election is won.....Next Level migration... cheesy The are heading to Ajah.......The slum opposite Abraham Adesanya.
no they are heading banana island

As if we dont know their base without telking us

Pls any fine girl among them?
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by caprini1: 10:24am On Aug 31, 2019
Osobi32:
. They won't listen to u bro but I suggest the Lagos government should investigate the mile12 market and see things for themselves. I rest my case
And Alaba Rago near LASU on badagry express way....a car i took from Ghana came in very late and got to Alaba rago and parked ,there were hundreds of hausa youths there,we were terrified but the driver said that was the safest point on that road,he said we can be robbed before (okokomaiko)and after(Lasu-iyanoba) Alaba Rago,but not Alaba Rago ,as the most hardened criminals dare not come near Alaba rago,that they will be slaughtered like rams... and truly most cars that came in late all parked there.To continue to mile 2 in the morning.
My concern was ,if this notorious criminals at badagry express are scared of these guys ,what about ordinary Lagosians?

Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by Osobi32(m): 10:36am On Aug 31, 2019
caprini1:
And Alaba Rago near LASU on badagry express way....a car i took from Ghana came in very late and got to Alaba rago and parked ,there were hundreds of hausa youths there,we were terrified but the driver said that was the safest point on that road,he said we can be robbed before (okokomaiko)and after(Lasu-iyanoba) Alaba Rago,but not Alaba Rago ,as the most hardened criminals dare not come near Alaba rago,that they will be slaughtered like rams... and truly most cars that came in late all parked there.To continue to mile 2 in the morning.
My concern was ,if this notorious criminals at badagry express are scared of the guys ,what about ordinary Lagosians?
... Food for thought.
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by delpee(f): 11:14am On Aug 31, 2019
Hmmm!
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by Chinonye02: 11:52am On Aug 31, 2019
skedman:
i am ashame of you .
Boko boiz / bandits in Lagos
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by wristbangle: 11:57am On Aug 31, 2019
nku5:
angry which crime did they commit to be arrested. So far they are Nigerians they are free to move from place to place

Please delete this comment. We have had enough of this stupid okada riders causing havoc on Lagos roads
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by herich(m): 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
Stinking dirty almajiri hausa /Fulani people.
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by Fashdeejay(m): 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
nku5:
angry which crime did they commit to be arrested. So far they are Nigerians they are free to move from place to place
It is called the subtle art of infiltration. The south is being infiltrated by fulani, a time will come when they will be ordered to carry out attacks. No one will understand, people are oblivious of the facts... we are being invaded... how can u tell if they are Nigerians? No form of identification, no passport,no drivers license nada... they speak hausa doesn't mean they are nigerians... northern ghanaians speak hausa too... People from Chad and Niger republic speak hausa too... Open your eyes and see what is going on... we already have troubles on our highways, now we are inviting trouble into the city...
Be smart..
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by Mordecai(m): 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
There is freedom of movement, enshrined in the constitution for all Nigerians in Nigeria.

Even if there are 3000 of them, as long as they're Nigerians and moving within Nigeria, and have committed no crime, their civil liberties should not be tampered with.

The Police should release them immediately and apologize for detaining them at all.

Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by Mordecai(m): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
nku5:

No sir. They have been detained illegally and it is a dangerous precedent because they were not found carrying arms or anything. One of them has even paid rent somewhere in Lagos. People move in large numbers inside planes. Or is it because these ones are poor?

If you can consistently articulate your writings this way, you'd make a great writer. Keep it up.

Great point, by the way.

Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by Mordecai(m): 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
xpool:

No, they are under special interrogation. Their movement was suspicious, it is a normal process.
More importantly, they are from a region that is known for terrorism, banditry, kidnapping, cattle rustling and all forms of criminality that are trending here and there. How can over a hundred men travel to were they don't know for the first time?
You can't rule out the possibility that some could running away from their crime as bandits. You never know. The task force did not just stop them, it was their rascality that made people to report them.
Again, allow the police to do their work, it is a matter of national security.

Rewrite this, and in place of these poor souls, assume you were writing about Nigerians migrating to the UK.

Are the scales falling of your eyes yet?

Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by Litmus: 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
If they are going to be released, hope Police Tags them, i.e. take down names, photos, bike registration and so on. Make efforts to ascertain relations for verification purposes.
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by nku5: 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
Mordecai:

If you can consistently articulate your writings this way, you'd make a great writer. Keep it up.

Great point, by the way.

Thanks cool

Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by gnykelly(m): 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2019
Cantonese:
Imagine? The man paid 7,000 for accomodation. Where in Lagos can you find such? They get ramshackle places and 20 of them share someone's shop. They never buy lands. Everything free. The next they carry AK47 to claim peoples lands.

After they tell you that the Ibo man is everywhere on the planet. Compare the two. The Ibos arrive, trade, buy lands willingly sold to them at prohibitive prices by the owners, build, live and let out the properties. Suddenly other people begin to shout Ibo, Ibo, Ibo all over the place.

All those abokis are the ones who beg all over the area, do mai guard, mai ruwa, everywhere, born 20 children, go back home to vote continuity of poverty.

Abeg let them go back to sender with their 7,000.

Stop hating on them they're Nigerian.
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by mukthar2000(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
Oboyyyyyyyy, Niger aboki guys they vex ooooo

Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by ultimatekint(m): 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
They are on the mission of eradicating Lagos State as part of West, just as they eradicate NTA Ibadan as the first in Africa.
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by ultimatekint(m): 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
They are on the mission of eradicating Lagos State as part of West, just as they eradicated NTA Ibadan as the first in Africa.
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by Diagnosis101: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
This is d way they influx any town they wants to attack, they have their plans but u will never ever know it. In fact Lagos is in trouble, b/c short while u may be hearing of serious insurgence. 123 men no be hereoooo. They should also scan their motor cycle seats, u remember d resent online viral videos where military apprehended men in the North who hide guns under their motor cycle seat. To be forearmed is to be warned.
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by Fariq: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
nku5:

If they are foreigners hand them over to immigration and follow up to ensure they are deported. If they are Nigerians they have the right to move freely

Pls tell them. Especially some of them that are hypocritical in their thinking.
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by xpool(m): 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
Mordecai:

Rewrite this, and in place of these poor souls, assume you were writing about Nigerians migrating to the UK.

Are the scales falling of your eyes yet?
What's your obsession with UK and Nigerian immigrants?
Okay, to appease you I will replace Nigeria with USA and TRUMP, I hope you can reason better now.

Then, it's your turn to replace. Help me replace Nigeria with UK in the cases of ELZAZZAKI, SOWORE, SARS,.
Be realistic, this is homeland security.
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
Chuks9000:

Oga, I do not support bad things.
It's like saying because SARS always find things on gboys phones therefore, all Nigerians should be subjected to same harassment.
If proper structures such as the national database is in place, then it would be easy to fish out those into banditry and foster forensic works.
I'm against trial by error approach. Innocent people will suffer.

Do you need any data or data base to arrest Miyetti-Allah?
I have known you for speaking for bandits and Fulani jihadist herdsmen, stop deceiving yourself.

Buhari government is working with the bandits to destabilize Nigeria

Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by Chuks9000: 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
RugaTerrorist:

Do you need any data or data base to arrest Miyetti-Allah?
I have known you for speaking for bandits and Fulani jihadist herdsmen, stop deceiving yourself.

Buhari government is working with the bandits to destabilize Nigeria

I can explain it to you, but I cannot understand it for you.
Believe whatever you wish
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
Mordecai:
There is freedom of movement, enshrined in the constitution for all Nigerians in Nigeria.

Even if there are 3000 of them, as long as they're Nigerians and moving within Nigeria, and have committed no crime, their civil liberties should not be tampered with.

The Police should release them immediately and apologize for detaining them at all.

There is no evidence they are Nigerians

Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
Chuks9000:

I can explain it to you, but I cannot understand it for you.
Believe whatever you wish

I have shown you evidence that Miyetti-Allah is behind banditry and killer herdsmen.

Stop deceiving yourself
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by Chuks9000: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
RugaTerrorist:

I have shown you evidence that Miyetti-Allah is behind banditry and killer herdsmen.

Stop deceiving yourself
See matter o.
You cannot put words into my mouth.
Focus on your miyetti Allah and I'll focus on good governance.
Please quote one place where I have show support for banditry or herds men.
I hope malaria isn't disturbing you?
Abi thunder wan fire your papa one eye?
Abeg find your mate go. Which kind talk be ds?
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
Chuks9000:

See matter o.
You cannot put words into my mouth.
Focus on your miyetti Allah and I'll focus on good governance.
Please quote one place where I have show support for banditry or herds men.
I hope malaria isn't disturbing you?
Abi thunder wan fire your papa one eye?
Abeg find your mate go. Which kind talk be ds?

I will get the post.
You want to focus on good governance but defend terrorism.

You claim that government needs data base to easily arrest bandits and I'm telling you that the government is not looking for bandits, that the government work with bandits(Miyetti-Allah)

You, your father and mother are all Bastards
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by NnadyAutos: 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2019
How do they arrange to come together in group.
Re: Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes by Toseenlove: 11:55am On Sep 01, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Population explosion...... Lagos is the new Mecca...is part of the agreement if the election is won.....Next Level migration... cheesy The are heading to Ajah.......The slum opposite Abraham Adesanya.

Lol Lekki suburb Included....Truly Shithole It Is lol.

NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office / Osinbajo Visits Sango-Ota Market In Ogun Today / I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67