Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja (53716 Views)

Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri / Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller / Governor Udom Stops His Convoy To Buy From Roadside Banana Sellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by ayanleye12(m): 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2019
That’s how newcomers do!..
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by Prettyvita(f): 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
friendlyadvice:

Stop wasting time and do it already

U're not dumb I guess, can't u see that I'm trying
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by naijadefender: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
Initial gragra has commenced fully
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by Mccullum: 11:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
Simplyleo:
Just to be in the news for stunt, nothing more. How is that related to his job designation?

Dude should sit his damn arss and get to work asap. angry

It's not good enough for your ears, had it been he's on the news for bad thing, it'll be okay for you right?

Kindly appreciate selfless act, it is humanitarian
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by ABCthings: 12:15am On Sep 01, 2019
Prettyvita:

lemme, help you. It won't take up to thirty seconds. I specialize in flushing out ugly breed from this world. cool
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by friendlyadvice: 2:06am On Sep 01, 2019
Prettyvita:

Fine!drink hypo then hurry up
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by Prettyvita(f): 7:27am On Sep 01, 2019
friendlyadvice:

Fine!drink hypo then hurry up

Oh ok. Please get one for me.
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by Prettyvita(f): 7:28am On Sep 01, 2019
ABCthings:
lemme, help you. It won't take up to thirty seconds. I specialize in flushing out ugly breed from this world. cool
And u are still in d world?
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by friendlyadvice: 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
Prettyvita:

Oh ok. Please get one for me.
Wow so you are ugly and broke? Well I guess you can work unto traffic with your eyes closed, its cost efficient
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by Prettyvita(f): 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
friendlyadvice:

Wow so you are ugly and broke? Well I guess you can work unto traffic with your eyes closed, its cost efficient
Ehnnn? Pls which traffic should I walk into?
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by friendlyadvice: 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2019
Prettyvita:

Ehnnn? Pls which traffic should I walk into?
angry so you've still not killed yourself? Oya where is your location ugly geh?
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by Prettyvita(f): 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
friendlyadvice:

angry so you've still not killed yourself? Oya where is your location ugly geh?

Ok pls come and help. Would really appreciate if u did.
Just come to the house next to the traffic u talked about. Next to one market square, close to a roundabout, in one town . U will meet me there
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by friendlyadvice: 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
Prettyvita:

Ok pls come and help. Would really appreciate if u did.
Just come to the house next to the traffic u talked about. Next to one market square, close to a roundabout, in one town . U will meet me there
Olodo! gimme your home address so I can direct you from there ugly geh
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by Prettyvita(f): 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
friendlyadvice:

Olodo! gimme your home address so I can direct you from there ugly geh

But I just did, dumb ass! undecided
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by friendlyadvice: 1:58am On Sep 02, 2019
Prettyvita:

But I just did, dumb ass! undecided
Smh the house next to traffic and market square is not an address ugly vita
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by seunfape(m): 5:24am On Sep 02, 2019
It does not still comessrneeds to clear gutter as well because if he
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by Prettyvita(f): 6:36am On Sep 02, 2019
friendlyadvice:

Have u been there?
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by Prettyvita(f): 8:22am On Sep 02, 2019
friendlyadvice:

Have u even tried locating the place? Lazy youth
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by ABCthings: 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Prettyvita:

And u are still in d world?
I have one more person to flush out. The ugliest in existence. I having difficulties track her location. If I should ask for her contact will she give me?
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by ABCthings: 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
friendlyadvice:

with collaborative effort, we could cleanse the world from this ugly creatures. All we need is Seun to give us her IP address.
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by Prettyvita(f): 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
ABCthings:
I have one more person to flush out. The ugliest in existence. I having difficulties track her location. If I should ask for her contact will she give me?
That person is u na! Don't u get it?
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by ABCthings: 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
Prettyvita:

That person is u na! Don't u get it?
No! No! No! No!, do not derail. You're the ugly one here. Let's maintain that and focus on getting your location, so I can get the job done ASAP.
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by Prettyvita(f): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
ABCthings:
No! No! No! No!, do not derail. You're the ugly one here. Let's maintain that and focus on getting your location, so I can get the job done ASAP.

Oh I see! If I'm the only 'ugly' human left, I should be easy to locate, right? Just use ur data wisely. Good luck! grin
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by ABCthings: 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
Prettyvita:

Oh I see! If I'm the only 'ugly' human left, I should be easy to locate, right? Just use ur data wisely. Good luck! grin
nah, I'm surfing nairaland from other wise I would have been in front of your gate by now. I recently exhausted my data.
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by ABCthings: 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
Prettyvita:

Can't find you on my radar. Are you a ghost? shocked
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by Prettyvita(f): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
ABCthings:
Can't find you on my radar. Are you a ghost? shocked

U never can tell! cool
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by friendlyadvice: 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
Prettyvita:

Have u even tried locating the place? Lazy youth
angry hmmm so you don't have house? na wa, o why do you even bother..........living?
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by friendlyadvice: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
ABCthings:
with collaborative effort, we could cleanse the world from this ugly creatures. All we need is Seun to give us her IP address.
i'm tempted to join ISIS or boko haram just so i can target and wipe out ugly people exclusively
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by ABCthings: 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
Prettyvita:

U never can tell! cool
you took down your profile pics. Were you that scared? cry
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by ABCthings: 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
friendlyadvice:

i'm tempted to join ISIS or boko haram just so i can target and wipe out ugly people exclusively
She took down her picture. I didn't know she was shaking the whole time! cheesy
Scaredy vita forming hard grin grin

For the mods this is not cyber bullying don't dare ban.
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by Prettyvita(f): 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
friendlyadvice:

angry hmmm so you don't have house? na wa, o why do you even bother..........living?
Come buy me a house na.
Re: Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja by Prettyvita(f): 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
ABCthings:
you took down your profile pics. Were you that scared? cry

See u! Buy data u nor go gree. Take down pic cos of u!
SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' / Police Release Statement On Arrest Of Rotimi Amaechi / Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.