Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa (15063 Views)

P&ID: ‘yar’adua In Coma When Contract Was Signed’ / Buhari, Not Jonathan To Be Blamed For $9bn Judgement Debt, Says P&ID / Seems Judd Legum Lied, Contract Was Signed Before Atiku Became PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa by Sunnymatey(m): 6:13am On Aug 31, 2019
I faulted the current administration for the fact that they ignored this matter from 2015 till it get to this level.

What stop them from probing this issue all this while to ascertain whether due process was followed and presenting the company with the needed facts on whether we liable to pay their claims or not.

The APC l know wouldn't have kept quite about this all this while if indeed the said contract wasn't properly documented and agreement reached by both patties.

I think the company's frustration is as a result of the APC led govt failure to revisit the issue even after several reminders were sent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa by BabaIbo: 6:14am On Aug 31, 2019
Nukilia:

I feel sad when I see folks like you defending incompetent leaders! We were all in this country when Buhari waited for 6 months before getting his cabinet ready. This was a period he was busy junketting from Nigeria to London. I could recall the level of hardship imposed on innocent Nigerians.
The same man watched the value of Naira collapse under the dollars and I could still remember how I cried whenever I tried buying dollars with huge Naira.
The same Buhari decided to make himself minister of petroleum because he felt he could hold two demanding offices at the same time.
The P&ID plan has been properly executed due to the incompetence of our leaders.

Remove the political differences and view this issue from a neutral side...
The deal/contract is somehow shady
Re: P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa by Afamed: 6:14am On Aug 31, 2019
anyimontana:
bat griller...will u shut up?
He has a legitimate means of livelihood. What do you do for living?
Re: P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 31, 2019
� anything with Government be very cautious
Re: P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 31, 2019
one thing i've noticed is that nigerians hate their country and by extension, their leaders. they never double-check any news; provided it makes their leaders or country look bad, they're okay with it.

3 Likes

Re: P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa by Afamed: 6:17am On Aug 31, 2019
Sunnymatey:
I faulted the current administration for the fact that they ignored this matter from 2015 till it get to this level.

What stop them from probing this issue all this while
But you didn't fault the previous administration that dubiously signed a non existed agreement and did nothing to it since Jan 2010 till 2015 when they left office?

2 Likes

Re: P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa by dane15: 6:18am On Aug 31, 2019
seunmsg:

Do you even understand the procedures stipulated in the public procurement act to be followed before awarding such a contract? The AGF as at when the contract was signed is telling you that the FEC did not approve the award of the contract and you are here shouting that we should go and pay. You want your country to pay some dubious Irish for a contract that wasn’t even validly awarded?

Even if you hate the president, must you hate your country? Every reasonable Nigerian should be concerned about the criminal intention behind the contract. The fact that our law was violated in the process leading to the award says it all. This is the time to get patriotic and drop the silly APC vs PDP mentality that has eaten deeply into the brains of some of you. Nigeria will not pay that silly company and their corrupt collaborators any $9billion.

With all due respect Seun, the major issue for me is not whether they followed or did not follow due process.

I am apolitical and even though I think that the Nigerians behind this matter should be tried for treason if found culpable, my major issue is the gross incompetence and the foolish manner with which the relevant government bodies have handled this matter.

It bears all the hallmarks of ineptitude, fire brigade approach, too little too late and excuse for failure that have come to be associated with the current APC government.

Must we always be like this? Why do we hate playing by the rules? This news will likely affect foreign investment inflow and this is bad news in a time when we need more foreign investors. Even if we refuse to pay and we get away with it, which I very much doubt, it will further aggravate Nigeria's case as a risky investment destination where the rule of law is just as valuable as tissue paper.

PDP has its blame but when APC came in and they got wind of this matter what did they do to nip it in the bud? Why is EFCC just starting investigation now? I just hope somebody will not come and carry NNPC one day and that is when all our eyes will clear.

Seun, the APC government needs to seat up and they will only do so through constructive criticism. You are Yoruba I guess and you believe in joint discipline. You say the truth as it is albeit diplomatically and respectfully. By now, some people should be answering serious questions with the possibility of sack in the relevant ministries. That fine will build another refinery Chief.

8 Likes

Re: P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa by anyimontana(m): 6:18am On Aug 31, 2019
Afamed:

He has a legitimate means of livelihood. What do you do for living?
im a hotelier... I.e,I own a hotel,now what do u wana do with the info bro?..or is that illegit?

1 Like

Re: P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa by Afamed: 6:25am On Aug 31, 2019
anyimontana:
im a hotelier... I.e,I own a hotel,now what do u wana do with the info bro?..or is that illegit?
Then , its high time you started respecting others who also go about their legitimate means of livelihood. Very unnecessary when you begin to pass false information about others means of livelihood? Or have you bought bat grill from him before?
Re: P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa by seunmsg(m): 6:29am On Aug 31, 2019
Nukilia:

I feel sad when I see folks like you defending incompetent leaders! We were all in this country when Buhari waited for 6 months before getting his cabinet ready. This was a period he was busy junketting from Nigeria to London. I could recall the level of hardship imposed on innocent Nigerians.
The same man watched the value of Naira collapse under the dollars and I could still remember how I cried whenever I tried buying dollars with huge Naira.
The same Buhari decided to make himself minister of petroleum because he felt he could hold two demanding offices at the same time.
The P&ID plan has been properly executed due to the incompetence of our leaders.

My interest in this matter is not to defend the incompetence of government. I’m concerned about the overall interest of Nigeria and nothing else. It doesn’t matter who is the president, Nigeria should not be losing huge sums of money to a well organized scam like the P&ID contract. We should come together to stand against this sleaze and not support the scums trying to swindle us all.

As regards the president’s decision not to appoint a full minister of Petroleum, this case is one of his justification. The full minister of Petroleum in January, 2010 signed this contract illegally without getting the approval of the FEC. If he wasn’t a full minister of Petroleum as at that time, he wouldn’t have signed the contract and we won’t be in this mess today.

6 Likes

Re: P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa by Sunnymatey(m): 6:31am On Aug 31, 2019
Afamed:

But you didn't fault the previous administration that dubiously signed a non existed agreement and did nothing to it since Jan 2010 till 2015 when they left office?
Exactly my point. The current govt ought to have dealt with the issue since whether the deal was dubiously entered or not and present the company with the right facts.
Why wait for the company to take the battle to ur door step before u start aportioning blames?

The company took the matter to court and the Buhari govt with all the proof of shediness of the contract from 2015 never deem it nrcessary to make an appearance.

Who does that?

1 Like

Re: P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa by wirinet(m): 6:40am On Aug 31, 2019
ajl:

But what do you do if its all a ploy to siphon money from Nigeria with connivance of corrupt government officials then who knew all along that the government will not go along with the project and their intention and goal is to collect kickback from backdoor from this rogue UK company.
You are assuming there was a project in the first place. There was not project, just signed paper committing Nigeria to pay billions of dollars to an unknown Irish company. A project must have project design, evaluation, costing, budgeting, implementation and management. This so called project had non. Even the attorney general said he was not aware of the contract, how can Nigeria enter into an agreement with anybody without the knowledge of the attorney general?
Re: P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa by Nukilia: 6:49am On Aug 31, 2019
seunmsg:
My interest in this matter is not to defend the incompetence of government. I’m concerned about the overall interest of Nigeria and nothing else. It doesn’t matter who is the president, Nigeria should not be losing huge sums of money to a well organized scam like the P&ID contract. We should come together to stand against this sleaze and not support the scums trying to swindle is all.

As regards the president’s decision not to appoint a full minister of Petroleum, this case is one of his justification. The full minister of Petroleum in January, 2010 signed this contract illegally without getting the approval of the FEC. If he wasn’t a full minister of Petroleum as at that time, he wouldn’t have signed the contract and we won’t be in this mess today.

@bolded; keyword: swindle

The citizens of this country are being swindled everyday by their own government. Few days before the election, we watched two bullion vans drive into the house of a prominent politician in this country. Lots of people hailed him and the rest went in the dark to get sorted. The EFCC till date did not release a statement on the issue.
You and I are watching how corrupt our political system is at the moment. We loose billions of dollars in various sectors due to failed leadership.
Let's see how it all pans out, it would be difficult for Nigeria to win this case..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa by Deepthoughts: 6:50am On Aug 31, 2019
9jatriot:
Conceptualized by PDP, Planned by PDP, Designed by PDP, Implemented by PDP, Defaulted by PDP before they suddenly got thrown out, now they want to use the backdoor to collect the money.

By the time the truth of the matter comes out, we will all apologize to Invictus Obi for calling his scam the biggest scam in the world.

If you do a google search for P&ID, it will return a result that those in the Oil and Gas industry know it to be Piping and instrumentation diagram.
Now humor me and do a search your self on your PC for P&ID company, on my own PC, up to page 3 of the returned result, there is no such company listed, the closest to the company are all as a result of the court cases.
When I first heard EFCC was involved in reviewing the case, I was wondering what concerns EFCC with court case, now I now see that some people have really developed a lot of skillful ways never before seen anywhere in the world of defrauding their country.

Nigeria has to go back to the days of fire squad, many people have to be fired in a televised session for some others to have sense.

https://www.thecable.ng/pid-gas-contract-was-not-approved-says-aondooakaa
This case will die a natural death because Las Las efcc will discover that the northern cabal that took advantage of the yar'adua situation to manipulate the country were behind it,I will not be suprise if members of that cabal are supporters n sponsors of this government.

3 Likes

Re: P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa by tsdarkside(m): 6:53am On Aug 31, 2019
exactly....nigerians should investigate that company than throwin blames around....

i never heared of that company before,like julius berger....

you would think a company that is dealin with such hugh amount,would be known to nigerians....

but,nothing till dubious court cases....
Re: P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa by Nukilia: 6:54am On Aug 31, 2019
BabaIbo:

Remove the political differences and view this issue from a neutral side...
The deal/contract is somehow shady

Can you tell me what is not shady in Nigeria? Tbh, we as citizens do not really understand how incompetent our leaders are!
Let me pretend like I do not understand the politics. It is shady but I think we are fighting the air
Re: P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa by valentinenw(f): 6:55am On Aug 31, 2019
Lol, this one has tied everybody, PDP (Yaradua) signed contract, Jonathan reached Out Of Court settlement, Buhari (APC) defaulted on the Out of Court Agreement and defaulted on the Court order (in 2017 they went back to court). Buhari also ignored reminders, now Nigeria owes $9.6b instead of $850m.

On the issue of the award being shady, Yaradua was in the best position to explain it's legality but he's late now. On the side of P&ID, how were they to know that the distinguished president Yaradua didn't consult the FEC When you sign an agreement with Queen Elizabeth concerning The U.K, do you go snooping to know who she has consulted over it or not ? The investors could be clearly caught in the middle.

On another thought, let's say The British was being compensated for ******** through that contract that's why the cancellation charge is high and why it was shadily/shaparly awarded once Yaradua was sworn in. If this is the case, Buhari/fulani has entered the black book with their British counterparts.

Whichever way it is, it will be quite interesting to watch grin
Re: P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa by Deepthoughts: 6:55am On Aug 31, 2019
seunmsg:

Do you even understand the procedures stipulated in the public procurement act to be followed before awarding such a contract? The AGF as at when the contract was signed is telling you that the FEC did not approve the award of the contract and you are here shouting that we should go and pay. You want your country to pay some dubious Irish for a contract that wasn’t even validly awarded?

Even if you hate the president, must you hate your country? Every reasonable Nigerian should be concerned about the criminal intention behind the contract. The fact that our law was violated in the process leading to the award says it all. This is the time to get patriotic and drop the silly APC vs PDP mentality that has eaten deeply into the brains of some of you. Nigeria will not pay that silly company and their corrupt collaborators any $9billion.
Apc cause the problem,for every issue without even checking up the details,they quickly rush to blame it on pdp,but I always trust mr factopedia RENO OMOKRI to clear their lies, deciet n propaganda just as in this case,so first try to preach to buhari/Apc to change their ways.
Re: P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa by Sunnymatey(m): 6:56am On Aug 31, 2019
If you ve ever watched the 'movie Lion King' by Genevive , that's exactly how this matter ought to had been handled.

Our problem is on how to seperate governance with politics.

1 Like

Re: P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa by tsdarkside(m): 6:57am On Aug 31, 2019
Nukilia:

Can you tell me what is not shady in Nigeria? Tbh, we as citizens do not really understand how incompetent our leaders are!
Let me pretend like I do not understand the politics. It is shady but I think we are fighting the air

atleast we should put up a fight and not just give up....

this is crazy amount of money....
Re: P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa by tsdarkside(m): 6:58am On Aug 31, 2019
Deepthoughts:
Apc cause the problem,for every issue without even checking up the details,they quickly rush to blame it on pdp,but I always trust mr factopedia RENO OMOKRI to clear their lies, deciet n propaganda just as in this case,so first try to preach to buhari/Apc to change their ways.

and still pay....??

are you insane....??
Re: P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 31, 2019
seunmsg:

My interest in this matter is not to defend the incompetence of government. I’m concerned about the overall interest of Nigeria and nothing else. It doesn’t matter who is the president, Nigeria should not be losing huge sums of money to a well organized scam like the P&ID contract. We should come together to stand against this sleaze and not support the scums trying to swindle is all.

Many of us here don't have a clue about international trade. We think it is d same here. Unfortunately it is not.
If d court has said 9bn dollars should be paid, I am pretty sure that will be done unless an agreement is reached btw both parties. We forget that even d bulk of our currency and international passport are printed overseas.
Re: P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa by tsdarkside(m): 6:59am On Aug 31, 2019
Michael Aondooakaa, former attorney general of the federation (AGF), says the gas contract awarded to Process and Industrial Developments Limited (P&ID) was not approved by the federal executive council.

ehen....
Re: P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa by tsdarkside(m): 7:00am On Aug 31, 2019
networkfailure:

Many of us here don't have a clue about international trade. We think it is d same here. Unfortunately it is not.
If d court has said 9bn dollars should be paid, I am pretty sure that will be done unless an agreement is reached btw both parties. We forget that even d bulk of our currency and international passport are printed overseas.

read...!!

Michael Aondooakaa, former attorney general of the federation (AGF), says the gas contract awarded to Process and Industrial Developments Limited (P&ID) was not approved by the federal executive council.
Re: P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa by wirinet(m): 7:01am On Aug 31, 2019
Nukilia:

@bolded; keyword: swindle

The citizens of this country are being swindled everyday by their own government. Few days before the election, we watched two bullion vans drive into the house of a prominent politician in this country. Lots of people hailed him and the rest went in the dark to get sorted. The EFCC till date did not release a statement on the issue.
You and I are watching how corrupt our political system is at the moment. We loose billions of dollars in various sectors due to failed leadership.
Let's see how it all pans out, it would be difficult for Nigeria to win this case..

How does this relate even remotely to the topic at hand? Maybe you should add your traditional responses like a broken bot, ie Ruga, Fulani herdsmen, Jubril, etc.
If you live near bourdillon road, you will know that bullion van going to Tinubu's residence is not a strange affair, but a regular one. During the last salah, I saw two bullion vans enter the compound. Billion vans entering houses of high net worth individuals is a common occurance in Nigeria, no big deal. But of course, during elections PDP and its allies makes it a political issue.
Re: P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa by blujoi(m): 7:02am On Aug 31, 2019
Please nobody is happy that our country is being dragged in the international space, yes we should be patriotic does that mean one shouldn't call a spade a spade?

Aondokaa is being clever by half and trying to be sensational. Do oil projects get signed off by the FEC?

I just went through an article by an investigative journalist team who got access to the court documents and i will try my best to breakdown my deductions. Forget about all this APC/PDP blame game

The project was conceptualized under OBJ and the aim of the project was to gather the gas that IOC's flare into a system and use those gathered gas to power gas plants all over the country

Rilwan Lukman was the major facilitator for P&ID who assured them that they will get the contract

P&ID went ahead to procure licenses,engaged international contractors to come up with designs for the project, this they say cost them money

An investment vehicle for the project was duly registered in Nigeria, where Nigeria had a 5% shareholding and also a representative on the board of P&ID

After series of meetings, it was decided the project would be located in Cross river, and Addax petroleum agreed to supply the gas to P&ID for processing

Based on Addax agreeing to supply the gas, the FG signed the 20 year agreement with P&ID

After series of back and forth, by now Yar Adua was in power, Addax reneged on the earlier agreement on the type of gas and timing of the supply

P&ID were still willing to work with what Addax said they would provide

Addax still failed to meet up, I think at this time GEJ was in power and Diezani was asked to ensure Addax complies

After a whole lof delays and frustrations, P&ID wrote to the FG that they were no longer interested and subsequently took the case to the international court of arbitration who decided that UK courts would be the location to hear the case

This was where they came to agree to pay a compensation of $850m

Then comes in the PMB and his team, no one paid any attention to the ruling due to non-nomination of a substantial minister to take charge

And the rest is history

The whole episode is a good example of the incompetency of the people in authority. From top to bottom. the project was meant to guarantee power to the gas plants but at the end of the day, the Nigerian factor came to play!!

seunmsg:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa by Deepthoughts: 7:04am On Aug 31, 2019
tsdarkside:

and still pay....??

are you insane....??
I'm not insane, in fact I'm more reasonable than you,what I said is a fact you didn't contradict,as for payment,the 'saints' can carry out their investigations n then deal with the issue the way they deem fit,but the act of first blaming pdp for every issue only for later facts to prove otherwise is disgraceful n embarrassing to the country.
Re: P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa by wirinet(m): 7:05am On Aug 31, 2019
networkfailure:

You that knows about international trade, how does this qualify as international trade?
You are only saying that because we are vulnerable, we should succumb to blackmail.
Re: P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa by tsdarkside(m): 7:05am On Aug 31, 2019
blujoi:
Please nobody is happy that our country is being dragged in the international space, yes we should be patriotic does that mean one shouldn't call a spade a spade?

Aondokaa is being clever by half and trying to be sensational. Do oil projects get signed off by the FEC?

I just went through an article by an investigative journalist team who got access to the court documents and i will try my best to breakdown my deductions. Forget about all this APC/PDP blame game

The project was conceptualized under OBJ and the aim of the project was to gather the gas that IOC's flare into a system and use those gathered gas to power gas plants all over the country

Rilwan Lukman was the major facilitator for P&ID who assured them that they will get the contract

P&ID went ahead to procure licenses,engaged international contractors to come up with designs for the project, this they say cost them money

An investment vehicle for the project was duly registered in Nigeria, where Nigeria had a 5% shareholding and also a representative on the board of P&ID

After series of meetings, it was decided the project would be located in Cross river, and Addax petroleum agreed to supply the gas to P&ID for processing

Based on Addax agreeing to supply the gas, the FG signed the 20 year agreement with P&ID

After series of back and forth, by now Yar Adua was in power, Addax reneged on the earlier agreement on the type of gas and timing of the supply

P&ID were still willing to work with what Addax said they would provide

Addax still failed to meet up, I think at this time GEJ was in power and Diezani was asked to ensure Addax complies

After a whole lof delays and frustrations, P&ID wrote to the FG that they were no longer interested and subsequently took the case to the international court of arbitration who decided that UK courts would be the location to hear the case

This was where they came to agree to pay a compensation of $850m

Then comes in the PMB and his team, no one paid any attention to the ruling due to non-nomination of a substantial minister to take charge

And the rest is history

The whole episode is a good example of the incompetency of the people in authority. From top to bottom. the project was meant to guarantee power to the gas plants but at the end of the day, the Nigerian factor came to play!!

hey hey....full stop their....

this statement is all we should care about....

1 Like

Re: P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa by Sunnymatey(m): 7:05am On Aug 31, 2019
tsdarkside:

atleast we should put up a fight and not just give up....

this is crazy amount of money....
The same fight P&lD and the court had been begging for since but the current administratuon decided to look the other way round.

Note, the agreement was entered into by nigerian govt not PDP.
Re: P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 31, 2019
tsdarkside:

read...!!

Stop flaunting your ignorance. Was the contract signed by the designated authorities yes or no?

that is all the considers. Our internal checks and balances or due process don't count
Re: P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 31, 2019
It's high time this country is dissolved peacefully and name changed to different major nations because the scam and damage the country elites have done will forever and continue to damage our reputations internationally. We will not come out of it, this is not a curse. It will be difficult for common citizens to survive in this country henceforth because all these scams will still crate difficult times for us. The burden crafted by the elites on this generation and that of the coming ones will be too cost to bear while they transfer all their families abroad , yet, no hope of good life and better future for the left overs here. So sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IGP Egbetokun Withdraws Policemen From Kano Agency For Investigating Ganduje / “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration / Apagun Olumide Was Strangled To Death, Reveals Autopsy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.